Feelings Tonight

ShouldBWorking

Reaction score
I am getting ready to go to bed and my heart is so heavy. I am not feeling anything but sadness and pity. I think of all the moms I know who have children in heaven (myself included) and what a tragedy this is. I want to say on the subject of adoption, I know mothers who planned to put children up for adoption and changed their minds and turned out to be awesome moms. Putting a child up for adoption takes a lot of love and my feelings tonight make me believe CA never loved anyone enough to think of anyone but herself. Caylee was a play pretty for her and somewhere along the line she got tired. I hope God is convicted that whole house tonight, I hope they have all been brought into reality and we'll see SOMEONE step up to the plate for Caylee...God bless her little soul!!!!

I am getting ready to go to bed and my heart is so heavy. I am not feeling anything but sadness and pity. I think of all the moms I know who have children in heaven (myself included) and what a tragedy this is. I want to say on the subject of adoption, I know mothers who planned to put children up for adoption and changed their minds and turned out to be awesome moms. Putting a child up for adoption takes a lot of love and my feelings tonight make me believe CA never loved anyone enough to think of anyone but herself. Caylee was a play pretty for her and somewhere along the line she got tired. I hope God is convicted that whole house tonight, I hope they have all been brought into reality and we'll see SOMEONE step up to the plate for Caylee...God bless her little soul!!!!

So sad indeed. My thought on this: Cindy no doubt loved Caylee, and we all know how much she was willing to fight for custody to get her. Apparently, something went terribly wrong that Father's Day, and Casey took Caylee away, I believe to punish Cindy. You know the old saying: " if I can't have her, no one else will "? And that's exactly what I believed happened, and Caylee, is somewhere waiting to be found. I believe after having these documents released that not even Padilla's team or Jose think that Caylee is alive. You'll see, it's just a matter of time before Casey does either one of two things, confesses ( nah she would have done that already ), or commit suicide ( nah she would have done that too). Okay, i'm wrong, it's not going to be a matter of time before she does anything to bring that sweet little angel home. But we all know she is guilty 100% after reading these documents, no more question in our minds, that's for sure.

:praying: for Caylee

I have only read one and half of the PDFs and I agree with you.

Casey's problems seem so much larger when you see what her friends have to say about her. I'm trying to wrap my mind around how people like that are made.

I'm wracking my brain for something I heard once in a psychology class and the age at which a child forms true cognitive attachment and understanding of empathy; was it 4 or 5? Was that the age at which Casey was brought to FL? Was there some type of terrible rift in the family when she was that age?

Im so back and forth! Im just so sad! If I could do anything to bring this little girl home I would.

I have never been so frustrated in all my life!!!!!!:confused:

So sad.

I just wish we'd hear about some professionals stepping up to help Cindy, George & Lee deal with this monster-sized mess.

Psychologists.... even some REPUTABLE missing children organizations that have experience & teams that help families through this nightmares. The Anthonys might have gotten off on the wrong start but I don't think it's too late to change course & start to look in a different direction for support. And I don't think THEY'LL ask.... they seem to find it hard to reach out to people for fear of being judged.

It's going to get a lot worse before it gets better & no matter what mistakes Cindy has made, I feel sorry for her. George too because I think he keeps everything inside as best he can.

It's easy to understand mistakes made out of love.... they're mistakes with good intentions.

Casey's a sick girl... not insane though. And she's in a world of trouble. She has thrown her life away. The one thing she can do now is to tell her mother where she can find Caylee. If she has any heart.... she'll do this.

So many lives shattered. For nothing. Sad, sad, sad.

I am feeling totally disgusted by the entire Anthony family. Except Caylee of course. Cindy in particular makes my stomach churn. I wonder if her across the street neighbors that has allowed the press to set up camp in thier yard are hispanic since Cindy has so much contempt for them.

I "speed read" thru the docs.. and aside from eyestrain.. all Im left with is an even stronger feeling that poor little Caylee is probably no longer alive.. and that Casey is responsible.. and just flat out doesnt care about anyone or anything but herself. She isnt "insane" .. and she certainly isnt very intelligent or clever.. She seems to have surrounded herself with transient and shallow friends and relationships.. which is probably why no one really "knew" her well enough to suspect anything was out of whack. And her parents seemed to not know their own daughter either.. whether out of pure choice and indifference.. or just stupid gullibility and denial. Epitome of dysfunction..

This whole saga is just so sad.. Little Caylee's eyes "haunt" me.. I just pray whatever happened to her.. she didnt suffer.. this is just breaking my heart.

I almost had a complete 180 tonight when I heard the possible "adoption" scenerio playing out. It sounded plausible. It plays into Casey's aloofness about her child's safety and whereabouts.

Geesh, then I just read through the first two pages and my head was spinning for the lies that were swirling around Casey and the LE investigators. I am sure they knew they had their suspect the minute she opened her mouth. My heart breaks to realize that this may be just one of those cases that we will never know what REALLY happened. If Caylee no longer walks with us, I pray for her to find a way back to us as Laci and Connor did. We all need to take part in sending her back to the arms of The One who loves her the most. Sweet hugs, dear child, wherever you are.

Well, I just finished reading every single page and I am still in shock. Casey is a piece of work. Until now I thought that maybe, just maybe Caylee would be found alive, but after reading this there is no way. She is pulling a Scott Peterson all the way by saying she doesn't know where Caylee is. She knows that Caylee is not where she dropped her off because where ever she dropped her off is either mobile or is moved, such as the lake or a dumpster. Scott Peterson said the same thing about Laci and Conner. They both are hiding behind the small bit of truth they are telling.

I think its time to call out TES. Sad but true.

I too am going to bed with a heavy heart...a broken heart for a beautiful little girl that I have never met, but reminds so much of my own 2 precious granddaughters, one who turned 3 in June and the other will be 3 next month. I can't help but sit here and cry while typing this, for Caylee, whom I believe is an angel with us now..after anxiously awaiting those documents today and having already formed my opinion weeks ago, I for one was just not prepared for it to hit me in the gut like it did. I don't think I will ever be able to wrap my brain around what I read..the coldness and indifference of Casey. Poor Caylee, I'm so afraid that they will never find her, if Casey does not admit what she did in the next 48 hrs. from the fallout of this, I don't think that she ever will. All In My Humble Opinion, Of Course....Caylee has touched the hearts of us all in such a profound way.....Please let her at least be found....

After reading all that I now can't help but believe that Casey killed her on purpose. So horribly sad. There are no words!

heartbroken
Caylee Marie Anthony,
A very beautiful life.
To the Anthony Family.
The pain, unfathomable.
Still, my heart mourns with you.
For the very beautiful life
of Caylee Marie Anthony.
May the Comfort only God can give
envelope your home, and your sleep.
Heaven is a real place, such little consolation now,
but one day it will carry you.
If only words could ease your pain,
we are holding you dear in our prayers,
a friend.

talk is cheap, the Anthonys need to put their money where their mouth is, throw Casey out of that house and do something for their grandchild, I am so angry today, I keep wondering if Caylee knew it was her mommy who hurt her? how does that monster sleep at night?

I didn't read anything that I didn't already suspect I'd be reading.
Don't get me wrong, it did hurt to read it all and my bf and I had some serious conversations about it afterwards.
It's looked bad for CA from the very beginning and we all knew that she lied.
Saying that and acknowleding the fact that the odds are in favor of Caylee being deceased, I'm still going to go against the odds and say that I still think she's got a chance of coming home alive.
I know I keep saying it in almost every one of my posts, but I hold out hope that Caylee is okay and I will continue to do so until they find a body or get a confession.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer
Back