Wishful thinking?

santos1014

Nana to Madelynn and Ethan
Reaction score
Website
profile.myspace.com
Is there a chance that Casey Anthony so deeply hates her mother and the control that she had over her and Caylee that she would actually give Caylee to someone? Could that be the cause of her lack of concern?
There is a family dynamic that is crazy there, and I do feel that there are control issues. I can also see Casey being spiteful and selfish enough to let Caylee go to someone else to hurt her mom. And give her more space to have fun....

Is this just wishful thinking on my part? Could this be true?? Any chance at all? It plays over and over in my head, and I can't seem to get a handle on it all. The lies push me towards Caylee being gone at Casey's hand, but I step back and look at the dysfunction in that family, and wonder if anything is possible.

I know the cadaver dogs hit..twice...is there record of "false positives"?

Feedback please....

anything is possible. However, I can't see her sitting in jail for any amount of time if she didn't have to. She could have just said "look, she is with a friend. here is the number" and that would have been it.
I hope and pray Caylee is ok, though my mind tells me otherwise.

I think with all the press this case has received, someone would have noticed Caylee and reported it. If someone in your family or one of your friends, just happened to have a new 3 year girl in their family...I don't think they could hide that for very long. Maybe I'm wrong.

My impression is that Casey really never bonded with Caylee and that Cindy ran the show.
I believe whatever happened to Caylee (accidental/death)
happened near the pool as a result of Casey's anger & resentment towards Cindy & George's decision that she leave home.

Just the fact that Casey is allowing ths circus to continue by not talking shows her callousness & indifference towards her family & friends.

Is there a chance that Casey Anthony so deeply hates her mother and the control that she had over her and Caylee that she would actually give Caylee to someone? Could that be the cause of her lack of concern?
There is a family dynamic that is crazy there, and I do feel that there are control issues. I can also see Casey being spiteful and selfish enough to let Caylee go to someone else to hurt her mom. And give her more space to have fun....

Is this just wishful thinking on my part? Could this be true?? Any chance at all? It plays over and over in my head, and I can't seem to get a handle on it all. The lies push me towards Caylee being gone at Casey's hand, but I step back and look at the dysfunction in that family, and wonder if anything is possible.

Feedback please....

As hard as it is ... I am still trying to keep an open mind. I've read the released documents in their entirety and I still feel it's plausible that Casey remains tight lipped to keep Caylee from her family [for what could be a plathora of reasons]. Did she adopt out Caylee to someone overseas perhaps? Does she fear that that adoption can be undone.. by her parents, if she speaks the truth of it?

I realize she has told a story book of lies to the detectives, as well as to her friends and family [to which she has had a long history of telling lies to] even while she was [according to affidavits] a good mother to Caylee. Lies of which many of her friends and family attributed as little white lies or a personality disorder.

There are still too many unanswered questions in this case for me, to consider it so black and white.

.I am troubled by Kio's sworn statement for one. Are you serious? She doesn't know which Casey she talked to and put no thought into that before she called the detectives? Hmmmm

.The apparent lack of questioning of JG [too short and sweet IMO]

.And it seems apparent to me from looking at Casey's emails in the released documents, there is in fact a Juliet L. She is listed in the emails as one to whom one or two same emails that were sent to casey had been forwarded to, and her email address is no longer valid. Why has LE been unable to locate this person, or why has she not contacted LE?

Too much outside of Caysey's own behavior is disturbing to me. Sighhhh

:waitasec:JUST THINKING ALOUD, OUTSIDE THE BOX

Feedback please....

- Is there a chance she hates her mother so deeply? Yes, of course. I could even tell you why, but I don't want to write a book here.

- Control issues? Oh, definitely.

- I hope she just "gave her away" and didn't kill her. Wishful thinking, yes.

Feedback please....

On Father's Day when Casey had that argument with her parents, I believe it was over the custody of Caylee. I believe Cindy threatened Casey with that and wanted Casey to leave the house and leave Caylee there, but Casey would never do that, because of her hatred for her parents, so she decides that she isn't leaving the house alone and taking Caylee with her. I can even hear Casey saying " i'm not leaving Caylee here, she is coming with me ", and got their stuff together quickly and left. Then in Casey's mind set I can hear her also saying " if I can't have her, no one else will ", and then does something stupid. In a heat of anger, who knows what she did to Caylee, I think she killed her, and now someone out there is creating room for doubt by saying that someone named Casey offered her child for adoption.

:praying: for Caylee

Yes...well..my wishful thinking just flew out the window after fininishing the documents. That was a lot of reading and the more I read, the worse that feeling in the pit of my stomach became.

I have lost hope now. I do not feel Caylee is alive. All I can do is pray that Casey somehow has a blink of sanity and will tell where the body is, so that the rest of the people that love Caylee can have some closure, and peace for that sweet angel baby.

I am done. I cannot follow this case any longer. I have a grandbaby Caylee's age. It breaks my heart. Thanks to those that responded to my post.

I really think if Casey had just given her to someone that she would have told the truth about who she gave her to even if she made a lie up to go with it like the person disappeared without her knowledge. She would have told the truth so she could get out of jail and out of her predicament. The only reason she has to tell lie after lie is because the child is dead and there is NO way to bring her back. Not to mention all the other evidence that shows she is dead like the dogs and smells.

Please forgive me as this is my first time posting here (long time fan of the website, first case prompting me to post something).

Does anybody else find it curious that June 9th is such a prominent date in witness statements within the 400 pages of documents (which I'm still digging through) and it was also the original date the family designated as last sighting of Caylee? Perhaps that is Casey's last time seeing Caylee, but not the grandparents? Though I can't really see what motive the grandparents would have in this.

My gut instinct says that Casey did something, but I'm still kind of perplexed why she would do something. I guess I'm saying all this to let you know you're not alone in your wishful thinking. There are so many coincidences within all the lies. It's incredibly bizarre.

Feedback please....
Totally possible. If we start to examine her behavior logically it's futile. So any illogical scenario makes sense to me.

Yes...well..my wishful thinking just flew out the window after fininishing the documents. That was a lot of reading and the more I read, the worse that feeling in the pit of my stomach became.

I have lost hope now. I do not feel Caylee is alive. All I can do is pray that Casey somehow has a blink of sanity and will tell where the body is, so that the rest of the people that love Caylee can have some closure, and peace for that sweet angel baby.

I am done. I cannot follow this case any longer. I have a grandbaby Caylee's age. It breaks my heart. Thanks to those that responded to my post.

After reading the "Kio" thread, my hope came alive again. My endorphines were flying. I literally started to believe Caylee is alive....with someone...now.

Everything all together with the complete and total lack of concern on caseys part makes me want to believe Caylee is snug in a bed right now.
I'm so hyped, I want to wake up det Yuri.
I don't know what to do right now.

The dogs and decomp tho. It's bursting my endorphine bubble.

Can I sue casey for making me crazy?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10