1125 users online (206 members and 919 guests)  

Websleuths News

View Poll Results: What do you believe today after seeing the documents released last night?

Voters
514. You may not vote on this poll
  • Casey Anthony killed Caylee by accident or intentionally.

469 91.25%
  • Casey Anthony gave Caylee away to friends & knows where she is.

18 3.50%
  • Casey Anthony gave Caylee away to strangers & doesn't know where she is.

21 4.09%
  • Some unknown person stole Caylee Anthony from Casey.

1 0.19%
  • Someone else killed Caylee & Casey is covering for them.

5 0.97%

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Based On Documents Released 8/25/08

What are your current thoughts....
    Last edited by Patty G; 10-03-2008 at 07:33 PM. Reason: changed "yesterday" to the date of the documents
    "Words can break someone into a million pieces, but they can also put them back together. I hope you use yours for good, because the only words you'll regret more than the ones left unsaid are the ones you use to intentionally hurt someone."

After reading those documents - and I'm not even finished yet - there is no doubt in my mind.

I was just thinking of starting another poll - Will Baez try to work a deal now? Casey tells where Caylee is in return for a slightly lighter sentence. It would be in his client's best interests and put an end to the massive media circus, I think. In everybody's best interests, his included. The more it drags on the more money comes OUT of his pocket.

He's just another one that Casey is robbing...

I think Casey lies and follows that lie through until the end. When her lies are found out, she just changes her story. It seems like she has done this for a long time, and never had any consequences for it. C&G enabled her.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzikman View Post
    After reading those documents - and I'm not even finished yet - there is no doubt in my mind.

I was just thinking of starting another poll - Will Baez try to work a deal now? Casey tells where Caylee is in return for a slightly lighter sentence. It would be in his client's best interests and put an end to the massive media circus, I think. In everybody's best interests, his included. The more it drags on the more money comes OUT of his pocket.

He's just another one that Casey is robbing...
    If Baez could work a deal like that he would be a "miracle worker"!!

Quote Originally Posted by MyDogScout View Post
    If Baez could work a deal like that he would be a "miracle worker"!!
    Especially after all the damning evidence released yesterday.
    "Words can break someone into a million pieces, but they can also put them back together. I hope you use yours for good, because the only words you'll regret more than the ones left unsaid are the ones you use to intentionally hurt someone."

I think Caylee is dead, by the hands of her mother..

I have yet to finish the documents

the documents
    so far prove a known fact.
    Casey is a very seasoned lier.
    She is a seasoned and experienced theif.
    She put her daughter in situations among people she did not know well.
    She let her sleep in and on couches/sofas/beds
    in the aprtments that a drinking/poker/etc party was taking place at.
    if that is not neglect?
    What is?
    also the fact that she had to use jesse's shower
    and not having her own place to shower?
    Where was Caylee?
    people did ask.people did find it odd that Caylee & the Nanny were so often at the park or wherever?

Yes, the friends cars also need to be checked.
    All of them...for forensics/traces that Caylee may have been in them at one time or another.
    i was wondering if Tony or any of Casey's BFs ever had them both in the car at the same time?

No car ,nor computer, nor phone ,she ever laid her hands on
    should be overlooked.
    Did she ever barrow a car to go to the grocery store during this time?
    Leave no stone unturned...LE.

#789UMCO unidentified found The victim was discovered on September 8, 2004 in the Flat Tops, White River National Forest, Garfield County, Colorado
    Estimated Date of Death: No longer than 5 years prior to discovery he left a note to "LIB"
    PLEASE HELP me find out who this unidentified person is so he can be buried rightfully near his family...

I DO NOT TOLERATE HARASSMENT...

Knowing what we now know about Casey, saying someone else did it is almost laughable to me at this point. I think if someone else hurt Caylee she would be singing like a canary at this point. Anything to save her own skin.
    But it does make me question why she hasn't made up some cacamimi story about how ZG or otherwise contacted her and told her where we could find Caylee.

To me the documents have also proved how uncaring Casey was. At several points during questioning she laughed. Also most of her answers were un huh, as in unconcerned. Though she does say in the sworn statement that she is very worried about Caylee and Caylee is in danger. To me she shows no emotions even if she gave the child away to friends their would be emotion. Their is no way you can be away from your toddler for over two months and not show some emotions about them. IMO

One of her friends during their interview (can't remember which one) said that Casey lied so much that she believed her own lies. I think that is the case here. She believes what ever her current story is.

did anyone else notice she let Caylee sleep in the bed with her and one of the boyfriends, Mother of the Year, why would any of us doubt it?
    Sin makes its own hell, and goodness its own heaven. ~Mary Baker Eddy

Quote Originally Posted by Angelonline View Post
    One of her friends during their interview (can't remember which one) said that Casey lied so much that she believed her own lies. I think that is the case here. She believes what ever her current story is.
    I have thought this from the beginning, she believes Caylee is alive, she doesn't believe the truth which is what LE told her that beautiful child is laying decomposing somewhere while she is at home just fine, have I mentioned lately that I am furious
    Sin makes its own hell, and goodness its own heaven. ~Mary Baker Eddy

It's my opinion that Casey has killed little Caylee, I don't think the little angel fit into her life. Based on the new reports that Caylee was an unwanted child (sooo sad!) and that her parents (mom) made her keep the baby...that she had lied about the pregnancy, all of this, the stealing, the decomp the dogs detected, it all makes me think she has done away with little Caylee. She was hoping to start a new life without a child with her new boyfriend. That is just my opinion. I hope that I am proven wrong.
    I once was lost, but now I'm found and I don't know how I survived without Milk Bones and fluffy pillows...Frank (a loving rescued dog)

Quote Originally Posted by ShouldBWorking View Post
    did anyone else notice she let Caylee sleep in the bed with her and one of the boyfriends, Mother of the Year, why would any of us doubt it?
    I know how disgusting that was to me. I can't imagine it. He was not Caylees father and not a long time boyfriend and she had not even known him for that long. She was not very interested in the safety of Caylee then, So why would she be interested now.. thus the uncaring attitude.

Are these folks voting given to friends or strangers reading the same documents as the rest of us?

I am now utterly convinced that Caylee is dead. I believe this was a veangence type murder aimed at Cindy. I had hoped and prayed that somehow, Casey had done something really stupid and Caylee was kidnapped. But it is clear to me now that is not true - especially after reading the last few pages of testimony in part 3 from her "friend" that she stole money and checks from. ZFG NEVER existed. I think the car was abandoned as an alibi (someone stole my car, kid and purse). But it got towed instead, possibly with Caylee in the trunk. The implications of what may have happened from here make the whole thing even worse.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast