Former Member
Reaction score
IMO Casey moved Caylee many times
First, from the backyard to...

One possibility:
Hidden Oaks Elem. School
"She's nearby; she's safe"
It was a secret hideout of Casey's when she was younger
Borrows shovel for one hour from neighbor...

http://tinyurl.com/5ael7l

You know, I was watching NG last night, and they showed this map with stars on all these case-pertinent locations (i.e. GP's house, Sawgrass, Tony's, etc.). And they are all in the same general area.

I suddenly got this feeling that maybe Casey took Caylee somewhere well away from that area. Every location that comes out of Casey's mouth is within that area surrounding her parents house. Almost like, maybe she is trying to keep the investigation/searching focused in that small area.

JMO, and just a theory.

Very possible...The transcripts mention Tampa, Jacksonville
& Cocoa Beach

After reading the released documents - I believe that Casey may have dumped little Caylee's body in the dumpster by the Amscot where her car ran out of gas due to a faulty gas gauge. Casey was probably sitting by the dumpster late at night waiting for a good time to dump Caylee in the garbage - and then ran out of gas.

There is a question that needs to be answered: Who rescued Casey/picked her up/gave her a ride home from the Amscot? Did she go to Tony's that night?

If they look at the garbage companies records, I bet they could find where the contents were dumped into the land fill. This is my biggest thought after reading the new information about the Amscot employee and how it took 4 days to finally call and get the car moved.

There is a question that needs to be answered: Who rescued Casey/picked her up/gave her a ride home from the Amscot? Did she go to Tony's that night?

She called Tony for a ride back from Amscot. And told him her father would pick up the car.

I think she said that so he would NOT offer to see if he can get it started.

After reading the released documents - I believe that Casey may have dumped little Caylee's body in the dumpster by the Amscot where her car ran out of gas due to a faulty gas gauge. Casey was probably sitting by the dumpster late at night waiting for a good time to dump Caylee in the garbage - and then ran out of gas.

If they look at the garbage companies records, I bet they could find where the contents were dumped into the land fill. This is my biggest thought after reading the new information about the Amscot employee and how it took 4 days to finally call and get the car moved.

I agree. Since the car had run out of gas, it's possible that Casey had to pull into the Amscot lot-- she couldn't have gone any farther. So, if she had Caylee's body in the car at the time, she may have had to put it in the dumpster there, even if it wasn't an ideal place. I wonder if they've checked out the dumpster there for DNA. The maggots in the car indicated that she probably didn't have the body sealed up in anything.

Hello all, I'm new here ... so it's a pleasure to meet all of you.

I couldn't even begin to speculate on the location of Caylee. However, one of the comments Casey made in a recorded conversation with her brother Lee from the jail, has stuck in my mind more than others. "....I feel she is ... she is close to home."

I keep thinking why does she say "...close to home." and not "alive." ???

I agree w/ Amberjack in that Casey has made the references "nearby" and ""close to home"

Something to ponder.

I too have felt for a long time that she was close to home. The only thing that makes me doubt myself is the gas cans.
In a small car like a sunbird, $50 worth of gas could help you go a long ways without stopping and leaving a paper/surveilance trail.

I have read the documents which were released
yesterday. J. Blanchard Park is referenced 3 x's.

Casey lies so much, and Padilla said that sometimes there is a
"smidgen" of truth in some of the statements.

Mentioning J. Blanchard Park the 3 x's, by Casey, makes me feel deep in my gut that Caylee is in the water at the park, where the makeup was found last ? week .

Casey also said in 1 of her statements that Blanchard Park was Caylee's favorite.

It makes sense to me, or I do not feel that Casey would have mentioned that park 3 x's.

What about the place Amy mentioned that Casey said if she was going to "stash" anything it would be there. Somewhere near where Caylee's supposed dad died.

Now, why would anyone go and tell someone something like that? I don't get it but that place needs to be found. Amy gave the detective the name of the person who knew exactly where to look.

My reason for thinking this place is 1. Most people don't come up with secret places to hide things. I sure don't. And if I did, it wouldn't be at someone's death site. 2.) in a sick way it could be a way for her to reunite Caylee with her father? I'm not a psychiatrist but I can see the connection somehow. If he is the original father. This could, also, be a lie Casey told Amy. But it needs to be looked into.

I also agree with the place behind her house that she went with her older friends. The Hidden Oaks place.

What about the place Amy mentioned that Casey said if she was going to "stash" anything it would be there. Somewhere near where Caylee's supposed dad died.

I don't believe I read anywhere in Amy's statement, her quoting Casey as saying "if she was going to "stash" anything it would be near where Caylee's dad died."

Amy was relaying to the detective, a conversation that she had w/ a mutual friend of Casey's [Will]. Will told Amy that Casey had planned to visit that location on the anniversary of Caylee's alleged father's death. She also said, she didn't know if Will in fact knows of this exact location, but she was sure that the accident's location must be documented somewhere. She told the detective that both herself and Will [based on the detectives question] thought it would be a good place to look for Caylee.

Not that the location, should not be a place of interest ... but with so few actual "facts" in this case, I feel it's important to keep what we do have, in tact and in context, as much as possible.

Thinking Aloud, Outside the box

Just reading these old post and a few people were pretty close. Her using the words "close to home" she was giving clues or at least doing that thing people do a little bit of truth.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back