whiteangora

I'm on the right track baby. I was "Born This Way"
Reaction score
Please continue here:)

Thanks whiteangora!

I'm bringing this over from the last thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyinTheHam
Didn't he also give out the recipe for decomp-pizza? Humm I need to go back and check on that. I know if my dad opened my trunk and saw that he would have had a few words to say, there would be a huge reaction.

**********By SuziQ
I really really need to compare the bond hearing testimony to the docs from yesterday. Because I am almost positive that George gave Yuri a bag of trash. But we know the tow guy threw it over the fence.

I'm trying to find the bond hearing transcript. Does anyone know where it is? TIA!

How long before the full tragedy unfolded did Cindy call Ryan, Casey's oldest, closest childhood friend to tell him to stay away from her because she is a "sociopath?"

I am wondering if this were more around june 24th - July 3rd at this point.
The myspace blog, Tattoo.. Pavers, Gas Cans and the Car, Jesse Grunde, The Shower... hmmm

Yea but in the document it is stated that the TOW GUY opened the trunk and threw the bag of garbage over the fence. If Caylee was still in the trunk the Tow Guy would have seen her.

That really depends on how much junk was in that trunk. A child's body would fit in something as small as a suitcase or large backpack.

The bag of trash may have been right in front and since it had active maggot activity it was immediately tossed for the "ew" factor. There could have been another bag at the back.

Two things strike me...

Could Caylee have been in that trunk, with the smell worsening, but hidden in or behind something the tow guy did not see? Could George have done something with Caylee's body in the backyard trying to conceal it during that mysterious time he was home but wasn't home and the car was clean but wasn't cleaned? What were George's actions and moves in the next 24 hours?

I am not saying George did these things. I am asking if it is possible, not probable.

Also, the LE said the trash bag didn't smell like the car. That does not make sense if the trash was in the trunk the entire time the smell was worsening - it should have picked up odor as well as leaving it. Why does this bother me?

Windchime, your PM box is full.
Tried chico and christine to lock #133

A large part of me says that Cayleecould have been in that trunk when George picked the car up and was not seen by the tow guy.

as pp's mentioned, I think it is very telling that Cindy said what she did about finding Casey and then about the missing granddaughter. These people are lying big time. Just come clean already!

How long before the full tragedy unfolded did Cindy call Ryan, Casey's oldest, closest childhood friend to tell him to stay away from her because she is a "sociopath?"

Bottom of page 14 and top of page 15 Section #3

"...maybe 3 and a half weeks before Caylee went missing....in my summer semester, at one of my classes...."

latest update, she left the house to meet with her attny again.

why are they trying to decide if the drug tests results should be made public or not? She would have had to pass them right or she'd be going back to jail??

Bringing this over from other thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MitchLite
I am not so sure the cleaning of the car was an attempt to hide evidence- remember the videos of the home? Man, that house is clean, and I mean spotless! Could be Cindy is a control freak with cleaning- I am. She was so pissed over the car situation, I could see her taking that anger out on cleaning the car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awakewriter
Exactly.

If I were in that situation, I know that's what I would do. I'd be hopping mad my daughter had stolen money, was hiding from me, got her car towed, left the car filthy and stinky with garbage in it, and then left me to clean up her mess.

I would be livid. And the first thing I do when I'm livid - clean up the mess in a frenzy. I think this is a common reaction.

Just ask Mr. Awakewriter. When he leaves his socks on the floor and his dishes on the counter, etc., etc., and I have to clean them up ... he knows to stay out of my way until I'm finished cleaning.

Hmmmm. But that theory goes out the window when you have had a missing child in the picture for almost a month, a sociopath (admited by Cindy) as the mother of this child, and the tow attendant confirming to you that the car smells like death.

Although we have 400 pages of info-I can't wait to see what we don't have like the photos and all the labs. I think they are definately gonna gear up to make a case for homicide whether or not they recover a body.

Did they recover that trash bag? I can't remember.

That really depends on how much junk was in that trunk. A child's body would fit in something as small as a suitcase or large backpack.

The bag of trash may have been right in front and since it had active maggot activity it was immediately tossed for the "ew" factor. There could have been another bag at the back.

Two things strike me...

Could Caylee have been in that trunk, with the smell worsening, but hidden in or behind something the tow guy did not see? Could George have done something with Caylee's body in the backyard trying to conceal it during that mysterious time he was home but wasn't home and the car was clean but wasn't cleaned? What were George's actions and moves in the next 24 hours?

I am not saying George did these things. I am asking if it is possible, not probable.

Also, the LE said the trash bag didn't smell like the car. That does not make sense if the trash was in the trunk the entire time the smell was worsening - it should have picked up odor as well as leaving it. Why does this bother me?

Insome cars, under the trunk is a space for the spare tire. My question is does this car have that space? I am searching and can't find anything.
IMHO theory only...Could Caylee have been in that space when the car was picked up from the tow lot and taken back to the house? That is why the frantic search for KC? Just theory.

I'm trying to find the bond hearing transcript. Does anyone know where it is? TIA!

I've never come across the transcript, but a link to the video of his testimony is in the link thread I'm pretty sure...I think it's at myfox and elsewhere.

I don't remember reading about the kitchen garbage disposal... do police consider that item when they suspect members of the family got rid of evidense?

I wonder how powerful of a garbage disposal Cindy has in her kitchen? Silly me bought a 3/4 horsepower garbage disposal... I could put a car seat down that sucker and it could handle it with no problem. And... it turns everything into a liquid substance in about 2 seconds.

I am positive if my kids were still living at home anything they didn't want me to find and they needed to throw out, would go into that garbage disposal.

Pg 298- she called her marine friend to tell him she had to visit him to tell him something big, that she already told her mother and brother??

that sounds to me more like a big accident...but why didn't anyone tell her, IF IT WAS AN ACCIDENT ITS NOT A CRIME!

(sorry I am so far behind on all these discussions)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drury Lane