932 users online (178 members and 754 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

LP Now Says He "Wouldn't Have Gotten Involved"

On Headline News right now. LP being interviewed tells reporter that had he read these 400 pages of documents about CA's case, he would not have "gotten involved". He also stated he and his team are refocusing the way in which they will be searching for Caylee (i.e. they will now start searching for her as deceased). Not sure how much a BH can help in that though when LP isn't even permitted to speak with CA himself.

Would it be really childish of me to say "Duuhhh!" to LP?
    "The opinion prevailed among advanced minds that it was time that belief should be replaced increasingly by knowledge; belief that did not itself rest on knowledge was superstition, and as such had to be opposed." - Albert Einstein

curiositycat is offline The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience
    Well, Leonard we told you so. Dog told you so and every bonds person in Orlando but one told you so.
    "Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect" Steven Wright

Duh is right

thatswhatshesaid is offline Jacee Lee Dugard IS and HAS a Mother Of The Year.
    Welcome to reality outside the Anthony family, LP.

And now he comes to his senses!!! Ugh! I am just SO ready for this circus to be over with. Caylee deserves so much better than this.

Just saw this and it breaks my heart. I had such faith that Leonard Padilla could go in there and Columbo his way to a solution - probably the same amount of faith he had. I feel bad for him. If this man believes that Casey's sweet toddler is no longer alive, then neither can I. Just so very, very sad.

hey im sure the last thing the padillas need to hear is i told you so... they were trying to help this baby ..

Well apparently he has stopped drinkin' the Kool-Aid!
    "Words can break someone into a million pieces, but they can also put them back together. I hope you use yours for good, because the only words you'll regret more than the ones left unsaid are the ones you use to intentionally hurt someone."

Well ... as they say, sometimes you can't see the forest for the trees ... glad LP finally had his awakening. Hopefully he will be able to locate Caylee's remains and give those who deserve it, peace of mind.

I believe he was used! Really sorry about that. Maybe that will teach some people to come here before making rash judgements!!!! jmo

TP was told several times they should read here and learn more about this. Wonder if TP will be in today?

Leonard, "make my day" and call Tony and revoke the BOND!

Ho Hum.......50 grand down the drain..............
    YellowDog

These are my opinions only and should not be misconstrued as factual.

Quote Originally Posted by sabego View Post
    I believe he was used! Really sorry about that. Maybe that will teach some people to come here before making rash judgements!!!! jmo
    They USED themselves!

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast