LP Now Says He "Wouldn't Have Gotten Involved"

MarleneM

Inactive
Reaction score
On Headline News right now. LP being interviewed tells reporter that had he read these 400 pages of documents about CA's case, he would not have "gotten involved". He also stated he and his team are refocusing the way in which they will be searching for Caylee (i.e. they will now start searching for her as deceased). Not sure how much a BH can help in that though when LP isn't even permitted to speak with CA himself.

Would it be really childish of me to say "Duuhhh!" to LP?

Welcome to reality outside the Anthony family, LP.

And now he comes to his senses!!! Ugh! I am just SO ready for this circus to be over with. Caylee deserves so much better than this.

Just saw this and it breaks my heart. I had such faith that Leonard Padilla could go in there and Columbo his way to a solution - probably the same amount of faith he had. I feel bad for him. If this man believes that Casey's sweet toddler is no longer alive, then neither can I. Just so very, very sad.

hey im sure the last thing the padillas need to hear is i told you so... they were trying to help this baby ..

Well apparently he has stopped drinkin' the Kool-Aid!

Well ... as they say, sometimes you can't see the forest for the trees ... glad LP finally had his awakening. Hopefully he will be able to locate Caylee's remains and give those who deserve it, peace of mind.

I believe he was used! Really sorry about that. Maybe that will teach some people to come here before making rash judgements!!!! jmo

TP was told several times they should read here and learn more about this. Wonder if TP will be in today?

Just saw this and it breaks my heart. I had such faith that Leonard Padilla could go in there and Columbo his way to a solution - probably the same amount of faith he had. I feel bad for him. If this man believes that Casey's sweet toddler is no longer alive, then neither can I. Just so very, very sad.

Agree. There is a connection between hope and bravado, unrealistic perhaps but hope is hope and Mr. Padilla's bravado came from the heart.

Leonard knew she was somewhat of a liar. He just thought it was a molehill and it turned out to be a mountain. Full of Yettis.
I hope he has his girl inside the house turn up the heat. Or beat the spit out of her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back