• Poll closed .

gigi2009

Former Member
Reaction score
Should Casey's Bond Be Revoked?

1) YES, put her back in jail

2) NO, Keep her home and under watch

absoeffinglutely!!!
She's isn't going to tell where Caylee is either way so why let her live the good life while Caylee is out there somewhere cold and lonely?
I think she should come visit our jails, even less cushy then the ones there.
Tent City anyone?

I voted yes, although it IS kind of entertaining with her being out, and reporters can yell questions at her about Caylee when she goes somewhere - that's gotta make her feel pretty bad.

Yes, yes and yes again! They should never have gotten her out the fools!

Yes! Yes! Yes!

She got out & had her chance to TELL THE TRUTH & chose not too.

The sooner she's back in custody, the sooner her PARENTS can get back to searching for Caylee.

And the sooner they can figure out how the hell they are going to come to grips with what their daughter has done to Caylee, to their whole family & to all the men & women who are devoting themselves to finding poor Caylee.

I voted NO because a lot of juicy stuff has come out since she's been out. I would make her suffer through the last weekend of summer (Labor Day weekend) with no parties, drinking, drugging, sex, etc. and stuck with the parents she so obviously wanted to "get even" with then send her back. But put her in with the general population to realize what real jail is like! As her old friend said, "scare her within an inch of her life" and then maybe she will talk. If not, then she is more of a psycho than we thought!! :Banane32:-----> a dance Casey will not be doing this last summer holiday!!!

They should put her back in jail. I think Tony and Leonard really wanted to help find Caylee and that they believed she did give her to someone. But now all evidence points to the fact she killed the child. I also believe LP thought he would get to question Casey and as soon as he got her out Baez refused any questioning so Leonard was taken for a ride. It also sounds like Casey isn't even helping her family with info into finding Caylee and isn't even talking about Caylee. Stick her back in jail where she belongs. Don't let her think that anyone is believing her lying ways. Her family also needs to come to grips with the fact that Casey either killed the child on purpose or by neglect.

I voted NO because a lot of juicy stuff has come out since she's been out. I would make her suffer through the last weekend of summer (Labor Day weekend) with no parties, drinking, drugging, sex, etc. and stuck with the parents she so obviously wanted to "get even" with then send her back. But put her in with the general population to realize what real jail is like! As her old friend said, "scare her within an inch of her life" and then maybe she will talk. If not, then she is more of a psycho than we thought!! :Banane32:-----> a dance Casey will not be doing this last summer holiday!!!

LOL!! Good thinkin'

Though I think the ONLY thing that will scare Casey will be when they finally stop SUPPORTING her crazy lies & telling her that she's facing life in jail or worse!

It's REALITY that scares Casey Anthony. The sooner the people around her face facts, the sooner they'll be able to start working on a CREDIBLE defense for her.

I just posted a request on the Tony Padilla sticky asking him to revoke CA's bond.

CA has done nothing and has said nothing since her release to lead us to where Caylee is. All she has done is enjoyed the luxuries of her families home and work with JB to build a defense for herself against all the evidence building up around her.

Any use CA may be for helping all of us find little Caylee can easily be done from inside a jail cell. Unless and until she's willing to help LE, she needs to sit in jail every day her baby sits God knows where.

I voted 'no' because under the law and with what she is currently charged with, she has the right to be out on bail, as long as she maintains the conditions of her bail.

I'm siding with the letter of the law and putting aside my personal feelings. If/When she is charged with something else...something more serious, then her bail should be reconsidered and revoked. She's not a danger to society in her current capacity of wearing an ankle bracelet, monitored 24x7, and mostly housebound.

IMHO.

My vote on this is no. I do believe she is very guilty of many things. However, I believe the punishment she is receiving now is worse than in the jail. She's "free"; but not. It's a tease. Additionally, she (her family) is paying for her and not the taxpayers! My feeling is she'll be back there soon enough!:behindbar

I voted 'no' because under the law and with what she is currently charged with, she has the right to be out on bail, as long as she maintains the conditions of her bail.

I'm siding with the letter of the law and putting aside my personal feelings. If/When she is charged with something else...something more serious, then her bail should be reconsidered and revoked. She's not a danger to society in her current capacity of wearing an ankle bracelet, monitored 24x7, and mostly housebound.

IMHO.

True enough.

IMO, The Padillas should revoke her bond & let her parents assume personal responsibility for getting the money together for her bail.

There's a lot more chance that she won't simply disappear before her trial if her PARENTS' money is on the line.

I wouldn't feel this way IF her family didn't support her nonsensical lies & make ridiculous excuses for her. I just question how willing they will be to see her stand trial.

I voted yes!!!! I think the Padillas need to revoke her bond. Put her back in jail where she belongs. Then they need to go home. I think they have had their 15 minutes of fame.jmo

I said no because I think in jail her parents see her as "their baby". But out of jail, with her smug, lying face in front of them every day, they will eventually lose it with her, get their heads out of the sand, and possibly release the information needed to find Caylee. In jail, she is "unjustly accused". Out of jail, she'll crucify herself. Let's hope anyway.

Revoke her bond. She's not being helpful being out other than working on her defense.She doesn't care about her daughter, finding her daughter. SEND HER BACK TONY!

Yes, Casey has the right to bond. But those around her didn't do it. And those who put it up said it was so Casey could help them find Caylee.

Cindy didn't think home was the best place for her. She said that publically more than once.

One of the few people in her life with any history beyond a year or two with Casey said the thing she needed to "crack" was to "put the fear of God in her."

I would hope TP and LP would consider that there are those who know Casey far more than their minimal reading done before they got themselves into this demonstrates that they know and perhaps evaluate whether cozy on the couch with the tv and homecooked meals is best going to "put the fear of God in her."

LP just said she's "too busy with herself to help" and it doesn't seem very likely Caylee's alive after finding all of this out.

Seems like if they looked around they'd realize that what they said the purpose of having her out is not happening and she has no interest in talking.

On the other hand, I don't see them wanting to look like they didn't know what they got themselves into from the beginning, though may questioned that, especially as they didn't even know some of the most basic of details about the case, and TP said himself that this is like the Super Bowl or World Series for LP, so it seems unlikely they'd revoke it if that's truly their perception of this.

Is this a game and chance at fame? Or is it about a little girl's remains being found when those closest to it all are not talking, lying, or covering up?

Let Casey not talk, lie, cover up. Send her back to jail and let her family get her out if they want that.

And then LP and TP could better use their resources to help find Caylee's remains and THAT would be the best "win" to come out of this at this point.

I absolutely feel that Casey should be back in jail. She deserves to be pulled from society, so that others are safe. She has some of the most dispicable traits I have ever seen in a young lady.

REVOKE!!

She does NOT deserve to be sitting all comfy at home, sleeping in her comfy bed with her pillow and blankie when CAYLEE gets none of that.
Because of HER. :puke: :mad:
imo

I also think she should go back to jail. She needs to realize that she is ALONE in this and RESPONSIBLE for this. The main reason, the ONLY reason Leonard Padilla said he would bail her out was to find CAYLEE. That it was all about CAYLEE, now that the docs are released and LP has info that Casey wouldn't give him, needs to stop spending money on Casey and pull her bond. He can put the money towards finding Caylee--he knows Casey won't talk to him so throw her back.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back