813 users online (136 members and 677 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    2,092

    casey

    why are you doing this ? your going down either way .. i hope you are reading this on here too .. your little girl did nothing but LOVE YOU ! YES SHE LOVED YOU WHEN NO ONE ELSE WOULD !!... a child loves their mother . grr

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    uh, duh!
    Posts
    598
    Quote Originally Posted by zadari View Post
    i hope you are reading this on here too .. grr
    me too ... that means that you've just violated the condition of your bond release ... buh bye

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    23,796
    Well if she is reading, I hope she will consider this.

    Had you told the truth at the beginning, many things like paternity, like your sex life, your partying, and your lies probably wouldn't have been found because people would have quit looking when you told the truth.

    But by not telling the truth, more and more people became interested. And the longer it goes on the more people begin to believe you are not telling the truth and the more people dislike you. And soon that dislike will get worse.

    But at some point the court will be looking at you, and believe it or not cooperation in the investigation is looked at. And so far you aren't cooperating. And soon it will be too late, your cooperation won't be needed. Don't let it get that far.

  4. #4
    Casey if by any chance you, your family, your attorney, the BH, your friends or those that simply know you are reading this I want to share a piece of my mind with you. Since your daughter, beautiful Caylee Marie went missing, I have had not one moment's peace. For the first few weeks I could barely sleep, or eat anything. You Casey, cared about no one but yourself, and your still the same. Nothing has changed in all these weeks. While people like me, who didn't even know of you or Caylee, have lost sleep and food over where your darling precious baby is, all you do is sit there and tell lies, and you feel good about that fact that you have done absolutely nothing to either find your daughter or say where Caylee is located. You are a sorry excuse for a mother, and i'm sorry to say that if you did something to Caylee, she is better off without you in her life. You know that you took Caylee away because your mother was threatening custody to get her, and in your sick mind, it was " if I can't have her, no one else will ", and that's exactly what your mind set was and it still is, because it's not all about Casey, like you so very well think it is, it is all about CAYLEE, yes CAYLEE, the beautiful precious angel you got rid of to satisfy your own hunger for partying. Your selfish Casey, and no one in their right mind believes one word you have said. Give it up and tell them where you put Caylee, please Casey? Why don't you do that for your daughter's sake? She deserves to be found.

    for Caylee

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    810
    Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew View Post
    Well if she is reading, I hope she will consider this.

    Had you told the truth at the beginning, many things like paternity, like your sex life, your partying, and your lies probably wouldn't have been found because people would have quit looking when you told the truth.

    But by not telling the truth, more and more people became interested. And the longer it goes on the more people begin to believe you are not telling the truth and the more people dislike you. And soon that dislike will get worse.

    But at some point the court will be looking at you, and believe it or not cooperation in the investigation is looked at. And so far you aren't cooperating. And soon it will be too late, your cooperation won't be needed. Don't let it get that far.
    I doubt the Anthony's are reading here, but if they do, my reply is for all of them.

    You won't believe when I tell you that some people become targets when they're still very young. VERY young. They speak the truth and are not believed. They're ridiculed over and over and called liars. Eventually these children figure out that telling the truth doesn't make the bad things go away, so they tell their first lie. The lie is believed, imagine that! People DO rather believe a lie than the truth. The lying perpetuates itself. Yes, it takes one lie after another to cover up the trail of lies, but they are believed....and believed. Should you ever by mistake tell the truth, you're instantly called a liar again, so why bother? Never good enough, never smart enough, never perfect enough, never enough, so you pretend, you make it up as you go, and everybody is happy......

    Oh mother A, what have you done Forcing your child to have a baby instead of giving it up for adoption was NOT the way to go, specially not if you knew your daughter was unstable. You let this "sociopath" as you call her take care of your granddaughter? How DID you convince her NOT to give the baby up for adoption? Was she already so much under your control that she felt she had no other choice than to go along with you? She started a string of going-nowhere relationships that must have bothered you a lot. Do you know why she did it? I do, and it has nothing to do with revenge or selfishness, but you wouldn't understand if I told you why.
    This is just my opinion.

    I have ZERO tolerance for animal abusers. I report them.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    483
    As Lee said,
    "The truth will ome out; why not get it over with." (paraphrase)

    There are so many VICTIMS in this case
    Casey is allowing all her family & friends to be scrutinized unfairly by the media

    Who will be her next "victim"?
    http://i36.tinypic.com/mre99t.jpg

    Victims:

    Caylee Marie

    Parents
    Grandparents
    Friends
    ex-boyfriends
    Loss of jobs
    Reputations
    Fusian's loss of revenue
    Time & expense for LE, FBI
    Bail bondsmen
    Attornies
    Media
    & the public

    Enuf already! ........................

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    818
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohabi View Post
    I doubt the Anthony's are reading here, but if they do, my reply is for all of them.

    You won't believe when I tell you that some people become targets when they're still very young. VERY young. They speak the truth and are not believed. They're ridiculed over and over and called liars. Eventually these children figure out that telling the truth doesn't make the bad things go away, so they tell their first lie. The lie is believed, imagine that! People DO rather believe a lie than the truth. The lying perpetuates itself. Yes, it takes one lie after another to cover up the trail of lies, but they are believed....and believed. Should you ever by mistake tell the truth, you're instantly called a liar again, so why bother? Never good enough, never smart enough, never perfect enough, never enough, so you pretend, you make it up as you go, and everybody is happy......

    Oh mother A, what have you done Forcing your child to have a baby instead of giving it up for adoption was NOT the way to go, specially not if you knew your daughter was unstable. You let this "sociopath" as you call her take care of your granddaughter? How DID you convince her NOT to give the baby up for adoption? Was she already so much under your control that she felt she had no other choice than to go along with you? She started a string of going-nowhere relationships that must have bothered you a lot. Do you know why she did it? I do, and it has nothing to do with revenge or selfishness, but you wouldn't understand if I told you why.
    This post brought tears to my eyes, Mohabi, and probably one of the truest things I've ever read on these forums. Very well said. Kudos.
    No female, no matter how drunk, drugged, or provocatively dressed they may be, deserves to be ogled, harrassed, raped, or murdered. So stop the ignorant insinuations.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    2,092
    so casey are you gonna talk ? are you going to bring your daughter back home today ? are you finally going to be a MOTHER ? why should you have comforts and caylee not .. ? if you didnt do anything to her PROVE IT.. WTF are you doing ? your going down either way .. there is no more way out for you get it through your head casey ..

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    810
    Quote Originally Posted by zadari View Post
    so casey are you gonna talk ? are you going to bring your daughter back home today ? are you finally going to be a MOTHER ? why should you have comforts and caylee not .. ? if you didnt do anything to her PROVE IT.. WTF are you doing ? your going down either way .. there is no more way out for you get it through your head casey ..
    Time to throw in the towel Casey. You're time's up.

    Cindy, you didn't see this coming?
    This is just my opinion.

    I have ZERO tolerance for animal abusers. I report them.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,313
    "Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mohabi
    I doubt the Anthony's are reading here, but if they do, my reply is for all of them.

    You won't believe when I tell you that some people become targets when they're still very young. VERY young. They speak the truth and are not believed. They're ridiculed over and over and called liars. Eventually these children figure out that telling the truth doesn't make the bad things go away, so they tell their first lie. The lie is believed, imagine that! People DO rather believe a lie than the truth. The lying perpetuates itself. Yes, it takes one lie after another to cover up the trail of lies, but they are believed....and believed. Should you ever by mistake tell the truth, you're instantly called a liar again, so why bother? Never good enough, never smart enough, never perfect enough, never enough, so you pretend, you make it up as you go, and everybody is happy......

    Oh mother A, what have you done Forcing your child to have a baby instead of giving it up for adoption was NOT the way to go, specially not if you knew your daughter was unstable. You let this "sociopath" as you call her take care of your granddaughter? How DID you convince her NOT to give the baby up for adoption? Was she already so much under your control that she felt she had no other choice than to go along with you? She started a string of going-nowhere relationships that must have bothered you a lot. Do you know why she did it? I do, and it has nothing to do with revenge or selfishness, but you wouldn't understand if I told you why.

    This post brought tears to my eyes, Mohabi, and probably one of the truest things I've ever read on these forums. Very well said. Kudos.


    One of the best posts I've read, thank you.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    In the Woods In Georgia
    Posts
    5,481
    Please, Please, Please, tell someone where this child's body can be found.
    End the suffering for your family, your friends, and this nation who cares so deeply for this child.
    Even in death this child suffers wherever she is lying..please bring her home..please
    Justice For Caylee Marie

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,313
    Quote Originally Posted by mydailyopinions View Post
    Please, Please, Please, tell someone where this child's body can be found.
    End the suffering for your family, your friends, and this nation who cares so deeply for this child.
    Even in death this child suffers wherever she is lying..please bring her home..please
    I must respectfully disagree that Caylee is suffering wherever she is lying. I believe she is in God's arms, and she finally has peace; hher place of burial means nothing except to her family, and from what I've seen of some of her family, it's my opinion that some of them don't deserve the closure they worked so hard to obfuscate.

    Caylee's soul resides with God and the angels, even if her bones lie in the darkest, most fetid swamp.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    ElePhEr
    Posts
    6,094
    Please let the baby rest in peace - lead searchers to her - justice for Caylee.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    335
    ; hher place of burial means nothing except to her family,
    That's not true. It matters to me. To most of us, if not all of us, I think.

    Casey, please tell us where you put Caylee.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    2,092
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackwatch View Post
    I must respectfully disagree that Caylee is suffering wherever she is lying. I believe she is in God's arms, and she finally has peace; hher place of burial means nothing except to her family, and from what I've seen of some of her family, it's my opinion that some of them don't deserve the closure they worked so hard to obfuscate.

    Caylee's soul resides with God and the angels, even if her bones lie in the darkest, most fetid swamp.
    it matters to me where she is i cant help it ... i just cant

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Casey Kasem has passed away ~ Rest in peace, Casey
    By los2188 in forum Celebrity and Entertainment News
    Replies: 525
    Last Post: 11-26-2015, 03:05 AM
  2. Casey to be given new name & moved to secret location. Where is Casey?
    By scarlett_hues in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 1429
    Last Post: 07-24-2011, 04:10 PM
  3. Casey Speak ~ Casey Talk ~ Casey Code
    By Betty Boop in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 724
    Last Post: 06-09-2011, 10:20 AM
  4. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 10-27-2008, 11:37 AM
  5. New Searches based ON CASEY Sightings. JB advises Casey to reveal nothing
    By intrigued79 in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 776
    Last Post: 10-07-2008, 09:38 PM

Tags for this Thread