727 users online (98 members and 629 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

"backup plans"

I am wondering about the "backup plan" Casey apparently was working on. And how certain things fit into that. Did you guys see any indication at all that she might have been trying to get in on the PR trip? That would have been a "Plan B" I might expect to see somewhere...

I have seen people speculate that she might have been trying to kill G & C. Doubt it... but could she have been attempting to set Amy (or Tony) up? Get her to move in, uh oh, I had no idea what happened but my daughter is gone? Or do something with Amy or another friend and assume identity or something?! I know it all sounds so outlandish but reading some of that stuff -- she's nuts!

Oh, and no matter what she was hiding or what happened to Caylee, why wouldn't she have disposed of the Caylee stuff in the car?! (Baby Doll, Dora Backpack (which incidentally had MONKEYS on it - Boots from Dora) and toothbrush...) Wouldn't you think she would have ditched that stuff? Covering up for something? Weird. Seems like she maybe didn't have a good Plan A!

There wasn't anything in the documents talking about Casey crying that night in the club, was there?

I have never seen documentation that Casey was ever upset or acted like anything was out of the ordinary at any point in time......

As far as leaving the stuff in the car....Eh...Why my kids are with my "sitter" or "nanny" LOL, there are still things of theirs in my car. I think it would look MORE odd if Caylee was "kidnapped" and all her stuff was also gone from Casey's car as well....IMO.

As far as the "Plan B" I have no freaking clue!!!!
    Last edited by cacnotcam; 08-26-2008 at 10:33 PM. Reason: Spelling error. Heh.

Who was it that brought up the phrase "Plan B"? My memory fails me.

TonE L said she told him she had money in the bank and after the SH-- hit the fan he asked her why then was she stealing from her friends and she said she needed more for a back up plan.

TonE (or some boyfriend) said Caylee always had some doll with her, that she slept with or something. I was thinking that was the one in the car, and that the monkey backpack was the one she left the house with when George last saw her. I would just think that if you were dropping your kid off at the imaginary babysitters, she might need her pack and stuff. Oh, and there was a toothbrush in it they said. That all just makes me wanna cry.

And there was a rumor - someone who was on a board or something and had seen her in a club or something during the period after Caylee was gone, crying her eyes out, drunk, with friends consoling her. But I just saw that one reference and then others where people talked about it.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody2 View Post
    I am wondering about the "backup plan" Casey apparently was working on. And how certain things fit into that. Did you guys see any indication at all that she might have been trying to get in on the PR trip? That would have been a "Plan B" I might expect to see somewhere...

I have seen people speculate that she might have been trying to kill G & C. Doubt it... but could she have been attempting to set Amy (or Tony) up? Get her to move in, uh oh, I had no idea what happened but my daughter is gone? Or do something with Amy or another friend and assume identity or something?! I know it all sounds so outlandish but reading some of that stuff -- she's nuts!

Oh, and no matter what she was hiding or what happened to Caylee, why wouldn't she have disposed of the Caylee stuff in the car?! (Baby Doll, Dora Backpack (which incidentally had MONKEYS on it - Boots from Dora) and toothbrush...) Wouldn't you think she would have ditched that stuff? Covering up for something? Weird. Seems like she maybe didn't have a good Plan A!

There wasn't anything in the documents talking about Casey crying that night in the club, was there?
    I missed it, was Caylee's backpack in the car when it was found? The one with the monkeys that George said she had on when last seen?

IIRC, in part three of the documents, it was mentioned Casey was to go to PR with the others, but was financially unable to do so.

Who knows, she might have had a plan to kill G & C. Possibly, Casey thought George was moving out so she could trick her Mom into letting Amy move in. Reading the interview with Amy, I got the feeling Casey was setting Amy up for a scam. Casey would give Amy some bull story how the $15000 saved was tied up in the house transfer and Casey needed x amount of $$$$$ to keep utilities on or something like that. Then she would get the money from Amy. After she gets the money, who cares what happens. Casey doesn't; she got her money.
    Tammie in Miami

Vini, Vidi, Velcro - I came, I saw, I stuck around

Quote Originally Posted by Luzer View Post
    IIRC, in part three of the documents, it was mentioned Casey was to go to PR with the others, but was financially unable to do so.
    this is what I remember also
    Sin makes its own hell, and goodness its own heaven. ~Mary Baker Eddy

Quote Originally Posted by Ladytazz View Post
    I missed it, was Caylee's backpack in the car when it was found? The one with the monkeys that George said she had on when last seen?
    It was reported to be a "Dora" backpack. Dora the explorer usually pictured with the monkey, "Boots." Here are a couple Dora packs with monkeys I just found on google images...
    http://www.4littlesquirts.com/images...dancingLBP.jpg
    http://cartoonwholesale.com/images/(17)Dora.jpg

Oh, and also in the "Plan B" vein, did anyone understand that stuff about TonE applying for a new apartment and being so "anxious to get out of his lease" and Casey being there and kinda working on it and all that stuff? Did it say anywhere that they were going to live together? Did TonE understand that was what she was getting at? Because it certainly didn't seem clear if he intended to get a place with her.

wonder if her planned trip to CA to "tell Joe Blow" (can't keep them straight at this point) the news she had already told mom and Lee was another lie to get really get to Mexico?
    Sin makes its own hell, and goodness its own heaven. ~Mary Baker Eddy

Do we know what she meant by back up plan now?

I wonder if she has JB on a retainer before she was caught...since we are not really sure how she obtained his services..or do we?

I had heard in an interview with one of the room mates that KC was much for into the relationshp than TonE was. He was actually frustrated by how many times she called him while he was in NY. and felt KC was too smothering. MHO is that she leaches onto men falls in love very quickly and wont let go.

Oh, and also in the "Plan B" vein, did anyone understand that stuff about TonE applying for a new apartment and being so "anxious to get out of his lease" and Casey being there and kinda working on it and all that stuff? Did it say anywhere that they were going to live together? Did TonE understand that was what she was getting at? Because it certainly didn't seem clear if he intended to get a place with her.

Casey was supposed to go to Puerto Rico with the rest of the group but I think that she wasn't able to for a multitude of reasons. One that I remember being said was that because of money. I think personally that she saw the perfect opportunity to have everybody gone (friends in Puerto Rico and parents on vacation) and she might be able to find some good things to steal and maybe even be able to get rid of her daughter as that was such a waste, take caring of a kid.
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

If Caylee's backpack was in the car with her toothbrush in it, doesn't that lead one to conclude that Caylee was living in the car? Otherwise, wouldn't her toothbrush be wherever she and Casey were sleeping?

Casey had contacted someone she knew and they did look at an apartment. When this individual tried to follow up, Casey ignored questions about the apartment and instead invited him out to a club. I'll PM you details if you'd like.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast