1045 users online (201 members and 844 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Israel - Your not going to believe this one!!!

you have to read this one..Im amazed the little one is alive!

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1011770.html
    The Petah Tikva District Court on Thursday indicted a young woman, 19, who allegedly tried to kill her infant son on five separate occasions.

The woman is suspected of attempting to strangle and drown her 8-month-old baby. A district psychiatrist has deemed the woman fit to stand trial.

Isn't this called "Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy"? Not sure if I spelled that right

Poor baby! I hope that lady gets help when she is locked away. Did the family not notice that the only time the baby stopped breathing was when he was with the mom? I hope he does not have any lasting brain damage from what that witch did to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Ford View Post
    Isn't this called "Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy"? Not sure if I spelled that right
    Yes. What's amazing is the people who do this (supposedly) honestly don't have a clue they are doing it. How can you NOT know?
    FUN... is a renewable resource!

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Ford View Post
    I think thats when they make the child sick to get sympathy, I think she really wanted the baby dead.....Can you magine what its going to do to this little boy when he finds out what his mother did to him
    5 times!....can you say mother issues?