OH - Steve 'Smilin' Bob' Warshak for fraud, money laundering, 2004

Dark Knight

Reaction score
CINCINNATI (AP) - A man convicted of defrauding customers seeking male sexual enhancement supplements and other herbal remedies is due in federal court in Cincinnati for sentencing.

Steve Warshak is founder and president of Berkeley Premium Nutraceuticals, which distributes various products alleged to boost energy, manage weight, reduce memory loss and aid sleep.

The company's main product, Enzyte, promises sexual enhancement. Ads feature "Smiling Bob," with an exaggerated smile.

http://www.wfmj.com/Global/story.asp?S=8906431

The AP is reporting he was sentenced to 25 years in prison and has to forfeit $500 million (!) in assets! :eek:

LOL! You're all nuts! :crazy:

I kid you not, guess what ad came on the TV just 5 minutes after I posted this? SMILIN' BOB! :eek: He's everywhere!

It said that he may have to forfeit his assets , maybe even his home and land.If his happens he may have to find somewhere to pitch a tent!

Oh no! I loved Smilin' Bob! lol Dunno why, the commercials always just made me chuckle. They're much better than the stupid ones that are overtly advertising what they claim the herbs do.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SweetDreamsAreMadeOfCheez
Back