""who thinks my space holds the keys"

FIND'HER

Reaction score
Who thinks my Space holds the keys to solving this mystery as to what happened to Caylee...

I'm am after some of the new developments that came to light yesterday.:clap:

these days myspace and facebook are the main communication for alot of people, I think its very possible

Isnt there a way to retrieve old posts and pics from MS? IIRC, someone on Joe Pichler's acct did that- They were able to obtain cached pages that had been deleted.

Any MS experts out there?? Whaere are you??? :waitasec:

Isnt there a way to retrieve old posts and pics from MS? IIRC, someone on Joe Pichler's acct did that- They were able to obtain cached pages that had been deleted.

Well, you can do a google search of their myspace name or number and then click on "cached" version, instead of clicking on the first line of the result. The cached version is under the description. Hope I'm making sense.

They key to posting on the internet and staying safe (anonymous by name, and city ...that can be drilled down from there on google for YourName/city and look for matching addresses/phonenumbers etc..) is to make sure you never use your real name/city when you sign up for social networking sites. Always use your screen name and always use an email address made just for social networking. Such as your screenname@gmail.com.

If the site asks for your real name. Put half your nic in the first name box and half the nic in the last name box. When it asks for your city, put your county. There are many cities in a county.

Your IRL (in real life friends and relatives) can find you by you inviting them or you can give them your screenname@gmail.com address and let them know that on social networking sites they can search for you by that email address.

Not me........LE picked up Casey, Cindy & Tone's computers a month ago (& maybe others we don't know about)....

Also, with the firing of the latest deputy (another Tony) seems like LE can even retrieve info from (old) online chats......also the deletes.

I don't feel there is anything within MySpace that holds the key to solving the disappearance of Caylee.

I agree that myspace has helped us more in providing a timeline for sure. I must add that I totally hate going on it though, a continous deleting of cookies and temps as I travel thru, just to get thru! eeeek!

I don't feel there is anything within MySpace that holds the key to solving the disappearance of Caylee.

LOL......we're having enough trouble sortin out Casey's "mis-truths".......

how could we ever get thru the "mis-truths" on myspace ??

Anyone read the now locked kiomarie thread? There's too much myspace info in that thread to ignore.

I don't think myspace holds the key to finding Caylee. I am also afraid after reading the thread from last night that alot of innocent people have had their addresses, social security numbers run and information posted. Thank you to to mods who worked endlessly to delete all the private information that was being posted.

Patty G, I know you were over there when things were coming together...

I don't recall any SS# being posted but yes, there were addresses from some time ago, not current ones other than what was in the docs

We have asked members time and time again PLEASE do not post personal info I have been up all night long deleting post with personal info. So just a heads up if ANYONE post anymore who ever does will get a 2 day timeout.

Does this include infor that is found in the released docs? Sorry you were up all night.

Yes it also includes the information released in the legal documents.

I've used Internet Archive's Wayback Machine, but not on Myspace, so I don't know if it would work there.

Basically, you type in a URL, and it will show you a list of that page and the pages under it with the date each changed. You click the date, and you can see a cached copy of how the page looked on that date.

http://www.archive.org/web/web.php

The key to finding Caylee in myspace? I don't believe so, but myspace may certainly be a piece of the large puzzle that includes all types of evidence that will convict Casey.

Wouldn't surprise me if Myspace didn't run back up tapes that LE could access. Know the company that I use to work for did. The data was stored for months.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back