786 users online (87 members and 699 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Casey Anthony Morning August 27,2008

Good Morning !!

Thought I would start a new thread for today.

Wonder what new developments we will find out today!

I'm still hopeful that Caylee will still be found ALIVE!!

I hope we do find something today... and that she's not as bad as they are saying...
    I wonder if the deputy that was fired is the reason Casey doesn't "trust" LE?? She knew all along that she was sleeping with one of the cops that arrested her... also her dad and another man she was sleeping with were in LE.
    I'm either thinking she didn't trust LE because she knows these 3 men and their faults... or if there is something more to this.

Also I hope the bounty hunter makes her take a lie detector test (maybe we could figure out what she IS telling the truth about and where her daughter is) or he'll revolk the bond and make her go back to jail.

And I also still think this nanny was just "xanax" (zani the nanny) and I wish they'll tell us what scripts she had access to...

Have you read the kiomarie thread? I was so excited last night and I'm so hopeful today that Caylee is alive. Wouldn't that be awesome!

Mornin' Maddywv

poco is offline A cat will blink when struck with a hammer.
    QUESTION: I am still wondering, however, about where the calls were made from by Casey when she was frantically making those flurry of calls way back when to her mother and father. DO WE KNOW WHERE THESE CALLS CAME FROM? HAS ANYTHING EVER BEEN SAID?? Why aren't we hearing anything about this (or maybe we did, and I missed it).

So often times it happens that we live our life in chains, and we never even know we have the key. ...Eagles, "Already Gone"

The Kiomarie thread is locked for now so I just wanted to let ya'll know that I got an email back from Det. Yuri Melich.

I wanted to post part of it, and add that I totally agree with what he said. Everyone on here has done a wonderful job and should pat your selves on the back. Kudos to all.

Here is the message;

Got it. Kiomarie. Got another email overnight about this. Probably from a forum member.

As a note, Iíve been following several threads on your site. Iím quite impressed with it. I especially like the thread with Tony Padilla. Keep up the good work!

Cindi Lou

Some people may consider me crazy, I say I'm just inspired.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleuthster View Post
    The Kiomarie thread is locked for now so I just wanted to let ya'll know that I got an email back from Det. Yuri Melich.

I wanted to post part of it, and add that I totally agree with what he said. Everyone on here has done a wonderful job and should pat your selves on the back. Kudos to all.

Here is the message;

Got it. Kiomarie. Got another email overnight about this. Probably from a forum member.

As a note, Iíve been following several threads on your site. Iím quite impressed with it. I especially like the thread with Tony Padilla. Keep up the good work!

WOW that is quite a compliment. NOW I know our thread from last night was locked. BUT it was my understanding Kiomarie hung out with Casey in HS which was 4 years ago. It sounded like from her statement that they don't "hang out" meaning go to clubs etc. Anyone ever seen a pic of her in photobuckets etc? Just curious.
    A Mother's love is a lifelong commitment
    to selflessness

Quote Originally Posted by sadieMA View Post
    I hope the bounty hunter makes her take a lie detector test (maybe we could figure out what she IS telling the truth about and where her daughter is) or he'll revolk the bond and make her go back to jail.
    This will NEVER happen!

Quote Originally Posted by MD MOMMY View Post
    WOW that is quite a compliment. NOW I know our thread from last night was locked. BUT it was my understanding Kiomarie hung out with Casey in HS which was 4 years ago. It sounded like from her statement that they don't "hang out" meaning go to clubs etc. Anyone ever seen a pic of her in photobuckets etc? Just curious.
    They lived on the same street, went to high school together, and suposively she lives next to sawgrass apartments now! Bizzare.

According to the documents she was talking to LE about CA and then claimed that it was a different Casey, a Casey Williams. She also would not release her cell phone records to LE.

I told Det Melich that we think he's doing a great job also. It must be a very difficult job to deal with a missing child and all the possibilities that go along with the case including that they potentially could find her deceased.
    Cindi Lou

They lived on the same street, went to high school together, and suposively she lives next to sawgrass apartments now! Bizzare.

According to the documents she was talking to LE about CA and then claimed that it was a different Casey, a Casey Williams. She also would not release her cell phone records to LE.

I told Det Melich that we think he's doing a great job also. It must be a very difficult job to deal with a missing child and all the possibilities that go along with the case including that they potentially could find her deceased.
    OH I'm not doubting any of it. I was on that thread and read & participated in all of it. Someone came on right before it got locked and was questioning my statement. I just didn't get the idea that they hung out..which means nothing I was just asking if anyone saw pics of them etc.
    to selflessness

Quote Originally Posted by MD MOMMY View Post
    OH I'm not doubting any of it. I was on that thread and read & participated in all of it. Someone came on right before it got locked and was questioning my statement. I just didn't get the idea that they hung out..which means nothing I was just asking if anyone saw pics of them etc.
    I was think last night of compairing her pic from her myspace to some of the pics from fusion that CA was in. Might be interesting to see if she is one of the fusion partiers. If I was LE that might be a good question to ask Kio, "hey, ever been to the white party?"
    Cindi Lou

I was think last night of compairing her pic from her myspace to some of the pics from fusion that CA was in. Might be interesting to see if she is one of the fusion partiers. If I was LE that might be a good question to ask Kio, "hey, ever been to the white party?"
    I know I'm going to look later at the pics..while we don't see them interacting on myspace it means nothing...could be totally on purpose. I'm so glad that other people thought her statements were in left field.
    to selflessness

rambling

Ok so the Kiomarie, said that she thought casey had bi-poloar .
    Here is a long shot do you think that casey maybe gave this Kiomarie Caylee to keep for a few days, after the June 15th fight with her parents, and this girl took off (moved , dissconnected her phone) and casey couldn't find her, thought ok she will contact me, I know Caylee is in good hands(they had been friends since middle school). Untill her Mom got involved and then she had to call the cops.
    Or she sold Caylee to this girl and was gonna skip town , so her parents couldn't find her.
    Then this all broke so this Kiomarie contacted the police with this fabricated story to throw them off , and away from her?
    So maybe casey does know where Cayee is , and she made up all these lies because she is scared, or embrassed because she gave Caylee away?
    Just trying to wrap my little brain around some different secrnios.lol
    As I said yesterday in this case Nothing would surprise me anymore.
    Rest in Peace Little Caylee
    JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE

http://www.myspace.com/doyouknowme1977

Quote Originally Posted by 77NancyDrew View Post
    Ok so the Kiomarie, said that she thought casey had bi-poloar .
    Here is a long shot do you think that casey maybe gave this Kiomarie Caylee to keep for a few days, after the June 15th fight with her parents, and this girl took off (moved , dissconnected her phone) and casey couldn't find her, thought ok she will contact me, I know Caylee is in good hands(they had been friends since middle school). Untill her Mom got involved and then she had to call the cops.
    Or she sold Caylee to this girl and was gonna skip town , so her parents couldn't find her.
    Then this all broke so this Kiomarie contacted the police with this fabricated story to throw them off , and away from her?
    So maybe casey does know where Cayee is , and she made up all these lies because she is scared, or embrassed because she gave Caylee away?
    Just trying to wrap my little brain around some different secrnios.lol
    As I said yesterday in this case Nothing would surprise me anymore.
    I could see her trying to sell and adopt Caylee off but and here is a HUGE BUT, Casey would definitely not have needed to be stealing money from everyone under the sun so that blows the theory out the windows for me.

<Snip> SadieMA
    And I also still think this nanny was just "xanax" (zani the nanny) and I wish they'll tell us what scripts she had access to...[/QUOTE]

After reading Amy H. statement I am beginning to wonder also. She said at first she couldn't tell if Casey was saying NANNY or ZANI. She asked her and Casey said "ZANI is the name of the nanny"!

Amy said after that, whenever Casey would say Zani the Nanny she would (Amy) just giggle!! huh

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast