Casey Anthony Morning August 27,2008

FIND'HER

Reaction score
Good Morning !!

Thought I would start a new thread for today.

Wonder what new developments we will find out today!

I'm still hopeful that Caylee will still be found ALIVE!! :)

I hope we do find something today... and that she's not as bad as they are saying...
I wonder if the deputy that was fired is the reason Casey doesn't "trust" LE?? She knew all along that she was sleeping with one of the cops that arrested her... also her dad and another man she was sleeping with were in LE.
I'm either thinking she didn't trust LE because she knows these 3 men and their faults... or if there is something more to this.

Also I hope the bounty hunter makes her take a lie detector test (maybe we could figure out what she IS telling the truth about and where her daughter is) or he'll revolk the bond and make her go back to jail.

And I also still think this nanny was just "xanax" (zani the nanny) and I wish they'll tell us what scripts she had access to...

Have you read the kiomarie thread? I was so excited last night and I'm so hopeful today that Caylee is alive. Wouldn't that be awesome!

QUESTION: I am still wondering, however, about where the calls were made from by Casey when she was frantically making those flurry of calls way back when to her mother and father. DO WE KNOW WHERE THESE CALLS CAME FROM? HAS ANYTHING EVER BEEN SAID?? Why aren't we hearing anything about this (or maybe we did, and I missed it).

The Kiomarie thread is locked for now so I just wanted to let ya'll know that I got an email back from Det. Yuri Melich.

I wanted to post part of it, and add that I totally agree with what he said. Everyone on here has done a wonderful job and should pat your selves on the back. Kudos to all.

Here is the message;

Got it. Kiomarie. Got another email overnight about this. Probably from a forum member.

As a note, I’ve been following several threads on your site. I’m quite impressed with it. I especially like the thread with Tony Padilla. Keep up the good work!

The Kiomarie thread is locked for now so I just wanted to let ya'll know that I got an email back from Det. Yuri Melich.

I wanted to post part of it, and add that I totally agree with what he said. Everyone on here has done a wonderful job and should pat your selves on the back. Kudos to all.

Here is the message;

Got it. Kiomarie. Got another email overnight about this. Probably from a forum member.

As a note, I’ve been following several threads on your site. I’m quite impressed with it. I especially like the thread with Tony Padilla. Keep up the good work!

WOW that is quite a compliment. NOW I know our thread from last night was locked. BUT it was my understanding Kiomarie hung out with Casey in HS which was 4 years ago. It sounded like from her statement that they don't "hang out" meaning go to clubs etc. Anyone ever seen a pic of her in photobuckets etc? Just curious.

I hope the bounty hunter makes her take a lie detector test (maybe we could figure out what she IS telling the truth about and where her daughter is) or he'll revolk the bond and make her go back to jail.

This will NEVER happen!

WOW that is quite a compliment. NOW I know our thread from last night was locked. BUT it was my understanding Kiomarie hung out with Casey in HS which was 4 years ago. It sounded like from her statement that they don't "hang out" meaning go to clubs etc. Anyone ever seen a pic of her in photobuckets etc? Just curious.

They lived on the same street, went to high school together, and suposively she lives next to sawgrass apartments now! Bizzare.

According to the documents she was talking to LE about CA and then claimed that it was a different Casey, a Casey Williams. She also would not release her cell phone records to LE.

I told Det Melich that we think he's doing a great job also. It must be a very difficult job to deal with a missing child and all the possibilities that go along with the case including that they potentially could find her deceased.

They lived on the same street, went to high school together, and suposively she lives next to sawgrass apartments now! Bizzare.

According to the documents she was talking to LE about CA and then claimed that it was a different Casey, a Casey Williams. She also would not release her cell phone records to LE.

I told Det Melich that we think he's doing a great job also. It must be a very difficult job to deal with a missing child and all the possibilities that go along with the case including that they potentially could find her deceased.

OH I'm not doubting any of it. I was on that thread and read & participated in all of it. Someone came on right before it got locked and was questioning my statement. I just didn't get the idea that they hung out..which means nothing I was just asking if anyone saw pics of them etc.

OH I'm not doubting any of it. I was on that thread and read & participated in all of it. Someone came on right before it got locked and was questioning my statement. I just didn't get the idea that they hung out..which means nothing I was just asking if anyone saw pics of them etc.

I was think last night of compairing her pic from her myspace to some of the pics from fusion that CA was in. Might be interesting to see if she is one of the fusion partiers. If I was LE that might be a good question to ask Kio, "hey, ever been to the white party?"

I was think last night of compairing her pic from her myspace to some of the pics from fusion that CA was in. Might be interesting to see if she is one of the fusion partiers. If I was LE that might be a good question to ask Kio, "hey, ever been to the white party?"

I know I'm going to look later at the pics..while we don't see them interacting on myspace it means nothing...could be totally on purpose. I'm so glad that other people thought her statements were in left field.

Ok so the Kiomarie, said that she thought casey had bi-poloar .
Here is a long shot do you think that casey maybe gave this Kiomarie Caylee to keep for a few days, after the June 15th fight with her parents, and this girl took off (moved , dissconnected her phone) and casey couldn't find her, thought ok she will contact me, I know Caylee is in good hands(they had been friends since middle school). Untill her Mom got involved and then she had to call the cops.
Or she sold Caylee to this girl and was gonna skip town , so her parents couldn't find her.
Then this all broke so this Kiomarie contacted the police with this fabricated story to throw them off , and away from her?
So maybe casey does know where Cayee is , and she made up all these lies because she is scared, or embrassed because she gave Caylee away?
Just trying to wrap my little brain around some different secrnios.lol
As I said yesterday in this case Nothing would surprise me anymore.

Here is a long shot do you think that casey maybe gave this Kiomarie Caylee to keep for a few days, after the June 15th fight with her parents, and this girl took off (moved , dissconnected her phone) and casey couldn't find her, thought ok she will contact me, I know Caylee is in good hands(they had been friends since middle school). Untill her Mom got involved and then she had to call the cops.
Or she sold Caylee to this girl and was gonna skip town , so her parents couldn't find her.
Then this all broke so this Kiomarie contacted the police with this fabricated story to throw them off , and away from her?
So maybe casey does know where Cayee is , and she made up all these lies because she is scared, or embrassed because she gave Caylee away?

I could see her trying to sell and adopt Caylee off but and here is a HUGE BUT, Casey would definitely not have needed to be stealing money from everyone under the sun so that blows the theory out the windows for me.

<Snip> SadieMA
And I also still think this nanny was just "xanax" (zani the nanny) and I wish they'll tell us what scripts she had access to...[/QUOTE]

After reading Amy H. statement I am beginning to wonder also. She said at first she couldn't tell if Casey was saying NANNY or ZANI. She asked her and Casey said "ZANI is the name of the nanny"!

Amy said after that, whenever Casey would say Zani the Nanny she would (Amy) just giggle!! huh :)

I could see her trying to sell and adopt Caylee off but and here is a HUGE BUT, Casey would definitely not have needed to be stealing money from everyone under the sun so that blows the theory out the windows for me.

And as plausible (and admirable) the researched information: 1) Why the shovel? 2.) Why was CA seen backing into her parents garage around the same time of the shovel? 3) Why the combined hits from two different cadaver dogs in the GP backyard and CA car? I just can't tie these facts with the "sold Caylee" theory yet.

And as plausible (and admirable) the researched information: 1) Why the shovel? 2.) Why was CA seen backing into her parents garage around the same time of the shovel? 3) Why the combined hits from two different cadaver dogs in the GP backyard and CA car? I just can't tie these facts with the "sold Caylee" theory yet.

I agree but last nights thread was the one thing in since this story broke that gave me a glimmer of hope that Caylee may be alive.
Maybe she isn't. But aside from Casey's delusions, this ZG/Sawgrass connection is odd. Somehow Casey knew that ZG had/has/was going to be there or go there.
Another thing that I would like to believe is that *IF* Caylee was alive, and Casey knew it because she gave her away or sold her etc- I would like to believe that Casey would be singing like a canary by now. Casey does what benefits her and revealing that her baby is alive and well regardless of what the circumstances are would certainly benefit her at this point.

As for KT, There are strong familial resemblances between her and ZG. And the web that Casey wove certainly encompasses the both of them a bit. I do agree that when Casey was telling these lies that she was taking things that she knew about real life people and spinning them BUT many of the similarities about KT were details given by her not Casey.

Mr. Garcia was shown 12 pics whether it was 12 pics of the same ZG or it was 12 pics of 12 diff people or 12 pics of different ZG's and only one was "familiar". The word "familiar" makes me think that he didn't immediately recognize anyone only that one seemed familiar.
Obviously ZG is good at changing her appearance we saw that from the ms. But I am wondering if it was like "hmmm I have seen someone like this before but something is off" kinda familiar.
I am wondering if he would recognize a pic of KT faster then he did the one that seemed familiar?

I

As for KT, There are strong familial resemblances between her and ZG. And the web that Casey wove certainly encompasses the both of them a bit. I do agree that when Casey was telling these lies that she was taking things that she knew about real life people and spinning them BUT many of the similarities about KT were details given by her not Casey.

Mr. Garcia was shown 12 pics whether it was 12 pics of the same ZG or it was 12 pics of 12 diff people or 12 pics of different ZG's and only one was "familiar".

Apparently Casey did know someone from the Sawgrass apts but it was never followed up on. Second .pdf file page 45 a Dante Salah was left a card to contact the police but nothing more was ever mentioned. I'd like to hear more about that because that is another connection to Sawgrass.

And I believe, IIRC, Mr. Garcia states, after the officer asked him to point out ZG from the pics, that the officer said they were 12 pictures of the same person.

And I believe, IIRC, Mr. Garcia states, after the officer asked him to point out ZG from the pics, that the officer said they were 12 pictures of the same person.

snipped.

I think there was some confusion though as too why he would show 12 pics of the same person and how he would have gotten 12 pics of the same person etc...

I think that this 12 pics thing is something that we should definitely clarify.

I'm going to stretch this even further to explain the cadaver dog hits and the smell.
Suppose CA was involved in something bad and someone else died. She was put in the position of having to use her car to transport the body to be disposed of and was told she better keep her mouth shut or else.

This scares the crap out of her and she has to think fast and find someone that cares for Caylee and she can trust to take care of her.
Then suppose this person really does care a lot for Caylee and decides that CA is just too irresponsible, too dangerous, and just has too much drama going on to properly care for this baby and feels the need to not only protect her from whomever/whatever CA got involved with, but from CA herself?

Again, just trying to wrap my mind around all of the information find a way for Caylee to still be alive.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back