Identified! MD - Baltimore, LIVING BlkMale Child, 3, Apr'08 - Name not found

Kymistry35

It's never to late to be who you could have been
Reaction score
Website
bringushome.19.forumer.com
I didn't see a thread for this cute little guy.

UNKNOWN

DOB:
Missing: Apr 9, 2008
Age Now: 3 years old
Sex: Male
Race: Black
Hair: Black
Eyes: Black
Height: 2'6" (76 cm)
Weight: 25 lbs (11 kg)
Missing From:
UNKNOWN
MD
United States

Child was locate by the Baltimore City Police Department, wondering in the street in the 3000 block of Ruckert Ave, Baltimore City, Maryland. Child has braided hair. Anyone with information that may lead to the identity of this child should contact Baltimore City Department of Social Services.

What a beautiful little boy. It looks as if he has been taken care of. I wonder where mommy is? At three he should be able to tell LE something, his name, his mom's name, etc.

He is PRECIOUS!! How could someone not be missing him??

Sheesh, I'll take him and love him....little cutie pie! :)

I wonder where his mom is and I agree lizzybeth, surely at three he can tell LE something?! I wonder what the story is...

Glad he was picked up off the street by good people. I hope nothing horrible happened to his family.

He doesn't know his name? Not even his first name? :(

He doesn't know his name? Not even his first name? :(

Maybe they are keeping it private as a way to weed people out, so that every nut in the world isn't calling in saying "little David belongs to me." Or maybe he has a speech delay. My friends daughter is 3 and you can hardly understand a word she says.

Bupe Jideofor Enwezor was abducted by his non-custodial mother on November 8,2007, It was believed that they went to Zambia, I don't think that would be where I would take my children to if I was going to abduct them, that place is severely poverty stricken and not a good place to raise children.... My theory is they are still in the United States, now, if you have abducted your children and are in hiding(there is a federal warrant out for mom) and your child wanders off and gets lost, what do you do? I don't think the mom would be going to police, I think she would be too afraid she would be arrested on the warrant.... What a dilemma, because if you do go to police to report your child missing and it's all over the national news (or should be) and Dad sees it, then you get arrested, your daughter gets returned to Dad, I just don't know what I would do.
Anyhow, this Lil guys ears and nose are what made me think it might be him, what do ya'll think? Notice the height & weight difference in Charley Project & NCMEC, don't know if that's a typo or what.....

His case is here; http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/e/enwezor_bupe.html and here; http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...NCMC&seqNum=2&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US
Missing Since: November 8, 2007 from Eagan, Minnesota
Classification: Family Abduction (Bupe and his sister Beatrice were abducted by their non-custodial mother, Dora Chifutu)
Date Of Birth: November 15, 2006
Height: 2'0" (61 cm)
Weight: 30 lbs (14 kg)
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Race: Black
AKA: Bupe may go by his middle name Jideofor.
Case Number: NCMC1083653

Here's the side by side (Not sure how old Bupe is in this photo)

Attachments

• enwezor_bupe missing.jpg
    enwezor_bupe missing.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 144
  • USMDDoeJohn040908c1.jpg
    USMDDoeJohn040908c1.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 214
Oh and I was thinking maybe if this was Bupe, maybe he did tell the LE his middle name and they just didn't understand it, Lil Fella may have a bit of an accent, too! Or do babies speak with accents? IDK.....;)

I'll check back....

Jeremiah 29:11-14

The eyes of the infant are way too round to be this 3 year old little boy. Just my opinion of course.

Just a few comments...babies change so much in just a few years. I don't think you could rule him out based on eye and lip shape alone. And about the mole, my son has three on his face that he did not have when he was small. I think this should be reported.

It is hard to compare an infants photo to a 3 year old, they do change so quickly! My sons eyes were huge and round until he was about 3 1/2 years, they were also baby blue until then, they turned hazel, now they are green most of the time..... I suppose it wouldn't cause a big stink if I called this in to the NMEC and the LE, so I'll do that, first thing in the morning and let you all know what they say, could be they have already ruled this one out....

I'll be Back!

I just had to show you a side by side of Bupe's sister with this Unidentified boy.... Notice her hair is in braids,too. Her name is Beatrice Adaeze Bwayla Enwezor To me they favor a whole lot, I imagine Bupe would look like his sister, don't you all think so?

Attachments

• enwezor_beatrice_bwalya_adaeze.jpg
    enwezor_beatrice_bwalya_adaeze.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 94
  • USMDDoeJohn040908c1.jpg
    USMDDoeJohn040908c1.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 93
I just had to show you a side by side of Bupe's sister with this Unidentified boy.... Notice her hair is in braids,too. Her name is Beatrice Adaeze Bwayla Enwezor To me they favor a whole lot, I imagine Bupe would look like his sister, don't you all think so?

I think they have the same noses. And look similar, yes brother and sisters often look alike or resemble. I wonder if it is. I question why no grandparent or anyone has claimed there missing this little guy, he is adorable some one has to be missing him. :)

It is hard to compare an infants photo to a 3 year old, they do change so quickly! My sons eyes were huge and round until he was about 3 1/2 years, they were also baby blue until then, they turned hazel, now they are green most of the time..... I suppose it wouldn't cause a big stink if I called this in to the NMEC and the LE, so I'll do that, first thing in the morning and let you all know what they say, could be they have already ruled this one out....

I'll be Back!

Oh wow - I think you may be on to something - what did the NCMEC have to say?

Oh wow - I think you may be on to something - what did the NCMEC have to say?

Sorry, I haven't gotten back here as quickly as I should've..... Anyway when I talked to NCMEC, He said they do comparisons via computer on all the children listed on their website whenever they receive an Unidentified child, especially one that is living! So he told me this couldn't be Bupe, also the photo of Bupe was taken in October 2007, just before he was abducted by his Mom! So, apparently, if the child was not reported missing to NCMEC, then we will have to find his match elsewhere. NCMEC prefers that the authorities call or place the missing person, you can report it to NCMEC, but you then must call authorities to receive a NCIC number......
So I guess this ain't Bupe! Man, I just knew that the Lil Fella and Bupe's sister looks so close...... Back to Square 1......

I think they do look amazingly alike but I noticed the ears, Bupe's ears are folded over a bit at the top and he has much bigger lobes than the john doe. Nice find though.

I remember a thread on this little guy earlier this year (or late 2008 for that matter) I vaguely remember his mother had fallen asleep on the counch and he wandered off and they have been reunited. I am trying to find the thread though.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie
Back