978 users online (208 members and 770 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

WS Makes ABC News Story About "Amateur" Investigators

poco is offline A cat will blink when struck with a hammer.
    AMATEUR?????? I'm a professional!!!!

So often times it happens that we live our life in chains, and we never even know we have the key. ...Eagles, "Already Gone"

Great find, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by poco View Post
    AMATEUR?????? I'm a professional!!!!
    LOL, Poco..

Hey, I'm a professional amateur

I think the people here are doing a great job.

This post is my opinion only, and is subject to making me look totally confused

Oh that's cool!

************* became Sacred though

Quote Originally Posted by JBean View Post
    Oh that's cool!

In their dreams...

Joseph Jordan, who also posts here, is the one organizing the searchers. Nice profile, by the way, JJ!

I wonder if we know any of the others in the article or the pic? If any of you all are here, please raise your hand!

Susan

Quote Originally Posted by JBean View Post
    Oh that's cool!

Yeah, noticed that...at least they got Websleuths right. Bummer for the Monkeys though.

Quote Originally Posted by TGIRecovered View Post
    Joseph Jordan, who also posts here, is the one organizing the searchers. Nice profile, by the way, JJ!

I wonder if we know any of the others in the article or the pic? If any of you all are here, please raise your hand!

Susan
    The man pictured in profile in front of the group is Lee Anthony, Casey's brother........

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    A big THANK YOU to our poster Joseph Jordan. Thank you for bringing information to us and thank you for participating. You are a great poster and I for one am grateful you post here.

Tricia
    Help our Administrator Bessie
    Check out Websleuths Facebook page
    Follow Websleuths on Twitter
    Read Websleuths on
    Wikipedia

Tricia Griffith
    triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
    A big THANK YOU to our poster Joseph Jordan. Thank you for bringing information to us and thank you for participating. You are a great poster and I for one am grateful you post here.

Tricia
    This site is great. In all of my quests to fight incest and child sexual abuse, I was not aware of how many missing there truly are. You keep these people alive in spirit and you don't rest until they are brought hom. THANK YOU for allowing me to post here. You guys are awesome. We are now combining our forces with Texas Equusearch. Hopefully with the professionals in town we can cover more ground.

Quote Originally Posted by josephsjordansr View Post
    This site is great. In all of my quests to fight incest and child sexual abuse, I was not aware of how many missing there truly are. You keep these people alive in spirit and you don't rest until they are brought hom. THANK YOU for allowing me to post here. You guys are awesome. We are now combining our forces with Texas Equusearch. Hopefully with the professionals in town we can cover more ground.
    I will pray a very very special prayer tonight for all the loving and caring people who will be involved in the search for Caylee. Good luck to all of you and God bless you. I for one will be thinking about you guys all day long at work. It is past time for little adorable Caylee to be brought home.

Quote Originally Posted by josephsjordansr View Post
    You're doing an awesome job, Joseph