WS Makes ABC News Story About "Amateur" Investigators

AMATEUR?????? I'm a professional!!!!

me_ta_25.gif

Great find, thanks

AMATEUR?????? I'm a professional!!!!

LOL, Poco..

Hey, I'm a professional amateur :razz::crazy:

I think the people here are doing a great job.

Oh that's cool!

became Sacred though :)

Joseph Jordan, who also posts here, is the one organizing the searchers. Nice profile, by the way, JJ!

I wonder if we know any of the others in the article or the pic? If any of you all are here, please raise your hand!

Susan

Joseph Jordan, who also posts here, is the one organizing the searchers. Nice profile, by the way, JJ!

I wonder if we know any of the others in the article or the pic? If any of you all are here, please raise your hand!

Susan

The man pictured in profile in front of the group is Lee Anthony, Casey's brother........

A big THANK YOU to our poster Joseph Jordan. Thank you for bringing information to us and thank you for participating. You are a great poster and I for one am grateful you post here.

Tricia

A big THANK YOU to our poster Joseph Jordan. Thank you for bringing information to us and thank you for participating. You are a great poster and I for one am grateful you post here.

Tricia

This site is great. In all of my quests to fight incest and child sexual abuse, I was not aware of how many missing there truly are. You keep these people alive in spirit and you don't rest until they are brought hom. THANK YOU for allowing me to post here. You guys are awesome. We are now combining our forces with Texas Equusearch. Hopefully with the professionals in town we can cover more ground.

This site is great. In all of my quests to fight incest and child sexual abuse, I was not aware of how many missing there truly are. You keep these people alive in spirit and you don't rest until they are brought hom. THANK YOU for allowing me to post here. You guys are awesome. We are now combining our forces with Texas Equusearch. Hopefully with the professionals in town we can cover more ground.
I will pray a very very special prayer tonight for all the loving and caring people who will be involved in the search for Caylee. Good luck to all of you and God bless you. I for one will be thinking about you guys all day long at work. It is past time for little adorable Caylee to be brought home.

You're doing an awesome job, Joseph :clap:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zen1974