Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #140

Status
Not open for further replies.

CW

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Continue posting here and also be kind to one another.

Hi Very busy board tonight feel like a bouncing ball.....

I'm so sad tonight. I can't even think about anything else:confused:

NG Did someone say she was on a vacation?

Ohh Check. It's been hysterical here today. We had at one point over 1000 people online.

I know I was knocked off for the better part of 3 hours. I wish there was a way that members wouldn't be knocked off when the server got so busy....you talk all day and all night and then when there is a big development you cant talk at all.:confused:

I thought NG was going to be back tonight--but I'm surprised that these people aren't doing their homework in reference to the lab tests to explain it to lay people. In any case, big bravo to LE, these people worked hard and they still have a long road ahead of them but what an amazing job.

Ohh Check. It's been hysterical here today. We had at one point over 1000 people online.

I know between the release of the documents and the squeeze on Casey for info on finding Caylee its going to continue to be busy as more continues to comes out.

I am watching NG - LP is on~

I don't know why he just doesn't revoke her bail unless he is waiting to see if she will talk now that LE has offered her partial immunity.

She should NOT be in the comfort of her own home right now. It drives me absolutely insane.

Did LP just say that it's time for TP to grow up and that HE has to make the decision? I swear that was what he said after he said it was up to TP about whether to revoke her bond or not.

Leonard said on NGTony will make decision tonight if he will revoke bond.

I know I was knocked off for the better part of 3 hours. I wish there was a way that members wouldn't be knocked off when the server got so busy....you talk all day and all night and then when there is a big development you cant talk at all.:confused:

LOL right when your through typing a post with deep thoughts. Busy board all the info is flipping the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk