Hybrid View

Nancy Grace on Headline News 27 Aug

For those who watch Nancy Grace . . .
    ~ krimekat ~
    Live in Peace & Peace will live in you

++++++++++++
    Forum Information & Esoterica

I'm here!
    Bitter are the tears of a child: Sweeten them.
    Deep are the thoughts of a child: Quiet them.
    Sharp is the grief of a child: Take it from him.
    Soft is the heart of a child: Do not harden it.
    ~Pamela Glenconner~

Here, too...

I really wish NG would come back!!

I actually wish NG was here with this today.

Anniegirl is offline Have you ever thrown a fist full of glitter in the air?
    Quote Originally Posted by MarleneM View Post
    I actually wish NG was here with this today.

Me too!! Nancy has been there for Caylee since day one!

Glad to hear LP say within few hours he and his nephew are going to decide rather or not revoke bail!
    ~~~

'I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love' . Mother Teresa

Add me on Facebook: annie51467@yahoo.com

Anniegirl is offline Have you ever thrown a fist full of glitter in the air?
    Im with Nancy..I dont think this was an accident at all! !!
    ~~~

'I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love' . Mother Teresa

Add me on Facebook: annie51467@yahoo.com

same stuff different thread, eh?
    ~ krimekat ~

++++++++++++

On Now, body farm results discussion~

Anyone know when the Anthony/JB news conference is going to be?

It has not been confirmed OR denied if there is an offer of immunity on the table.
    Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012

It has not been confirmed OR denied by the state attorney's office if there is an offer of immunity on the table.

Quote Originally Posted by absolut View Post
    Not confirmed. States atty says invitation to come tell them what happened.
    That's what was said on NG, it has not been confirmed or denied.

Quote Originally Posted by Patty G View Post
    It has not been confirmed OR denied if there is an offer of immunity on the table.
    The State Attorney's Office also confirmed on Wednesday that Casey Anthony was invited to their office to shed light on the disappearance of Caylee. The State Attorney's Office is not revealing details about the offer of limited immunity. Eyewitness News has learned there is a time limit on that offer, however.

Sounds like a confirmation that immunity has been offered, just not the details: http://www.wftv.com/news/17315205/detail.html

JMO
    ~ krimekat ~

++++++++++++

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69650

I started this poll to revoke bond yesterday. Go ahead and put your vote in!!!

Quote Originally Posted by krimekat View Post
    The State Attorney's Office also confirmed on Wednesday that Casey Anthony was invited to their office to shed light on the disappearance of Caylee. The State Attorney's Office is not revealing details about the offer of limited immunity. Eyewitness News has learned there is a time limit on that offer, however.

Sounds like a confirmation that immunity has been offered, just not the details: http://www.wftv.com/news/17315205/detail.html

JMO
    I know what the article reads, and I am listening to the conflicting story on NG about not being confirmed or denied.

I know what the article reads, and I am listening to the conflicting story on NG about not being confirmed or denied.
    Just want to go on record imo, there is no reason to offer immunity with the bulk of the forensics not yet back (think dirt).. and that would have absolutely been done through Baez and a done deal or rejected before anyone outside the principals knew about it. I am not buying there is limited immunity or other offered here

Quote Originally Posted by Blink34 View Post
    Just want to go on record imo, there is no reason to offer immunity with the bulk of the forensics not yet back (think dirt).. and that would have absolutely been done through Baez and a done deal or rejected before anyone outside the principals knew about it. I am not buying there is limited immunity or other offered here
    Thank you. The media maybe using their "sources" as a way of "confirming" what no one has actually said yet!

Ya know I'm not either. I thought LI was normally offered when there isn't a smoking gun so to speak. Right now none of the DNA is back or anything. It starts to make me think some of it's back and inconclusive OR there is NO DEAL and it's a load of whoo ha.
    A Mother's love is a lifelong commitment
    to selflessness

Sounds like Nancy Grace sees things as you do.

Unless they know the DNA results... and we dont!

Please note Nancy Grace's show is taped earlier in the day . . . prior to when the new developments were on Orlando News outlets . . . the WFTV article was updated at 705p tonight
    ~ krimekat ~

++++++++++++

Please note Nancy Grace's show is taped earlier in the day . . . prior to when the new developments were on Orlando News outlets . . . the WFTV article was updated at 705p tonight
    This is not a live show???

I am aware of NG show etc., and also concerned how this is being reported based on the word "confirmed" in the news article.

Keep in mind the media was using "confirmed" a lot when they should have said "sources."

Even BH Padilla said, we went on the Internet and read about it when they got back.

I like to hear it from the horses mouth and hopefully that will be Baez.

Question

then how are the phone calls received?

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast