984 users online (140 members and 844 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

This is Ubercreepy. Casey Anthony, "She's close. She's close."

August 4, Casey Anthony told her father, "Dad, she's close. She's close."

Location of the Anthony's Hopespring Drive home in proximity to the City of Orlando Landfill:

Less than one mile, as the crow flies, from the Anthonys' home to the landfill.

From the Orange County Website: The Solid Waste Division is responsible for providing efficient and effective solid waste management services in Orange County. The Orange County Landfill began operations in 1971 and currently accepts over 3,100 tons of waste per day, making it the largest publicly owned and operated landfill in Florida.

So that's one thing she may not have lied about. If, as I think, Casey put Caylee in the Amscot dumpster (or any dumpster), her body may indeed be pretty close to home.

Very sad.

damn ... I just asked about the location of the landfill in another thread ... I felt like I was on to something but ... damn!

I seriously in my heart of hearts feel TES need to start their search there this weekend ...

Quote Originally Posted by SoCaliMom View Post
    damn ... I just asked about the location of the landfill in another thread ... I felt like I was on to something but ... damn!

I seriously in my heart of hearts feel TES need to start their search there this weekend ...
    Yeah, I think it's the best place to start. After ten weeks, though, I can't imagine how they'd ever be able to locate the body.

couldnt they just let a bunch of cadaver dogs run loose around the dump?
    OCCAM'S RAZOR : "All other things being equal, the simplest solution is the best."

Quote Originally Posted by MistyM View Post
    It's the largest landfill in Florida. Lots of area to cover. It will be interesting to see if TES starts here on Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by QuickAttack View Post
    Yeah, I think it's the best place to start. After ten weeks, though, I can't imagine how they'd ever be able to locate the body.
    It's going to be a pain but basically start with the ASCOT dumpster ... check the date it was picked up around the time Casey's car was abandoned. They can check the landfill logs to see which area the truck dumped the contents at. So, in essence, they can set off in a specific portion of the dump.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCaliMom View Post
    It's going to be a pain but basically start with the ASCOT dumpster ... check the date it was picked up around the time Casey's car was abandoned. They can check the landfill logs to see which area the truck dumped the contents at. So, in essence, they can set off in a specific portion of the dump.
    the only thing is though, that here they move the garbage around after so many days so would it be in the same area?

"Casey Anthony has no soul"~ from my good friend Lacey

Was the shovel just for temporary burial? The when later the tow truck found the car parked by the dumpster. Makes sense...

Quote Originally Posted by Cagney View Post
    the only thing is though, that here they move the garbage around after so many days so would it be in the same area?
    If it were, I'm sure they would know when / where ... a friend works at a landfill and they log everything ... I don't see why it wouldn't be the same in Orlando.

It does seem like Casey feels she has time on her side...

The longer she's silent...The likelyhood of lack of evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by KR2tonenow View Post
    Was the shovel just for temporary burial? The when later the tow truck found the car parked by the dumpster. Makes sense...
    Yeah, that's what I've thought all along...she hid Caylee temporarily, then went back and got her. Then Caylee was in the trunk for awhile, until she came up with the Amscot dumpster idea.

Quote Originally Posted by MistyM View Post
    I wouldn't let my excellent Belgian Malinois dogs run loose on that dump!

And, I seriously doubt that any skilled dog handler would be eager to expose a dog that has had well over 10K in training be exposed to the toxins there, either!

As usual, just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by housemouse View Post
    I wouldn't let my excellent Belgian Malinois dogs run loose on that dump!

And, I seriously doubt that any skilled dog handler would be eager to expose a dog that has had well over 10K in training be exposed to the toxins there, either!

As usual, just my opinion.

I wouldn't let my weimaraners do that, either! They're my babies. No thousands of dollars in training, but I would never endanger them like that.

Syringes, broken glass, nails, no telling what's there.

curiositycat is offline The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience
    I am with you guys. I am the proud dog mom of a Basset Hound, Maxwell and a Cocker Spaniel, Maggie. Since my kids are grown I treat my dog children really well. NO WAY.
    "Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect" Steven Wright

Quote Originally Posted by QuickAttack View Post
    Can they use cadaver dogs in a landfill?

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast