This is Ubercreepy. Casey Anthony, "She's close. She's close."

QuickAttack

Former Member
Reaction score
August 4, Casey Anthony told her father, "Dad, she's close. She's close."

Location of the Anthony's Hopespring Drive home in proximity to the City of Orlando Landfill:

orlandobf2.jpg

landfillne9.jpg

Less than one mile, as the crow flies, from the Anthonys' home to the landfill.

From the Orange County Website: The Solid Waste Division is responsible for providing efficient and effective solid waste management services in Orange County. The Orange County Landfill began operations in 1971 and currently accepts over 3,100 tons of waste per day, making it the largest publicly owned and operated landfill in Florida.

So that's one thing she may not have lied about. If, as I think, Casey put Caylee in the Amscot dumpster (or any dumpster), her body may indeed be pretty close to home.

Very sad.

damn ... I just asked about the location of the landfill in another thread ... I felt like I was on to something but ... damn!

I seriously in my heart of hearts feel TES need to start their search there this weekend ...

damn ... I just asked about the location of the landfill in another thread ... I felt like I was on to something but ... damn!

I seriously in my heart of hearts feel TES need to start their search there this weekend ...

Yeah, I think it's the best place to start. After ten weeks, though, I can't imagine how they'd ever be able to locate the body.

couldnt they just let a bunch of cadaver dogs run loose around the dump?

It's the largest landfill in Florida. Lots of area to cover. It will be interesting to see if TES starts here on Saturday.

Yeah, I think it's the best place to start. After ten weeks, though, I can't imagine how they'd ever be able to locate the body.

It's going to be a pain but basically start with the ASCOT dumpster ... check the date it was picked up around the time Casey's car was abandoned. They can check the landfill logs to see which area the truck dumped the contents at. So, in essence, they can set off in a specific portion of the dump.

It's going to be a pain but basically start with the ASCOT dumpster ... check the date it was picked up around the time Casey's car was abandoned. They can check the landfill logs to see which area the truck dumped the contents at. So, in essence, they can set off in a specific portion of the dump.

the only thing is though, that here they move the garbage around after so many days so would it be in the same area?

Was the shovel just for temporary burial? The when later the tow truck found the car parked by the dumpster. Makes sense...

the only thing is though, that here they move the garbage around after so many days so would it be in the same area?

If it were, I'm sure they would know when / where ... a friend works at a landfill and they log everything ... I don't see why it wouldn't be the same in Orlando.

It does seem like Casey feels she has time on her side...

The longer she's silent...The likelyhood of lack of evidence.

Was the shovel just for temporary burial? The when later the tow truck found the car parked by the dumpster. Makes sense...

Yeah, that's what I've thought all along...she hid Caylee temporarily, then went back and got her. Then Caylee was in the trunk for awhile, until she came up with the Amscot dumpster idea.

I wouldn't let my excellent Belgian Malinois dogs run loose on that dump!

And, I seriously doubt that any skilled dog handler would be eager to expose a dog that has had well over 10K in training be exposed to the toxins there, either!

As usual, just my opinion.

I wouldn't let my excellent Belgian Malinois dogs run loose on that dump!

And, I seriously doubt that any skilled dog handler would be eager to expose a dog that has had well over 10K in training be exposed to the toxins there, either!

As usual, just my opinion.

I wouldn't let my weimaraners do that, either! They're my babies. No thousands of dollars in training, but I would never endanger them like that.

Syringes, broken glass, nails, no telling what's there.

Going with my gut ... either the landfill or the lake by Sanford ... how they get searched doesn't matter ... they just need to be searched.

Can they use cadaver dogs in a landfill?

Oh yeah, and bodies have been recovered from landfills...well, not complete bodies that I know of, but partial remains.

Cadaver dogs and search-and-rescue dogs wear protective gear, and their handlers are very careful about keeping them from danger.

This is a pretty interesting article about a labrador cadaver dog.

Miranda has special booties to wear to protect her pads from anything that might cut her feet or harm her in a search. I have actually had to say no to some searches, because I will not put her life or health in danger on a possibility a body may or may not be there. There are too many risks involved in landfill searches for me to feel comfortable with it. Needles, glass, etc are dumped and I won't take chances.

http://www.labradorsworldwide.com/labrador-feature-miranda.html

Can they use cadaver dogs in a landfill?

In the past they haven't. The smell of basic garbage (dirty diapers, rotting food, etc.) is so overpowering that it supposedly confuses the dogs.

IMO, there's the indent by the pool and the hit because casey laid caylee's body down while shoveling up the hole under the playhouse. when she dug her out, i believe she laid her next to the sandbox while patching up the dirt and replacing the sandbox.

there are your hits:
pool/indent, sandbox and playhouse.

wonder what they found on the shovel..

the flurry of phone calls..making sure who was home and who wasnt so she could come hide caylee.

ugh i hate saying this stuff.

QuickAttack, very interesting, very interesting indeed.

If this can help with your discussions....

I remember the Lori Hacking case. Her remains were found in Utah landfill. I followed the case back then, and what I remember is....because they had an exact date of her disappearance....and a good theory of from which dumpster her husband disposed the remains.....it was ''easy'' to go through the tons of garbage. Because usually what they do is under the layers of garbage....when they found newspapers they can work from the dates of the newspapers and clues like that to locate in which layer they should be looking. Painstaking work.

NOW THE PROBLEM WITH CAYLEE:

1. No exact date of her disappearance....they are pretty close but again difficult to be sure. This is why all the interviews of people trying to find WHEN the child was last seen and WHERE.

2. Also they don't have a positive location if Cayse disposed the body...from where she did that.

MY BELIEF FROM THE BEGINNING:
Due to the size of the baby I always believed Cayse put her in a bag or a suitcase. And she had that in her trunk. HENCE= the LE found evidence that pretty much tell us what happened, but the physical evidence are not so overwhelming in their amount because the body was protected in a ''container''. And I don't believe Cayse tried to bury her in their yard or anywhere else. Placed her in the back yard, or whatever happened happened in the backyard, I can see that. But I do think she disposed her in a lake or even easier in a dumpster. Now the question is WHICH DUMPSTER and WHEN? And how does the LE go about to find that? It is difficult and this is why they are giving Cayse another chance to tell them where the baby is before they continue with the more serious charges. LE knows what happened and who did it, but they want to bring Caylee home.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soababiotiling
Back