is George the bio dad of Casey and Lee??

I'm pretty sure George is the biological father of Casey and Lee; there's no evidence to suggest otherwise from what I can recall.

It has been documented that both Casey & Lee are his biological children . . . it has been posted in one of the many threads in the Caylee forum

When I read a discussion on another website, and Cindy's brother was talking, he said Casey was not Georges bio father. But I never knew if he was in fact the real brother. Sounded real, with some pretty specific details, tho.

They have the same eyes...I would guess she definitely is. Their eyes are pretty distinct

When I read a discussion on another website, and Cindy's brother was talking, he said Casey was not Georges bio father. But I never knew if he was in fact the real brother. Sounded real, with some pretty specific details, tho.

That was on the Topix board and if you read further down the "brother" thought the question was "is George Caylees dad". When he realised he misread it his answer was that yes George is Caseys dad.

Thats what I thought as well.
I think Casey looks exactly like her uncle though, I don't see a resemblance to George but that means nothing.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahlm8627
Back