1124 users online (227 members and 897 guests)  

Websleuths News

is George the bio dad of Casey and Lee??

Does someone know for sure? Was Casey adopted?

I'm pretty sure George is the biological father of Casey and Lee; there's no evidence to suggest otherwise from what I can recall.

It has been documented that both Casey & Lee are his biological children . . . it has been posted in one of the many threads in the Caylee forum
    ~ krimekat ~
    Live in Peace & Peace will live in you

++++++++++++
    Forum Information & Esoterica

I think she looks just like her dad!

Quote Originally Posted by twowolves View Post
    Does someone know for sure? Was Casey adopted?
    He states that he is Casey's father at the bond hearing. But he does not mention whether he is bio or not.

When I read a discussion on another website, and Cindy's brother was talking, he said Casey was not Georges bio father. But I never knew if he was in fact the real brother. Sounded real, with some pretty specific details, tho.

They have the same eyes...I would guess she definitely is. Their eyes are pretty distinct

Quote Originally Posted by headndownstream View Post
    When I read a discussion on another website, and Cindy's brother was talking, he said Casey was not Georges bio father. But I never knew if he was in fact the real brother. Sounded real, with some pretty specific details, tho.
    That was on the Topix board and if you read further down the "brother" thought the question was "is George Caylees dad". When he realised he misread it his answer was that yes George is Caseys dad.
    "Words can break someone into a million pieces, but they can also put them back together. I hope you use yours for good, because the only words you'll regret more than the ones left unsaid are the ones you use to intentionally hurt someone."

Quote Originally Posted by headndownstream View Post
    Thats what I thought as well.
    I think Casey looks exactly like her uncle though, I don't see a resemblance to George but that means nothing.

"Casey Anthony has no soul"~ from my good friend Lacey