1415 users online (318 members and 1097 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

View Poll Results: What charges do you think Casey Anthony will face?

Voters
439. You may not vote on this poll
  • murder 1

272 61.96%
  • murder 2

68 15.49%
  • voluntary manslaughter

34 7.74%
  • involuntary manslaughter

46 10.48%
  • other charges

19 4.33%

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

What charges do you think Casey Anthony will face?

What charges do you think Casey Anthony will face for the death of her daughter Caylee?
    Last edited by LinasK; 08-28-2008 at 03:34 PM. Reason: change word
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie

not what she deserves
    Sin makes its own hell, and goodness its own heaven. ~Mary Baker Eddy

Quote Originally Posted by LinasK View Post
    What charges do you think Casey Anthony will face for the killing of her daughter Caylee?
    I HOPE SHE FRIES !!!!

I picked other:
    Sticking with what I said on another thread:
    Negligent Homicide

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Carrington View Post
    I picked other:
    Sticking with what I said on another thread:
    Negligent Homicide
    Carrington, can you explain what is necessary for negligent homicide?
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie

Murder one, consealment of a crime, and if in fact she talked to FBI (and you know every word was a lie) lying to the Feds.

Quote Originally Posted by LinasK View Post
    Carrington, can you explain what is necessary for negligent homicide?
    I can tell you that my old man thinks she put Caylee in the trunk with some pizza because she wanted to go clubbing and she had no sitter...and she suffocated. That would fall under neglegent homcide, no?

I'm going with involuntary manslaughter at this time because I don't think the prosecution can prove premeditation. I reserve the right to change my opinion if more information comes out (before charges are filed).

Quote Originally Posted by JustJax View Post
    I can tell you that my old man thinks she put Caylee in the trunk with some pizza because she wanted to go clubbing and she had no sitter...and she suffocated. That would fall under neglegent homcide, no?
    Negligent homicide is a charge brought against people, who by inaction, allow others under their care or presence intentionally to die. This offense mostly concerns itself with the death of small infants or children, the handicapped, or the elderly.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negligent_homicide

Sorry, I answered this in the wrong thread.

Negligent homicide is a charge brought against people, who by inaction, allow others under their care or presence intentionally to die. This offense mostly concerns itself with the death of small infants or children, the handicapped, or the elderly.

Sorry, I answered this in the wrong thread.
    I'm not sure how Caylee died, but I feel she is no longer with us. I don't feel Casey would purposely harm Caylee, but I don't think she took as good of care of her as she should have!

I agree with Carrington, 'negligent homicide.'

JMHO
    fran

I selected "other" since negligent homicide was not an option, but by definition it explains every scenario I am thinking that (l) probably put Caylee through.

I want it to be murder 1 but voted murder 2 because at this time I don't think they could prove premeditation.
    I wish there could be additional charges for what she's done to this entire nation, telling her parents Caylee would be back home for her birthday etc, that was so intentionally cruel and evil for her to do!!

VB

Quote Originally Posted by zadari View Post
    I HOPE SHE FRIES !!!!
    I wouldn't object to it, that's for sure. I don't believe it was an accident, far from it. You don't behave that way, even if you're scared to come forward. She was having a good time...not beside herself with fear, remorse and grief.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas Bride View Post
    I want it to be murder 1 but voted murder 2 because at this time I don't think they could prove premeditation.
    I wish there could be additional charges for what she's done to this entire nation, telling her parents Caylee would be back home for her birthday etc, that was so intentionally cruel and evil for her to do!!

VB
    I hope she gets murder 1 of course.

We dont know what went on behind the scenes. I get the feeling Lee was onto her from beginning but Grandparents wanted to hold out hope and believe the "kidnapping" theory=Caylee is still alive. But yes, that was cruel to make them think Caylee would be home for her birthday when she knew she was dead and never would.

Alot of people seem to think this is an accident. How do we know she didnt murder her daughter on purpose so she could be free and live "the beautiful FREE life" to club and party? After all, the one girlfriend said Casey once said I wonder what it would be like life without Caylee?
    I sure hope at the trial SHE testifies!

Casey real burn in hell for what she's done. But for now I hope she rots in prison like her poor sweet Caylee is rotting out there somewhere.
    ...Float with the rest of the beautiful angels sweetie!
    "WE DEMAND JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE"!!!

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast