Breaking news - MSNBC - Body Farm results Back, it's not good #2

I have a question........why is there a belief that George buried Caylee and that Casey is a Daddy's Girl?" What did I miss?

One another note......wonder if George and Cindy's Marriage can withstand this test.

I have cryed most of the evening for this little child, beautiful little Caylee.
Her self centered evil mother never understood what a gift she had, did she?

One day this will all hit Casey. She will realize the gift her little girl was, and it will drive her completely mad!

RIP Caylee

I have a question........why is there a belief that George buried Caylee

I don't know about others, but my gut tells me Caylee was buried in the backyard by Casey. (Thus why the dogs alerted there) George smelled the car upon picking it up from the impound lot and KNEW it was the smell of death. He did some investigating of his own, found the body and has been covering for his daughter ever since. Remember how quiet he was early on in this investigation while his wife couldn't keep her mouth shut? Cindy didn't know anything about it. (At least at the time) Casey can't tell them where Caylee is because she doesn't know. She's guessing when she says she believes "she's close to home".

I don't know about others, but my gut tells me Caylee was buried in the backyard by Casey. (Thus why the dogs alerted there) George smelled the car upon picking it up from the impound lot and KNEW it was the smell of death. He did some investigating of his own, found the body and has been covering for his daughter ever since. Remember how quiet he was early on in this investigation while his wife couldn't keep her mouth shut? Cindy didn't know anything about it. (At least at the time) Casey can't tell them where Caylee is because she doesn't know. She's guessing when she says she believes "she's close to home".

I personally don't think George has anything to do with it. After reading the reports, he pulled an officer aside and even made a comment along the lines of "Casey is withholding something from us."

Both her parent's initial reactions were right on. Cindy claiming the car smelled like a dead body and Geoge realizing Casey was holding back information. They just let Casey's lies cloud their thoughts once again, and let's face it, you WANT to believe that your granddaughter did not die by the hands of her own mother (your daughter).

I personally don't think George has anything to do with it. After reading the reports, he pulled an officer aside and even made a comment along the lines of "Casey is withholding something from us."
QUOTE]

Keep in mind that was BEFORE he dug up the back yard on his own. I agree with the poster who feels George is involved in the cover up.

Hello everyone. I am new to the sight, but have been reading alot. I have followed this case from day one and have always beleived that caylee was no longer with us. That was until today. I read the entire thread of KT.
Everything CA has said for the past month made sense to me. I know this is speculation but after reading everything you all have compiled, I feel strongly that she may be telling the truth(kinda). It would explain her demeanor.
I am in no way taking sides as I believe CA is a mess, but there could be alot of truth to her statements.

Here is where I changed my thinking. I read the KT discussion and listened to LP's interview where he was saying that CA is now saying that she left CMA at JBlanchard Park with the nanny "ZG" and Sam. Ok, so I looked
at the myspace for KT's dog(?) and one of the public friends listed is a Samantha who is stationed in North Carolina. PLUS the mood is now "uncomfortable". Please, someone give me your opinion. I know my thoughts are not organized well, but
the only way that I can rationalize this with the reports back from the body farm, is that what if KT is very smart and orchestrated this whole thing. THere also was the "script" that LP mentions and what if she did have CA do all of those things that we have seen as suspicious. She does like CSI, etc. right?

Is it possible that the decomposition was planted or that LE somehow allowed a leek(about the confirmed decomp) and they are trying to get CA to talk. That would explain the whole
immunity thing, right? Could KT and CA have planted the clothing evidence in J Blanchard Park? The part that hangs me up is the decomp. This is where I need help, could the dogs alert on anything other than "human" decomposition and
does that decomposition mean the person as a whole is dead or could it be bodily fluids (urine, blood, vomit, etc.?) decomposing.
I know this all sounds whack, but if there is a slim chance that the two of them CA & KT orchestrated this whole thing, there is a tiny ray of hope.

I just can't believe how all of the things that CA said in the room at Universal, somehow can be tied to KT.

If the myspace page that you all say is KT's dog really is, then why was the mood changed to "uncomfortable" today!
Here are the links I have for KT's myspace, the dog's myspace. If you go to the misskio one, and look at public friends you will find one for Samantha. It may not come up at first, but i just refreshed the page until I found it. Maybe KT involved her name somehow, who knows?

http://www.myspace.com/wickedprincess86http://www.myspace.com/misskio

Forgive me if this doesn't make sense, my mind is reeling as is all of yours I am sure.

QUOTE]

Keep in mind that was BEFORE he dug up the back yard on his own. I agree with the poster who feels George is involved in the cover up.

Yikes! Help! Remind me-----when did George dig up the yard? Wasn't that before the initial 911 calls were made?:confused::confused:

Hello everyone. I am new to the sight, but have been reading alot. I have followed this case from day one and have always beleived that caylee was no longer with us. That was until today. I read the entire thread of KT.
Everything CA has said for the past month made sense to me. I know this is speculation but after reading everything you all have compiled, I feel strongly that she may be telling the truth(kinda). It would explain her demeanor.
I am in no way taking sides as I believe CA is a mess, but there could be alot of truth to her statements.

Here is where I changed my thinking. I read the KT discussion and listened to LP's interview where he was saying that CA is now saying that she left CMA at JBlanchard Park with the nanny "ZG" and Sam. Ok, so I looked
at the myspace for KT's dog(?) and one of the public friends listed is a Samantha who is stationed in North Carolina. PLUS the mood is now "uncomfortable". Please, someone give me your opinion. I know my thoughts are not organized well, but
the only way that I can rationalize this with the reports back from the body farm, is that what if KT is very smart and orchestrated this whole thing. THere also was the "script" that LP mentions and what if she did have CA do all of those things that we have seen as suspicious. She does like CSI, etc. right?

Is it possible that the decomposition was planted or that LE somehow allowed a leek(about the confirmed decomp) and they are trying to get CA to talk. That would explain the whole
immunity thing, right? Could KT and CA have planted the clothing evidence in J Blanchard Park? The part that hangs me up is the decomp. This is where I need help, could the dogs alert on anything other than "human" decomposition and
does that decomposition mean the person as a whole is dead or could it be bodily fluids (urine, blood, vomit, etc.?) decomposing.
I know this all sounds whack, but if there is a slim chance that the two of them CA & KT orchestrated this whole thing, there is a tiny ray of hope.

I just can't believe how all of the things that CA said in the room at Universal, somehow can be tied to KT.

If the myspace page that you all say is KT's dog really is, then why was the mood changed to "uncomfortable" today!
Here are the links I have for KT's myspace, the dog's myspace. If you go to the misskio one, and look at public friends you will find one for Samantha. It may not come up at first, but i just refreshed the page until I found it. Maybe KT involved her name somehow, who knows?

http://www.myspace.com/wickedprincess86http://www.myspace.com/misskio

Forgive me if this doesn't make sense, my mind is reeling as is all of yours I am sure.

Is it just me? The myspace link won't come up -- says either removed, etc.

I don't know how decomp could be 'planted' as you'd need to have the source of this decomp in order to plant it and Caylee has not been seen since June. Further, the dogs 'hit' on the trunk, the Body Farm gave their report and now we're hearing the hair, fluids and dirt are linked to a dead Caylee.

So I don't think it's possible that Caylee was given to someone...I think she died in June, her corpse was in that trunk for 1 or more days, and she has been disposed. :frown:

Both her parent's initial reactions were right on. Cindy claiming the car smelled like a dead body and Geoge realizing Casey was holding back information. They just let Casey's lies cloud their thoughts once again, and let's face it, you WANT to believe that your granddaughter did not die by the hands of her own mother (your daughter).

But I would not disrespect my grandchild by lying on the stand at my daughter's bond hearing (as Cindy so blatently did about how often she talked to Casey after Casey had 'move out') within a week of realizing my granddaughter was missing. Why would I change the story I told to 9-1-1 and LE? Why? And how would I be serving my granddaughter's best interest in doing so? To what end?

I agree 100%. I do not think George or Cindy or anyone in the family had anything to do with this. the 911 calls tell the tale.

I have a question........why is there a belief that George buried Caylee and that Casey is a Daddy's Girl?" What did I miss?

One another note......wonder if George and Cindy's Marriage can withstand this test.

If I remember correctly, in Anthony's statement he said Casey told him she hated her father? Wasn't she mad at him for "cheating" on Cindy?

I suppose they are trying to save/protect their daughter regardless of what she may have done, no matter how awful it was, no matter how disgusted/angry/bitter/sorrowful they are. I suspect a lot of parents might do the same thing in that situation. MINE would not, and many would not, but some parents would protect their child no matter what, regardless of the lies and the cost, etc, etc.

the misskio myspace tagline now reads:

"I belong to me and no one else hates the media..... "

hmmm wonder what that is all about?

ETA: and that myspace is now private...not sure if it was before though.

That's the one. Been looking for it since I saw the broadcast today.

It sounds like another story planted by CINDY, to me. Trying to get her daughter off the hook STILL, despite a mountain of evidence higher than Himalaya.

Can you produce the 30-day script?

Sorry, but there is maybe .0000000001% of truth in ANYTHING Casey says.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back2theGardenAgain
Back