Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #141

Status
Not open for further replies.

CW

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Continue here please and please be kind to one another.

Caylee deserves to be found and she deserves a proper burial.

Caylee deserves to be found and she deserves a proper burial.

My suggestion:

If Caylee is actually buried, let's remove her and give her the respect she deserves, then throw Casey in that same hole, cover it up -- and leave.

I agree with NG, don't give any immunity to Casey, she deserves the full weight of justice for what she did, which was no accident.

I cannot believe that they are throwing around another Zanny story. Please give it a rest. The bones on that red herring have been licked clean.

Casey needs to talk.

Obviously, one way that Baez would become a more popular guy and a decent attorney would be to use his sway over Casey and advise her that its time to give the facts. If he could get that info from Casey and to LE, as well as getting her some kind of deal (whether we agree thats what we want to see or not), then he could redeem himself.

BAEZ is a defense attorney - he is trying to appeal to criminals and those that are falsely accused. Sooo, that being stated, let's try to sell his services, he has a nationally publicized case. Would it be in his career's best interest to encourage his client to take the deal right now?

IMHO, no way! He wants to see all the evidence first and even the family is in denial right now. Sure they have the preliminary report from the Body Farm, but that is all it is right now, and heck, I don't even know if it is in written form or if this information was just verbalized to the family and Casey and Bae. If I was on the defense, I would be holding my cards close to my chest to see what else they have. They do have until Sept. 2.

Baez wants to do a good job and get more business from this. Consider the dream team for OJ? My goodness, I couldn't believe it when they got OJ off!!!!! I would hire those guys to represent me - those guys were miracle workers!

When was it that Tony asked who and what TES was? Wasn't that last night the same night that the docs came out? I thought it was funny at the time. I had heard that Cindy had refused TES because she didn't want them to be looking for a dead body. And TES had been mentioned to Tony before and he would say who is that and then when he was offered help getting in touch with them, he didn't respond. But that night he jumped on the phone to Cindy. And then said Cindy agreed.

Now I am wondering if perhaps Tony might have insisted that the way things were going, with LP not talking to Casey, with the info in the docs... could Tony be the one that insisted that if Casey was going to remain out on bail that TES had to be called?

Because it is just funny the way it went down. From no one wanting it, to all of a sudden it is in place. And I think don't think that Cindy would have agreed to it unless it was a condition of the bail.

I think that is EXACTLY what happened............Tony had a lot questions by persons here about WHY they were not being used that night when they had offered their services to Cindy a number of times............

HIGH FIVES............WSers ~~~

My suggestion:

If Caylee is actually buried, let's remove her and give her the respect she deserves, then throw Casey in that same hole, cover it up -- and leave.

Can I help??? :furious:

They are reporting on local news that Caylee is dead. Plain and simple. The dna from the trunk tested positive, the hair and the stain are Caylee's. Sorry if this is a repeat but I'm just hearing it.

My suggestion:

AMEN TO THAT!!

:woohoo:

I hope that TES finds Caylee before they decide to take this limited immunity deal. Caylee deserves justice to be served.

No more games, no more lies, no more excuses, no more looking the other way.

They are reporting on local news that Caylee is dead. Plain and simple. The dna from the trunk tested positive, the hair and the stain are Caylee's. Sorry if this is a repeat but I'm just hearing it.

DNA Tests From Car Trunk Indicate Caylee Anthony Is Dead

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Tests have confirmed the stench in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car did come from a dead human body and evidence indicates it is that of missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony. A California bondsman is reconsidering his decision to put up the money to free Casey.

Concrete results were back from FBI DNA tests on physical evidence found in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car. The samples, which included hair that investigators said was scientifically linked to Caylee, a stain and dirt, came back positive for signs of decomposition. Investigators said more results were expected from tests done on other evidence but all indications are Caylee Anthony is dead.

The State Attorney's Office also confirmed on Wednesday that Casey Anthony was invited to their office to shed light on the disappearance of Caylee. The State Attorney's Office is not revealing details about the offer of limited immunity. Eyewitness News has learned there is a time limit on that offer, however.

"Just putting the hair under the microscope, one can tell the difference between a normal hair root and one that's been infected with bacteria after death," said forensics expert Michael Baden. Baden said the inside linings of the mouth and nose release fluid when they begin to decompose. The fluid can be identified by DNA.

Investigators from the sheriff's office and the FBI met with Casey Anthony on Wednesday afternoon at her attorney's office. Cindy Anthony was also there. Casey only met with investigators for about 10 minutes and said nothing when she departed. Cindy Anthony left later in the afternoon, followed by the investigators. An investigator went to the Anthony's home but only stayed for a few minutes.

The sheriff's office, though, is not commenting on this development and issued the following statement late Wednesday afternoon: "Preserving the integrity of the investigative details of a case of this magnitude is paramount to its successful conclusion. We are unable to comment any further on information that has recently surfaced regarding the Caylee Anthony investigation. Any future returns in regards to evidence or submissions pertaining to this case will remain privileged or exempt unless the release of such information will be beneficial to the investigation or if it becomes a matter of public record in a legal proceeding."

The Anthonys have disputed the results of the tests, pointing out that Caylee hasn't been found. Casey Anthony's attorney refused to comment. The family was holed up in its home, Wednesday night. Casey's attorney remained there well into the evening, even parking his car in the family's garage.

It was Caylee's grandmother Cindy who first expressed concern about the disgusting stench that came from the trunk of Casey's car. It came during a 911 call when she reported Caylee was missing.

"It smells like there was a dead body in the damn car," Cindy told the dispatcher.

Cindy Anthony went on to change her story and say rotting pizza was behind the smell.

Casey Anthony has another meeting scheduled with her lawyer Thursday morning.

Originally Posted by Sliver
I have never followed a missing person case like this before and I am thinking I am being way too affected..maybe I should distance myself for awhile. Does anyone else feel this way. Add: I know lots of others are being affected. I mean does anyone feel like they are being ***too*** disturbed.
I remember the first case I followed like this and it was so difficult. The range of emotions was extreme. I think we interject our own feelings, our own fears, and see ourselves in that "what if" situation when we get so involved. I had to learn to step back, stay more objective, and realize that my life...while it is touched by such sorrow and sometimes such evil...is removed from what is going on here.

You can't dwell on all the missing and the dead. You can't submerse yourself in the remorse, the anger, and the injustice. You have to walk away because you need to preserve yourself for your own children, your family, and your life. So you learn to hold your children a bit tighter, to give them that extra minute of your attention, and to keep in mind how precious time really is when it is spent with those you love. You learn to live a deeper life and as Christine reminds us daily...You learn to walk in this world differently than ever before.

I cannot believe that they are throwing around another Zanny story. Please give it a rest. The bones on that red herring have been licked clean.

Casey needs to talk.

OMG! I can not believe another Zanny story. This one is dumber than the first.:bang:

ITA it's time to close the circus doors.

Don't be so sure. I believe Baez will probably tell her - "Casey -- you have to talk now .. do a little prison time on the neglect charges."

Casey will NEVER admit this - mainly because of Cindy. She cannot bare to admit this happened when Casey is the one who took Caylee and used her as a pawn to punish Cindy in June.

Night all. Sleep well if you can. You are all in my prayers...as is baby Caylee.

My suggestion:

I believe in forgiveness, am a Christian, pray for Casey daily with that said I think I could throw the first shovel of dirt, I'm so angry!!

There are some questions about the very recent events that I have.

Limited immunity? That tells me one or two (or both) things. 1) Someone else is involved - maybe not with the deed but the cover-up or disposal. There are certainly several players that would fit into this category. 2) They (LE) want to find the body and bring this to a close.

But what if this poor little angel died from a blow to the head. That would still be quite evident - even if she is down to just bones. A cracked skull will never go away. If CA knows this - she might not ever talk = she doesn't want that body found.

Another - why did Cindy stay and extra two hours with all those guys? Local head investigator, FBI investigator and a rep from the state DA's office. What did they talk about all that time? Is she "up" for something as well and they were discussing "her terms"? Or, does she have vital, crucial information about what exactly went down and who else is involved? It just doesn't make sense why she spent so much "extra" time alone with these guys. She had made several trips to Sheriff's office in the past couple of weeks - alone as well.

I don't think TP will have to revoke her bond. She is probably going to charged with much more serious crimes by Friday and back in jail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82