DNA Information

Thank you krimekat & Lake Erie Princess.

RIP Caylee Marie

RIP Sweet Caylee :blowkiss:

I truly hope you are in a better place now. Mommy will pay for what she did to you.

You have touched so many peoples hearts and we care for you dearly. You will not be forgotten sweet little angel.

:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

NANCY GRACE: Aired August 27, 2008 - 20:00:00 ET

Report Lab Says Dead Body Was in Tot Mom`s Car Trunk

THIS IS A RUSH TRANSCRIPT. THIS COPY MAY NOT BE IN ITS FINAL FORM AND MAY BE UPDATED.

JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL, GUEST HOST: Explosive developments in the case that all of America is watching. And unfortunately, it appears to be sad news. Tonight, stunning new forensic information just in as police investigate the disappearance of that beautiful 3-year-old Florida girl named Caylee, last seen with her mother, Casey. Little Caylee has been missing, as you probably know, for 10 long weeks.
A huge bombshell tonight as we go to broadcast. We learn air samples taken from Casey Anthony`s car trunk confirm human decomposition. This bombshell now backs a frantic 911 call made by the toddler`s grandmother, Cindy, saying that her daughter, Casey`s, car smelled like a dead body. And Cadaver dogs also hit on Casey Anthony`s car trunk.

As these shocking results surface, we learn an immunity deal is now on the table, authorities reportedly giving Casey Anthony until next Tuesday to give up key information that would help investigators find Caylee, all in exchange for a limited immunity. The clock now ticking. but will this be the big break we`ve been waiting for in the search for Caylee? Just hours ago, investigators meet with Casey Anthony at her lawyer`s office. But tonight, still no sign of 3-year-old Caylee. And the big question remains, Where is this little girl?

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../27/ng.01.html

http://www.wftv.com/news/17315205/detail.html

Concrete results were back from FBI DNA tests on physical evidence found in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car. The samples, which included hair that investigators said was scientifically linked to Caylee, a stain and dirt, came back positive for signs of decomposition. Investigators said more results were expected from tests done on other evidence but all indications are Caylee Anthony is dead.

You hold out hope for that glimmer of maybe ... but with solid evidence our worst nightmare is indeed true ... I am truly heartbroken as if Caylee were my own child ... through the weeks of digging and offering opinions, one cannot help but come to know Caylee as if she were our own.

The pain in the Anthony house can't be imagined. I only have one last breath of hope and that is Casey, where is your daughter's body?!

I have this sick feeling that Casey might try to take her life...

She's being "Casey-sat" so I'm not sure that it's possible ... especially now with the new revelations ... they're going to watch her even closer now.

OK, call me old fashioned, but until I see official reports or someone from the FBI or local LE working the case say this, I'm not going to believe it. (yet, anyway) lol

What if LE let false information slip to the media in order to put a fire under Casey's arse? Casey hears this information from the media, and she realizes she's done and finally talks. Meanwhile, there is no evidence yet.

Sorry, but I'm just not very trusting of the media, they have their own intentions. They have everything to gain, they report news for money, ratings and notoriety. However, if this same evidence is coming from FBI or LE, of course I'll believe it. I just hate hearing a journalist say "information from our source." Who knows, you know? lol

Their only response to the notification that Caylee's DNA was in the trunk and it indicates she was decomposed (bluff, officially, WHATEVER) is "Caylee has not been found?"

Are you #$(#$^& kidding me??? Seriously. I'm done with the whole lot of them.

Oh, and the reason everyone was so stoic coming out of JB's office is because (I've come to believe recently) they all know Caylee is dead. They've accepted it. They are OVER it! Now they just want to lie low and wait for the rest of us to go away. I believe Cindy (at least) needs to be investigated for all the ways she's been thwarting LE's efforts in this case.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17315205/detail.html

Concrete results were back from FBI DNA tests on physical evidence found in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car. The samples, which included hair that investigators said was scientifically linked to Caylee, a stain and dirt, came back positive for signs of decomposition. Investigators said more results were expected from tests done on other evidence but all indications are Caylee Anthony is dead.

Thank you for this thread and the links.

The reporter mentioned that Cindy left the attorney's office showing no obvious signs of emotion. I was noticing that too until near the end of the video it says the Anthony's are disputing the evidence??

I wonder what the atmosphere is in that household tonight. Is Casey spilling it finally or is she still denying it? I have so many questions and I didn't think I would.

I am just sick and my heart hurts so much for Caylee. That little angel never had a chance.

May you be found very soon and put to rest as you so much deserve, little one.

You are America's Child.

And don't forget plot Casey's defense. Nah, they wouldn't concern themselves with something as trivial as laying that little angel to rest. Yuck the whole family needs to be locked up. Creepy.

FWIW, when forensic technicians evaluate hair samples, they can determine if they're from a 'live person,' or 'dead person.'

IMHO, they would be able to determine if hair samples were Caylee's (dna)
AND if she was alive or NOT.

JMHO
fran

I really think I don't care if she does anymore. She dumped that baby in a dumpster or threw her down some watery ditch as if she were a piece of trash! I don't think she'll ever talk, so why should I care how long she breaths?

She and her family have just been told that *potentially* Caylee's decomposed DNA was in Casey's trunk! And what do they all say?? Oh well, "Caylee hasn't been found." Yeah. *(&)% U 2.

I'm sorry, but the finality of the last month is setting in with me.

Stoelly and Centaurus are correct. Patty G also responded the same way in the Nancy G thread. The FBI have made no such statement. Neither has LE or Baez. I await official confirmation from named sources. Not sensational media speculation from irresponsible news entertainment outlets.

Please do consider editing your title. Thank you.

I LOVE THIS THREAD!!! Please read what is being reported. I think the title is fine!!!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OwlEyes
Back