Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #142

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't know, it is awful quiet, eh?

I just keep getting more and more annoyed, thinking of Casey sleeping with this new offer on the table.

I can't believe this young woman doesn't at least give her daughter this one last thing...the truth and a proper funeral/burial. It's beyond selfish, imo. It's heartless!

Sorry if this has been brought up. Casey has definitely been online, she has added a Facebook friend to her account, it's back up to 300. Was as 299.

Sorry if this has been brought up. Casey has definitely been online, she has added a Facebook friend to her account, it's back up to 300. Was as 299.
Wonder who would possibly want to talk to her? She really shouldn't have been allowed internet access IMO.

I don't know how Casey can use the mirror to brush her teeth and comb her hair, much less log onto myspace. jmo of course.

don't know, it is awful quiet, eh?

I just keep getting more and more annoyed, thinking of Casey sleeping with this new offer on the table.

I can't believe this young woman doesn't at least give her daughter this one last thing...the truth and a proper funeral/burial. It's beyond selfish, imo. It's heartless!
As a mother, I don't think I could live in the same house as a person (daughter or not) who may have killed someone. It would make me absolutely crazy.

Wonder who would possibly want to talk to her? She really shouldn't have been allowed internet access IMO.

That I don't know, because I was stipid and didn't make a list of who her Facebook friends were before. If I had, I would be able to just look and see who the extra person is.

That I don't know, because I was stipid and didn't make a list of who her Facebook friends were before. If I had, I would be able to just look and see who the extra person is.
My daughter has an amazing amount to...guess it's the age. Could you be sitting on facebook while your daughter was nowhere to be found? What is wrong with this chick?

people - don't worry! LE has it together. they are holding their hand close, they have been cool and calm through this whole thing and everything is coming together. Let them make their offers, they would NEVER NEVER EVER let her walk after everything she has put them through.

Can't get in unfortunately.

Computer wise or login wise?

If it's the latter, I probably should have included this in the other post, you put your login name (from here) and then websleuths after the # in the channel area (I removed the # but someone else said use it...I got there without it)

My daughter has an amazing amount to...guess it's the age. Could you be sitting on facebook while your daughter was nowhere to be found? What is wrong with this chick?

I must say this and don't worry, I'm not offended. I am the same age as Casey and have 3 Facebook friends and 21 MySpace friends. I don't think it's the age.
I think it's because Casey practically lives on line, save for when she is at the club...or in jail.

And if any of my kids were missing, I would walking the street and pounding on doors 24 hours a day, I wouldn't be able to sit anyway.

I just do not understand why she killed her? I mean c and g woulda taken the angel in a new york minute. And casey could have been free as a bird. why this way?

i just have a had time understanding family members that stand by the one that is obviously guilty of something. Whether it be murder or an accident and lying. I have a sister in jail that will be before a judge today in Florida for entering occupied dwellings,and no family will be there,no money in her commissary account,and I am hoping that she gets some time for what she did. I don't have time for people that can't grow up and do the right thing. I would not have anything to do with Casey if I were her Mother.

Just peeked at Casey's myspace, last login was yesterday.

Does it still say that this ms will be checked by Lee though? I realize thats prolly not who is really checking it, but thats who they will say that it is.

And as for Cindy. I am having a really hard time having sympathy for her right about now?
I am a mother, a mother to 5. I just can not imagine after everything that has come to light looking at my child knowing that they took the life of another human being let alone my own flesh and blood.
My love for my child wouldn't stop- thats not what I am saying. But how can she live in such denial that Casey didn't do this, or how can she look Casey in the face and not choke the living chit out of her and make her tell where Caylee is? How can she continue to protect Casey?
There comes a point where a mothers instinct to protect has to stop.

IMO, Cindy's love and over-protecting has crippled Casey.

No, I have no sympathy for Casey.

I have no doubt that LE is watching her Internet activity. Her new friend might be LE. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member