newbie here, please direct me to the 400 pages...

NICK AND NORA

Reaction score
please direct me to the 400 pages of documents, I have been searching high and low. I see the cliff notes version, but I want all 400 pages. I was able to find them the other day, and read one of the 3 pdf files, but can't find them now.
So Sorry!
and THANKS!!
:banghead:

Thanks PotatoHead!! That was so fast....how did you find it so fast?
But hate to say they are all saying PAGE NOT FOUND.
grrrrr

Thanks PotatoHead!! That was so fast....how did you find it so fast?
But hate to say they are all saying PAGE NOT FOUND.
grrrrr

MMM-kay, so far we've established:

1. you're polite, diplomatic Newbies
2. that said, you're technically challenged :)
3. you're visual vs. auditory learners

Does that pretty much sum it up?

Welcome and try working with these URLS, with kudos to KrimeCat on the thread previously posted:

If & when you get to the files, I highly recommend that you also visit this link:

PattyG's Incredible Index

Thanks, PattyG - without you, it'd be a whole lot more difficult to help out, but you just make it so easy.

MMM-kay, so far we've established:

2. that said, you're technically challenged :)

Welcome and try working with these URLS, with kudos to KrimeCat on the thread previously posted:

Potatohead, FYI the links referenced in your post #4 are no longer working and do give an error 'file not found', so not sure if the OP is technically challenged otherwise, but they are not in this particular case :wink:.

Nick and Nora, Try the links in THIS POST instead to get to the 400 page document (in 3 parts). Some places that offer free hosting will get a 'bandwidth exceeded" message; I don't know if this site does or not. I was able to successfully view and download the documents from there yesterday. Good luck!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back