What happened to Caylee?

momtective

Lifetime WS Non-Mod
Reaction score
How do you think Caylee died and where do you think her body will be found?

I'm thinking Casey may have given the baby some medicine to make her sleep, put her in the trunk and covered her with her blanket. She may have even left a box of pizza in case Caylee woke up and was hungry. Then she shut the trunk and went into the club to party. After a night of partying she could have been drunk, gone home with a friend or boyfriend and not gone back for Caylee until the following day.

I think she locked her in the trunk, and I can only hope she drugged her first. I hope the scratches I've heard about are on the outside of the trunk and not the inside. I hope she died in her sleep, but I fear not. I hope suffocation due to lack of oxygen, but fear heat, or exhaust fumes or worse, because I know there was a knife found. I hope she had food and a blanket but fear she had no comfort, and panicked sp and wasn't even checked on or removed until the smell became offensive, at which time she threw her in a sinkhole, which one, I don't know. I'm waiting for the pings. I think she was in the trunk for days, and Casey was going to bury her in the backyard of all places but it was too much work so... I read she was researching sinkholes and would like to know the date, as I think that was probably the date Caylee was thrown away. Can you tell I'm a bit angry, and think she doesn't have a merciful bone in her body because if she did, she would tell her mom. You've got to know Cindy and George are in that house crying their eyes out, all the time, while Casey sits there stone faced thinking, "I'm not going back to jail!"

I just find all this too hard to believe. I have gotton so wrapped up in this case that I can not accept that Caylee is maybe not with us any longer. I look at a picture of this adorable little girl and just wonder what could have been going through her head when her mama has done this to her, if she is no longer with us.
But then I find myself still holding out hope that maybe somehow Caylee was not in that trunk that it was somebody else, and caylee was at the scence of the crime, so to keep her quiet mama has hid her with some friends someplace.

I believe Casey Anthony is EVIL, pure EVIL. She not insane, she's not mentally ill. SHE IS EVIL!

I just find all this too hard to believe. I have gotton so wrapped up in this case that I can not accept that Caylee is maybe not with us any longer. I look at a picture of this adorable little girl and just wonder what could have been going through her head when her mama has done this to her, if she is no longer with us.
But then I find myself still holding out hope that maybe somehow Caylee was not in that trunk that it was somebody else, and caylee was at the scence of the crime, so to keep her quiet mama has hid her with some friends someplace.

I held out hope that Caylee was alive until the DNA results were back. I so wanted this baby to be alive. I've spent my entire life caring for children. First my little Brother and cousins, then my own 4 birth children, adopted our now 19 year old son when he was a newborn, just recently adopted 6 boys ages 7,9,11,11,13 and 15 and I'm currently awaiting the placement of 3 year old twins today. I've dedicated my life to loving and caring for children and when things like this happen it infuriates me. There are so many options other than killing you kid. Believe me, when the twins get here I will think of Caylee and how there are thousands of foster mother's in Florida who would have been thrilled to love and care for her.

I am new but have been keeping up with the case from the day it hit the news. I live in Orlando in fact on the same street as the Sawgrass apartments. I think Casey put Caylee's body in the dumpster at the Amscott. The car smelled of decomp and had fluids in it. So Caylee's body had to be in the trunk for some time. I understand that the car was left after Amscott had closed for the night. The car was also parked next to the dumpster. I think this baby is in land fill.

I think she locked her in the trunk, and I can only hope she drugged her first. I hope the scratches I've heard about are on the outside of the trunk and not the inside. I hope she died in her sleep, but I fear not. I hope suffocation due to lack of oxygen, but fear heat, or exhaust fumes or worse, because I know there was a knife found. I hope she had food and a blanket but fear she had no comfort, and panicked sp and wasn't even checked on or removed until the smell became offensive, at which time she threw her in a sinkhole, which one, I don't know. I'm waiting for the pings. I think she was in the trunk for days, and Casey was going to bury her in the backyard of all places but it was too much work so... I read she was researching sinkholes and would like to know the date, as I think that was probably the date Caylee was thrown away.

Like you, if there was a scenario where Calyee died in the trunk, I hope it was in her sleep from lack of oxygen. I don't want to fathom anything worse.

Could you please give more information on Casey researching sinkholes? This is the first I've heard of this! :eek: I did read the 400 pages, but must have missed that part??

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kupsa
Back