Gathering for Caylee - NOT IN THEIR FRONT YARD

OrlandoHH

Reaction score
I am new to this forum, but have been lurking for weeks. The news yesterday has made me sick to my stomach as I re read over it this morning. I've been following this sad situation since day one & I live in the Orlando area. I found so many connections to the Anthony family just by talking to friends & co workers throughout this time - people who work for Cindy and people who were roommates with Casey's friends - turns out to be a small world & I have just felt especially affected by all this due to being a mother of a 3 year old myself. My stance from Day ONE has been there was never a valid plausible excuse for going 31 days without notifying SOMEONE that a child is "missing" or kidnapped. NO WAY, NO HOW.

Does anyone know if there is anything planned for a meet up/vigil/memorial for Caylee that is not located in the parent's front yard? I have no desire to support those people who have whole heartedly stood by their monster of a daughter this entire time - lambasting those who chose to inject reality into their bubble.

If no one knows of anything planned where people who have cared about this POOR LITTLE GIRL can meet up here in Orlando, I'd like to try and get something planned. Let me know if there is any interest in this out here - I'm also posting out to the Topix forum because I see locals commenting there too.

Hello HH and welcome to websleuths! I'm not in Florida but like so many others, my heart is there and wishing I could do something for poor Caylee. One place that came to mind for a gathering would be there at the police station where the good men and women are working to try and find justice for this baby. I feel so bad for them, I know how emotionally involved I am and can't imagine what kind of toll this has taken on them.

VB

Wish we could do a hands across america for her.
I'm way down in Pa and Have decided in her honer to name my unborn child {if a girl} after her.This whole thing broke my heart.I love this precious girl and it only took seeing her pictures ,I cannot imagine why her own mother could not love her the way complete strangers have.:confused::behindbar

I'm way down in Pa and Have decided in her honer to name my unborn child {if a girl} after her.This whole thing broke my heart.I love this precious girl and it only took seeing her pictures ,I cannot imagine why her own mother could not love her the way complete strangers have.:confused::behindbar

oh Momof 6! That is so beautiful! :blowkiss: I am sure Caylee is looking down at all of us and just glad that SO MANY people care about her... even if her own mother didn't. :furious:

I am new to this forum, but have been lurking for weeks. The news yesterday has made me sick to my stomach as I re read over it this morning. I've been following this sad situation since day one & I live in the Orlando area. I found so many connections to the Anthony family just by talking to friends & co workers throughout this time - people who work for Cindy and people who were roommates with Casey's friends - turns out to be a small world & I have just felt especially affected by all this due to being a mother of a 3 year old myself. My stance from Day ONE has been there was never a valid plausible excuse for going 31 days without notifying SOMEONE that a child is "missing" or kidnapped. NO WAY, NO HOW.

Does anyone know if there is anything planned for a meet up/vigil/memorial for Caylee that is not located in the parent's front yard? I have no desire to support those people who have whole heartedly stood by their monster of a daughter this entire time - lambasting those who chose to inject reality into their bubble.

If no one knows of anything planned where people who have cared about this POOR LITTLE GIRL can meet up here in Orlando, I'd like to try and get something planned. Let me know if there is any interest in this out here - I'm also posting out to the Topix forum because I see locals commenting there too.

I feel the same exact way! I also live in Orlando and have been affected by this case and like you have known people who know them through the grapevine. But, I too would like to do something in honor of Caylee BUT NOT AT THE ANTHONY'S home. It's why I haven't gone to a prayer vigil there because I have felt something was just not right. Please PM me if you hear of anything. I am definitely interested.

Yes, I thought I'd see if there was interest, then go from there to try and organize something - even if it's just a meeting in a park or whatever. If anyone has any suggestions - please let me know! I was thinking I would try and contact the news stations too - see if there is anything in the works & that could also be a great starting point if they would mention something about a meeting for "us" - Friends of Caylee or something - just to honor her memory somewhere. :confused:

Good idea about the police station, although I don't know if they'd appreciate that very much (traffic or people choking up the area around there)? I'll check into that too. I wanted to try and find out how to contact Det. Mellich and share with him my thoughts on those emails in the investigation - I don't know if this would be a big "DUH!" moment on me, but I feel that the emails that were given to him from Cheryl, Gabe, Thomas Franck, were all created and written by Casey. Again, this may be very old news to him & everyone out here! But the writing styles, poor punctuation, etc. all seem to be the same person.

If any of you in the Orlando are members of a church, why not approach your pastor and ask to have a vigil there? You could hold it Sunday or Monday evening.

You stated "lambasting those who chose to inject reality into their bubble."

Wonderful quote and so true. The whole family is at fault for this.

love the thought of naming your child after Caylee! Since I am still in the waiting period before we find out what we're having, I decided to have Marie as a middle name if mine ends up being a girl (already have a Kilee at home) and if I have a boy, it will be named Kaiden after a boy who went missing from NC a while back

sorry my error:: seems my memory has gone caput! with this pregnancy. the little boy didn't go missing, his mother Janet did.. so more of an honor thing.

I just contacted the Orlando Sentinel, if anyone has any other suggestions to help the local Caylee team come together, please let me know.

I live in Orlando and would love to attend a Vigil for that poor sweet little child. Count me in.
Devorahhh

Just pick a place and start to organize it----- start a thread...... pick a date and time.

In fact, we could all do it too wherever we are at the same time.

Law Enforcement are already aware that these were sent to Casey from Casey. I believe it is in the 400 page documents.

Yes, I thought I'd see if there was interest, then go from there to try and organize something - even if it's just a meeting in a park or whatever. If anyone has any suggestions - please let me know! I was thinking I would try and contact the news stations too - see if there is anything in the works & that could also be a great starting point if they would mention something about a meeting for "us" - Friends of Caylee or something - just to honor her memory somewhere. :confused:

Good idea about the police station, although I don't know if they'd appreciate that very much (traffic or people choking up the area around there)? I'll check into that too. I wanted to try and find out how to contact Det. Mellich and share with him my thoughts on those emails in the investigation - I don't know if this would be a big "DUH!" moment on me, but I feel that the emails that were given to him from Cheryl, Gabe, Thomas Franck, were all created and written by Casey. Again, this may be very old news to him & everyone out here! But the writing styles, poor punctuation, etc. all seem to be the same person.

I am a lurker coming out of the woods, but I would just like to make a suggestion for the vigil. What about Blanchard Park since Caylee loved going their? I am not from Florida, but I just thought I would throw it out there for all of you.
How sweet of you girls to name your unborn babies after these sweet children who died in the hands of a so called "mom":furious: My neice who is 1, her name is Caylee, everytime I see her I think of "our" Caylee :angel:

Count me in as well....... my heart is breaking for lil Caylee. I also volunteered to help TES with their search - did anyone else here?

This has our whole community riveted......I just hope she finally cracks and lets the world know what she did with Caylee

Yes, hands across america SCREAMING out against child abuse ! In honor of Caylee and WAYYY too many children taken !

I don't live in FL, but since it is suspected her resting place may be JBPark, why not there? It should accomodate a large number of people and have parking, as well..?

I wish I could be there :( If it does happen I will be thinking of Caylee, here in TX.

One of the first thoughts that popped into my head was Jay Blanchard Park, except I have such a negative vibe feeling about that park because of the recent murder there!! Then I thought about Phelps park - it's located in Winter Park behind the YMCA off Lakemont - it's a beautiful park. I'm still working on it - what does everything think about Monday morning - Labor Day? This weekend may be a little sketchy due to the holiday & other plans. But if we can gather a few together - why not? I would bring pink balloons & grab a table out there so we can meet up with whoever shows.

What a wonderful idea!!!!
I live to far away to attend!!!!!

For us that can't travel there for the Meetup for Caylee, here is what can be done. Once this local meetup for Caylee has a set date and we are informed of the time and date, there can be a set time for a balloon release- WORLDWIDE! Lets have everyone release PINK BALLOONS for CAYLEE all around the world at the same time! Lots of folks will be having their holiday outings so there should be a lot of participation. I'm in, will send up ours from N.C.! Please just be sure to post a date and time for us that are out of town so we can fill the sky with Caylee's Pink Balloons at the same time they go up in Orlando!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back