Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #143

Status
Not open for further replies.
That little snippet of a news article at the end of the last friend stated that one of the latest revelations in the case is that Casey Anthony has not revealed all she knows. Are you effing kidding me?? This is a revelation!!?? LMAO

gigantic backpack

bye bye -- have a nice time in jail ---

i guess jail is better than a swamp like the place you tossed your daughter like a piece of garbage. you are the garbage

i hate you :furious:

With this new evidence, how can she remain out of jail? Are LE hoping that by being with her family, she will "break" and come clean about what happened?

I can't see the video - someone fill me in?

Yeah, what does she have in that thing? You could fit a couple of days of clothes in it.

Or supplies to make a run for it!! After all, guys, shes trying to find Zanny! Thats what all her lies are about!!! :bang:

can't take nothing to jail, but underclothes and toiletry's (sp?) at least as far as I know,

Anybody else?

One of the problems I have with this is look how they raised Casey. That little girl would have been better off adopted. IMHO.

They raised Lee also !!

Believe me Casey was a very hard child to *attempt* to raise.

(from the last page)

CNN Report at 12:00 PM uploading. Should be available within a half hour.

Please, when you view the video don't pay attention to the "Breaking News" and the words about Casey meeting with Attoney regarding immunity". No one has a clue what they are talking about! Padilla speaks briefly on this video.

Horrible for me to say - but I wish they put her in the general population and not in solitary confinement. Let the other inmates get a hold of her. Could you imagine?

And yup - it looks like she wont be going home with that backpack.

That little snippet of a news article at the end of the last friend stated that one of the latest revelations in the case is that Casey Anthony has not revealed all she knows. Are you effing kidding me?? This is a revelation!!?? LMAO

I just read that to my husband and said pretty much the same thing. Crazy. :rolleyes:
Lanie

can't take nothing to jail, but underclothes and toiletry's (sp?) at least as far as I know,

Anybody else?

They supply those things for you... Not necessary to pack a bag for anything at all.

I read in one of the padilla links, that it would be today or tomorrow when she goes back to jail

Brought over from other thread..

I don't believe an adoption could have happened without the father signing over his rights. I know someone who tried to give her daughter up for adoption and needed a father signature to do it.

Maybe it depends on the state but I KNOW it can bed done without the father even knowing in MD.

Yeah, what does she have in that thing? You could fit a couple of days of clothes in it.

My bet is they're taking her to a safehouse...for the weekend until bail is revoked, due to so many threats??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken