Sheriff Briefing AND Live broadcast

kathyn2

Reaction score
Casey Anthony Has Left Attorney's Office
3:25 p.m., Thursday: Casey Anthony has left from the Kissimmee office of attorney Jose Baez and is on the way to the Orange County home of her parents. You can get a full report on WESH 2 News at 4 p.m., which we also will stream live from a link on our home page. Our plan is to show the sheriff's office briefing live on TV and on the Web whenever it happens. (Update at 3:33 p.m.: Casey is now home.)-- WESH.com web staff

www.wesh.com

Yes, thanks to all for updates---I cant watch video, and my 4 yr old is a little jealous when I am on the computer so much.....and she is sick of all the extra hugs, kisses and LOVE I am giving her.....
Casey, Casey, Casey, WHERE IS YOUR BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER CAYLEE???????

well i wanna know where did these "these test results" come from he never said they got them back? did the media spin this or what from what i hear they are still looking for a live child he never said the dna match caylee or it was decomposed

Why are they STILL maintaining it is a missing person's case?

because there is no proof, which rises to the level of that needed in court, to say that Caylee Anthony is deceased.

Most know her death to be true, but the irrefutable evidence has not yet been put together.

It will be, just give LE some more time to disprove any of the wild theories that Baez will be throwing out there.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sneetchysneetches
Back