Nancy Grace 8.28.08 Tony Padilla On

Blink34

Former Member
Reaction score
Tony Padilla is appearing on Nancy Grace this evening, 8PM EST.

Please discuss appearance here :)

Tony always handles his interviews in a professional manner... can't wait to hear what he has to say on the current developments.

I will be watching. I have great admiration for Tony and Leonard. Chins up guys...you DID make a difference whether you feel that you did or not. I will forever hold you in the highest regard for your unselfish act in trying to help a child. Thank you so very much.

Lady Sleuth
jmho

Knowing how he hates to fly and with the current weather conditions, I am hoping that he can do what he needs to do from home. Guess we will know soon!

Oh, thanks for the head's up! I think I was the only member who missed his other interview--getting to "know" him here, I'm looking forward to what he will have to say at this crucial time.

TIVO'ing here...... Firemans Fair tonight with the kids ! I so wish Nancy would come back

TIVO'ing here...... Firemans Fair tonight with the kids ! I so wish Nancy would come back

Me too. Hubby can't stand her, but I like her. It's always funny to me that it seems like her substitute hosts try as hard as they can to be just like her--especially that one blonde (sorry, can't think of her name). I don't like the woman who has been subbing this week. Something about her just annoys me.

Lisha

hehe didnt he just say last night i wont be surprised to be on tomarrow :). Im for sure watching nothing will get between me and that show :)

I could never understand why LP ever thought she would speak when released from jail. I knew he was being duped from the beginning - as did most of the nation it seems. I still believe he was in it for the media attention. But in either case, I will give him kudo's now for admitting he was wrong. Unlike the Anthony's...he seems to be able to read the writing on the wall!

Every time Nancy Grace comes on, I expect my TV screen to literally BURST from their major bombshells!

Reporter asked Cindy's reaction to new developments. Cindy said, "there are no new developments."

Reporter: "Cindy, is there anything you want to say about the new developments?"

Cindy Anthony: "There is no new developments."

Exactly. It's nothing new to the Anthony family that Caylee has been dead. It's the rest of America that is finally getting a clue.

Cindy is hammering in No Trespassing signs on her yard.

She went to the tow yard and talked to Mr. Birch...she's doing her own investigation.

Says that Casey is NOT going back to jail. Cindy needs to go away.

Cindy came out of the house and started hammering in "no trespassing signs." She said Casey is not going back to jail. She went down to tow yard today, and he told her that the smell in the car didn't start until a week after he had the car.

IMO: She's trying to set up that someone else (not Casey) put Caylee in that trunk.

oh geez...now the Anthonys are saying that a dead body was put in the trunk AFTER it was towed...wow.

I could never understand why LP ever thought she would speak when released from jail. I knew he was being duped from the beginning - as did most of the nation it seems. I still believe he was in it for the media attention. But in either case, I will give him kudo's now for admitting he was wrong. Unlike the Anthony's...he seems to be able to read the writing on the wall!

I'm not buying the Padilla brothers story.

Between the $50k bond, security cost, airfare, food, lodging and other related expenses I imagine the total cost to LP will be in upwards of $100,000.00 if not more. I think a lot of people have mixed feelings about the "bond situation" because that money could have been so much more useful if it was donated to a missing childrens organization but instead, in my eyes anyway, all that it seems to have accomplished is a few days of freedom for Casey.

A complete waste of time and money

imo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46