Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 304

Thread: Nancy Grace 8.28.08 Tony Padilla On

  1. #76
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Western North Carolina
    Posts
    882
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicki077 View Post
    I REALLY don't like this woman... She annoys me... Seems like she's attcking LP...
    Respectfully, I disagree. I do think LP did what he did because he wanted to find Caylee, but I ABSOLUTELY think that media attention was also in the mix. He has now opened himself up by inserting himself in this case (unlike Cindy, he seems to be holding his own against the naysayers, however) and If you think that NG wouldn't be blasting him like JVM is, you are mistaken. I think that their riding their white horses (RV) down to Orlando to bond her out was not adhering to 'protocol' (meaning local bondsmen dealing with family supporters, members, etc)- and revoking her bond because LP doesn't like what he's hearing, or thinks Casey is in danger is also out of the norm.

    Just another ring in the circus! LOL

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    317
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston View Post
    I was actually feeling a little sympothy for Cindy today but she had to go and open her big mouth again...
    Same here... when will we ever learn??? I've decided to stop feeling sorry for this family. They are crazy (especially CINDY) and she belongs in a cell next to her daughter until a thorough psychiatric evaluation can be completed to see if she is "fit" to live in public.

    Sorry if this sounds harsh, I just can't get past Cindy's unexplainable way of being....

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    16,568
    When I saw Cindy hammering in the "No Trespassing" signs I thought of Drew Peterson!
    Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,060
    Quote Originally Posted by PassTheMotrin View Post
    I wonder what George is up to tonight.
    I think George is accepting the truth!
    Sin makes its own hell, and goodness its own heaven. ~Mary Baker Eddy

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    595
    Quote Originally Posted by GizzySmith View Post
    Does anyone feel really bad for the woman inside the house that is watching Casey?
    You couldn't pay me enough!

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Oak Ridge, TN
    Posts
    639
    Quote Originally Posted by Leila View Post
    Anjali Swienton - Scilawforensic - hair could be Casey's or Caylees depending on the type of DNA testing done. Nuclear DNA would show which, while mychrondical (spelling) couldn't.
    wouldn't that be moot if it was a hair from a dead body? since casey is alive and caylee is missing....

  7. #82
    Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    Yeah, but only one of them is dead. The hair showed signs of decomposition.
    Exactly!! The hair that was tested came from a corpse. Dr. Baden explained early on, that testing would clearly show if the person was dead or alive. Cindy is grasping at ANYTHING!! It is sad she remains in such denial.

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains
    Posts
    4,250
    Wherever the Amscot parking lot dumpster's garbage is taken, that is where Little Caylee's body is.

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    71
    Cindy, IMHO is in total denial. It is sad really. She is acting like she's pshycotic herself. She is probably running on pure adrenaline and is afraid is she stops talking, yelling, denying the truth will creep into her heart and she can't let that happen. If you consider the way she's acting and listen to the words coming out of her mouth, it's just sad. I have a hard time watching/listening to her, it's actually painful to watch. I honestly feel that as bad as she's making herself look she just does not want to admit to herself that Caylee is gone. To us it looks like she's defending Casey with her bizare behavior but if you "look" deeper than the surface, you can tell that she's REALLY is in complete denial. To admit to the evidence would mean admitting that her grandbaby is gone. I really think that no matter what the evidence or how damning she will NOT believe Caylee is gone without a body. Makes me hate Casey even more. (if that's possible).

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,041
    Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    Yeah, but only one of them is dead. The hair showed signs of decomposition.
    Right, but the same lady said that hair will decompose over time regardless whether it comes from a living or dead person...

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains
    Posts
    4,250
    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForThe Truth View Post
    Exactly!! The hair that was tested came from a corpse. Dr. Baden explained early on, that testing would clearly show if the person was dead or alive. Cindy is grasping at ANYTHING!! It is sad she remains in such denial.
    It's unbelievable to me!

  12. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by barrysgirl View Post
    wouldn't that be moot if it was a hair from a dead body? since casey is alive and caylee is missing....
    Oh, there you go using that science stuff! That's just hocus pocus!!! (and besides, somebody planted that hair there, doncha know!)

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    2,998
    Quote Originally Posted by DAWN TREADER View Post
    I have GOT to get a hold of NG's producer and tell her to stop inviting guests to appear on the show if they are not going to be allowed to finish a single sentence. Both Pat L. and Jane VM seem to be better qualified at interrupting their guests, talking over them and just plain stoking the fires of sensationalism-tabloid-style journalism than getting at the facts.
    I wonder if Nancy hires only former Los Angeles newscasters who appear to be losing their hearing?

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Mississippi
    Posts
    1,487
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicki077 View Post
    Cindy, IMHO is in total denial. It is sad really. She is acting like she's pshycotic herself. She is probably running on pure adrenaline and is afraid is she stops talking, yelling, denying the truth will creep into her heart and she can't let that happen. If you consider the way she's acting and listen to the words coming out of her mouth, it's just sad. I have a hard time watching/listening to her, it's actually painful to watch. I honestly feel that as bad as she's making herself look she just does not want to admit to herself that Caylee is gone. To us it looks like she's defending Casey with her bizare behavior but if you "look" deeper than the surface, you can tell that she's REALLY is in complete denial. To admit to the evidence would mean admitting that her grandbaby is gone. I really think that no matter what the evidence or how damning she will NOT believe Caylee is gone without a body. Makes me hate Casey even more. (if that's possible).
    But for her to go interrogate a witness? That's obstruction.

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the prowl
    Posts
    25,972
    Quote Originally Posted by Patty G View Post
    When I saw Cindy hammering in the "No Trespassing" signs I thought of Drew Peterson!
    Yes, and what a pair they'd make!
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo


  16. #91
    Quote Originally Posted by Patty G View Post
    When I saw Cindy hammering in the "No Trespassing" signs I thought of Drew Peterson!
    Keeping people off her lawn is the least of her problems right now. Last night I felt bad for the GPs, but today she is really pissing me off!!

  17. #92
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    442
    Quote Originally Posted by Patty G View Post
    When I saw Cindy hammering in the "No Trespassing" signs I thought of Drew Peterson!
    I know, Cindy is going to snap big time, I can't figure out why somebody doesn't step and direct her to a hospital, blood pressure alone must be off the charts.

  18. #93
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    12,447
    Quote Originally Posted by GizzySmith View Post
    Does anyone feel really bad for the woman inside the house that is watching Casey?
    It must be a nightmare for her! Bet she has some stories to tell!

  19. #94
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    2,998
    Quote Originally Posted by PassTheMotrin View Post
    I wonder what George is up to tonight.
    Maybe he's down at Kinko's photocopying $20 bills so they can keep Casey close to the family bosom after the Padillas yank the bail.

  20. #95
    Quote Originally Posted by QuickAttack View Post
    But for her to go interrogate a witness? That's obstruction.
    I am sure JB & LE are not happy about her "interviewing" the tow yard guy.

  21. #96
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains
    Posts
    4,250
    Quote Originally Posted by DianeB View Post
    I wonder if Nancy hires only former Los Angeles newscasters who appear to be losing their hearing?

    Huh???

    What???

  22. #97
    Anniegirl's Avatar
    Anniegirl is offline Have you ever thrown a fist full of glitter in the air?
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Bowling Green,Kentucky
    Posts
    4,360
    Quote Originally Posted by wishingtree View Post
    I've been waiting for that to happen - I knew they would say the body was somehow mysteriously put in the car AFTER Casey left it. BS!!!

    It's ALL about defending Casey---

    Cindy even is saying "what new evidence"? shes in complete denial that the DNA found is even correct --- LP just said on NG that Cindy doesnt think Caylee is deceased== this woman is a lot like her daughter ...they spin things and are in their own little worlds away from reality..

    Saying Casey is not going back to jail as well--- as if saying it will make it not happen-- warped..i tell you-- they are going to stick in there with their punk daughter despite the cruel injustice Casey did to her daughter...sickening.
    ~~~

    'I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love' . Mother Teresa




    Add me on Facebook: annie51467@yahoo.com

  23. #98
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    1,874
    Seems to me Cindy should have a come-to-jesus-meetin' with her daughter Casey instead of talking to potential witnesses in her trial. Baez's instuctions be damned - her granddaughter is most probably dead and the last person to see her alive is right there in her house. What an absolute travesty this is.


    “Do you not know that there comes a midnight hour when every one has to throw off his mask? Do you believe that life will always let itself be mocked? Do you think you can slip away a little before midnight in order to avoid this? Or are you not terrified by it?" - Soren Kierkegaard

  24. #99
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,311
    Quote Originally Posted by ShouldBWorking View Post
    because IT has given them so much information while she has been out of jail
    Nah, just lots o' bangle bracelets and short shorts, some retro '80's sunglasses and a innocent head held high!

  25. #100
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    3,050
    I agree. I think she put her in those dumpsters too and then left the car and went home with Tony. If it wasn't those dumpters, it was near by and she threw other evidence in those dumpsters. Its too bad LE didn't check them right away.

    Quote Originally Posted by sweetmop View Post
    Wherever the Amscot parking lot dumpster's garbage is taken, that is where Little Caylee's body is.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Support Thread: Tony & Leonard Padilla
    By Tricia in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 626
    Last Post: 12-16-2008, 03:26 AM
  2. Welcome Tony Padilla Thread # 2 (Yes, it is the "Real" Tony Padilla)
    By Tricia in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 08-25-2008, 04:21 PM
  3. Welcome Tony Padilla
    By JustJax in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 372
    Last Post: 08-17-2008, 07:33 PM
  4. 2008.08.15 Padilla Interview On Nancy Grace
    By JBean in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 363
    Last Post: 08-16-2008, 12:26 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •