Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Nancy Grace 8.28.08 Tony Padilla On

Quote Originally Posted by PassTheMotrin View Post
    I wonder what George is up to tonight.
    I think he's grieving and he can't do it in public because it would prove Caylee is gone. In my opinion, Lee has been distancing himself for a similar reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshinegirl View Post
    Same here... when will we ever learn??? I've decided to stop feeling sorry for this family. They are crazy (especially CINDY) and she belongs in a cell next to her daughter until a thorough psychiatric evaluation can be completed to see if she is "fit" to live in public.

Sorry if this sounds harsh, I just can't get past Cindy's unexplainable way of being....
    I feel ya, I have been trying to defend her today but boy she makes it difficult. Just stop talking. Keep those thoughts to yourself.

Anniegirl is offline Have you ever thrown a fist full of glitter in the air?
    Quote Originally Posted by Leila View Post
    With Cindy's present state of mind, how will she behave on Saturday when LE comes to take Casey back to jail????
    LP says she knows shes going back to jail...i think she just has to be a know it all , smart mouth in anything she says ,just like her daughter.
    ~~~

'I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love' . Mother Teresa

Add me on Facebook: annie51467@yahoo.com

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by jat View Post
    I couldn't agree more. My heart really breaks for Cindy Anthony. She didn't ask for this. And I do not think she can possibly bear the news she is eventually going to have to face. I can not even imagine being in her shoes. Everyone needs to give her a break. She is a victim in this too. And as I have said before...Casey...no matter how much of a monster she is...is someone's baby...and that someone is Cindy Anthony. And everyone deserves the unconditional love of their mother. To me it shows what a good mom Cindy Anthony was and is to Casey. It is Casey that was unfit.

And while I am at it...I am not pro-life or anything, but there is nothing wrong with Cindy Anthony talking Casey into keeping that baby. Cindy would have gladly adopted Caylee and raised her as her own...as she did for (sadly) almost 3 years. It was Casey who wasn't mature enough to give custody over to her mother.
    Sorry, even Lionel Dahmer apologized for his monster of a son Jeffrey, he didn't try to excuse him away...
    Please help locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff and bring them home.

Quote Originally Posted by distracted View Post
    I think he's grieving and he can't do it in public because it would prove Caylee is gone. In my opinion, Lee has been distancing himself for a similar reason.
    i'm inclined to agree.

Quote Originally Posted by SleuthyGal View Post

BTW, if I took a drink everytime the NG show used the words, "BOMBSHELL," or "BREAKING NEWS" I'd be suffering from alcohol poisoning right now.
    LOL! I was gonna suggest a drinking game, all based on bombshell, but then realized we'd all be too toasted by 8:30, we'd never see the end of the show!

First....has anyone actually seen a woman that is supposedly babysitting Casey?

Second....The Padilla family inserted themselves in this case. I would be more inclined to believe the "it's for Caylee" explaination for the bail, if it had been revoked when it became apparent that Casey was not going to talk. This is not normal procedure for a bail bondsman. 24/7 security? IMO, this stopped being about Caylee when Casey was bailed out.
    IMO

Quote Originally Posted by GizzySmith View Post
    There appears to be only one car in the garage. Wonder if George is away?
    Maybe George ran away from home?

Quote Originally Posted by kathyn2 View Post
    I agree. I think she put her in those dumpsters too and then left the car and went home with Tony. If it wasn't those dumpters, it was near by and she threw other evidence in those dumpsters. Its too bad LE didn't check them right away.
    I think that's a very good possibility too, or in a dumpster behind some restaurant where the smell wouldn't be easily detected.
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

Quote Originally Posted by barrysgirl View Post
    i'm inclined to agree.
    Or, Casey drove him out of the house!

Quote Originally Posted by SleuthyGal View Post
    I don't see Tony on the show, but LP is there of course. I'm not buying the reason they want to revoke bail is because of a heightened "security risk" for Casey. I think it's okay if they just admit that they got in way over their heads, maybe wanted some national exposure, hoped they could help but realized they couldn't. It's okay. They're human; they're allowed to make mistakes.

I don't know if Cindy is calculating in trying to save her daughter, or is totally in denial, or is just crazy or what.?

BTW, if I took a drink everytime the NG show used the words, "BOMBSHELL," or "BREAKING NEWS" I'd be suffering from alcohol poisoning right now.
    Very true and I agree but one thing that is really burning me up is that there are dozens of missing children organizations in this country that are "starving" for funds. The padilla brothers ride into town and spend 100k under the ruse that there trying to find a missing child without even researching the case. If they did it would have been obvious to them that it was already to late for Caylee.

imo

Quote Originally Posted by sweetmop View Post
    Wherever the Amscot parking lot dumpster's garbage is taken, that is where Little Caylee's body is.
    I agree with you and have thought this all along!

Quote Originally Posted by Leila View Post
    Did anyone else note the video of Cindy hammering in the signs and in the open garage...........there's a blond woman with her back to the camera. That woman looks like Beth Holloway!
    Is that the same woman seen in the news footage of Casey walking into Baez's office the other day?

I wondered who that was.

Quote Originally Posted by galvino View Post
    And the landfill is only a mile from the Anthony's house...so the 'shes close to home' . I agree with you, regretfully.

The only reason I can think of that Cindy would not be talking to Casey about the case would be that she already knows what happened and theres nothing to talk about. I hope George and Cindy get charged with accessory after the fact when all is said and done.

Show of hands, please!

Everyone that's buried rotten, maggot-infested pizza in their backyard and had cadaver dogs hit on it - Raise your hand and say "Aye!."

Quote Originally Posted by galvino View Post
    Great minds, I guess, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by PassTheMotrin View Post
    Show of hands, please!

Everyone that's buried rotten, maggot-infested pizza in their backyard and had cadaver dogs hit on it - Raise your hand and say "Aye!."
    We did that just tonight! NOT!

Why doesn't Cindy Anthony have a come-to-Jesus-meetin' with her daughter Casey instead of seemingly interfering with LE and potential witnesses? Casey isn't talking to her own mother because her attorney told her not to? Pluuuuze - that is such a load of bullpucky IMO. If she was my daughter, we would have already had this meetin' and I'd know where to find my granddaughter - DEAD OR ALIVE.

“Do you not know that there comes a midnight hour when every one has to throw off his mask? Do you believe that life will always let itself be mocked? Do you think you can slip away a little before midnight in order to avoid this? Or are you not terrified by it?" - Soren Kierkegaard

Ummmmmmmmmm Where is Tony....Ahhhhhhhhhhh there he is !

Bobby Lee Williams video clip (Casey's tattoo artist): Casey gave no indication to him that she was worried about a missing child when she got her tattoo from him after Caylee's disappearance. Said Casey only talked about some boyfriend "in New York".

Leonard looks like he's trying to not smile while Tony's talking. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by jat View Post
    I couldn't agree more. My heart really breaks for Cindy Anthony. She didn't ask for this. And I do not think she can possibly bear the news she is eventually going to have to face. I can not even imagine being in her shoes. Everyone needs to give her a break. She is a victim in this too. And as I have said before...Casey...no matter how much of a monster she is...is someone's baby...and that someone is Cindy Anthony. And everyone deserves the unconditional love of their mother. To me it shows what a good mom Cindy Anthony was and is to Casey. It is Casey that was unfit.
    I must disagree. A good mother wouldn't spend her time acting like an accessory to a crime, and calling one of her daughter's oldest friends to inform him that Casey is a sociopath to be avoided.

She would have tried a little harder to get her daughter the help she has clearly needed for God only knows how many years.

From the little we've seen of the public face she's chosen to present to the world, Cindy appears to be quite the inadequate mother. At best.

Oooohh! There's Tony! Sweet!

Quote Originally Posted by panthera View Post
    I think that's a very good possibility too, or in a dumpster behind some restaurant where the smell wouldn't be easily detected.

The problem with that is that she had already been missing for 31 days.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast