Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #144

Status
Not open for further replies.
so..is this thing live? Am I locked out again..testing testing...I AM in front of the camera Deb! stop asking me that!

--oh...sorry....

*goes to cook*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sliver
I think Beth and Tim will be a great influence for good for this family. It does not seem like they have had any help (emotional) from others in the same situation. I am sure they haven't reached out so it is no one's fault.

Beth knows what it feels like to search effortlessly for a loved one, while also not avoiding the evidence of her murder. She knows the frustration of lies. Though she amazingly handled the whole situation with such grace and the Anthony's have not really displayed that...she can so empathize with the loss the the GP's are going through.

I hope that she can help them see that they can't be doing Caylee any honor by enabling the perpetrator even though it is their own daughter. Denial is one thing but obstruction of justice is another.

Under the stress of the situation, there are no better people to be there to assist in my opinion.

Yes, and thank you.
Blink, I left you a message a page or two ago. But if you feel as I do, one dare not go back for fear of losing their place in this line.

I believe Tony Padilla said himself on his thread here last night that he does not lose a dime if he sends her back to jail. Those are his words.

That would be correct...........because his money is already GONE. The only way he would lose is if she skips out...........And I am not sure unless he signed a financial agreement with the Florida bonding company who actually did the bond, that he would lose then.

His money was gone the day he gave the Florida bonding company his $50,000. That is like any other bond...(surety bond, like bank employees, real estate, etc. have) The BOND only pays if something goes wrong.

Does anyone have the live feed from Welsh on the Sheriff's conference a few mins. ago?

I do not agree with you. Forensics and Dna are accurate to the extreme in this day in age. If they don't find Caylee's body they still have enough Forensics to convict Casey Anthony. Her daughter was dead in her trunk and she abandoned the car, didn't report her missing for 31 days, was out partying directly after, borrowed a shovel.

The fat lady has already sung. A huge and sad ARIA.

I disagree with you and stand by original post.
Nobody's saying that LE won't be able to convict Casey with what they already have. In fact, I think they could get a homicide conviction without any forensics at all, on circumstantial evidence alone. But the prosecution's case won't be as airtight as it could be -- and that was my point. And that's why the fat lady ain't singing, because the final nail isn't driven in the coffin. Without proof of cause of death there's no evidence that Caylee didn't die, for example, from a sudden and tragic heart attack, and that maybe the only thing Casey is guilty of is panicking and hiding the body and lying to LE. Without a cause of death, LE can't say for sure other than to speculate, that Casey had any responsibility for Caylee's death. And the defense will exploit this loophole fully, if not necessarily succesfully.

Today's evidence, if it pans out, proves scientifically that Caylee is dead. It also proves, at least logically and circumstantially, that mother Casey was somehow involved, if nothing else, at least after the fact. But it does nothing to determine how Caylee died.

I presume that there is now a mad and desperate scramble against the elements and time to locate Caylee's body because perhaps, her body might still contain clues to the cause of her death. But it appears as if LE won't be able to find Caylee's body without Casey's cooperation. That is probably why there are supposedly deals on the table as we speak.

I'm not budging from here. Always scared to press reply for fear I'll be knocked off.

I wasn't able to get on chat last night...did anyone get the impression that TP was thinking about revoking bail? I know posters had inquired about his possible concerns for CA's safety.

karenmamo
user_online.gif

I do not want to be a bother, but I would like to go back and view the bond hearing. I am curious about Cindy saying: There is NO evidence. Tell me maybe where to look for that.? Thank you.

Been wanting the same thing. Is there a link to transcripts from court proceedings?

OK, two tries and got security token broken. Then the thread was closed.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/08/28/just-in-from-otr-producer/

August 28th, 2008 1:58 PM Eastern
JUST IN — From OTR PRODUCER

by Greta Van Susteren
JUST GOT THIS INFO FROM OTR PRODUCER JUSTIN WELLS:
To: Cooper, Meade; Van Susteren, Greta;
Sent: Thu Aug 28 13:27:23 2008
Subject: Casey back to jail….
Padilla tells me the reports are not just reports but it will happen. They are planning to revoke bail Friday - and Casey will be locked up again by Friday or Saturday. He says they have gotten many many threats since the last evidence release.
He says his team will start doing their own investigation and start looking for the caylee possibly tomorrow as well.

Patty,
I did exactly what you said and I got into chat. Once I was connected, I had to go to "channels" and find "webslueths" on the list. Good luck.

You folks have probably been on Websleuths so much longer than I. I just found this site because of this case.

Can this be any more bizarre? I am not sure if I want to change my signature back to "Caylee is alive". I just can't understand how after all this time, no-one has anything concrete to go on. It's crazy. :mad::furious:

I disagree with you and stand by original post.
Nobody's saying that LE won't be able to convict Casey with what they already have. In fact, I think they could get a homicide conviction without any forensics at all. But the prosecution's case won't be as airtight as it could be. And that's why the fat lady ain't singing, because the final nail isn't driven in the coffin. Without proof of cause of death there's no evidence that Caylee didn't die, for example, from a sudden and tragic heart attack, and that maybe the only thing Casey is guilty is panicking and hiding the body and lying to LE. Without a cause of death, LE can't say for sure other than to speculate, that Casey had any responsibility for Caylee's death. And the defense will exploit this loophole fully.

Today's evidence,if it pans out, proves that Caylee is dead. It does nothing to determine how she died.

I cant help but think of the Laci Peterson case. When Laci and Conner washed up on shore they were NEVER able to determine a cause of death whatsoever, even with a body. They also had zero forensic evidence to convict Scott with and they did it. In fact, that lunatic got the Death Penalty just based on his behavior, lies and otherwise.

All that I am saying is that in my opinion The Fat Lady has sung already and she will sing another sad tune if and when the find Caylee.

But they don't really need too. Casey's done.

Reporter on MyFox Orlando said she spoke to Cindy and Cindy calls the latest test results, "Hocus Pocus" and she believes her daughter and is standing behind her.

OK, two tries and got security token broken. Then the thread was closed.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/08/28/just-in-from-otr-producer/

August 28th, 2008 1:58 PM Eastern
JUST IN — From OTR PRODUCER

by Greta Van Susteren
JUST GOT THIS INFO FROM OTR PRODUCER JUSTIN WELLS:
To: Cooper, Meade; Van Susteren, Greta;
Sent: Thu Aug 28 13:27:23 2008
Subject: Casey back to jail….
Padilla tells me the reports are not just reports but it will happen. They are planning to revoke bail Friday - and Casey will be locked up again by Friday or Saturday. He says they have gotten many many threats since the last evidence release.
He says his team will start doing their own investigation and start looking for the caylee possibly tomorrow as well.
OT- what's a security token?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members