697 users online (97 members and 600 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    curiositycat is offline The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience

Casey Anthony Going Back To Jail On Saturday

"Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect" Steven Wright

Caylee Marie Anthony 2005-2008
    Ethan Stacy 2005-2010
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Thanks for the link. She needs to be in jail considering all we have learned in the last day or so. I hope now LE will be able to locate Caylee's remains and proceed with justice for her.

poco is offline A cat will blink when struck with a hammer.
    Why Saturday? Why not right now. Geez, I hope they are watching her very very very closely.

So often times it happens that we live our life in chains, and we never even know we have the key. ...Eagles, "Already Gone"

not soon enough
    Sin makes its own hell, and goodness its own heaven. ~Mary Baker Eddy

curiositycat is offline The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience
    Quote Originally Posted by poco View Post
    Why Saturday? Why not right now. Geez, I hope they are watching her very very very closely.
    Article says she has an appointment with her attorney tomorrow. Leonard said he will wait until Saturday out of professional courtesy.
    "Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect" Steven Wright

That's the best news I've heard all day...I had been thinking that she was probably more miserable at home than she would be in jail.

You know, because her parents must be really grilling her. And they're probably crying all the time. They probably get so disgusted looking at her that they have to go into another room sometimes and leave her all alone.

But then I read this...

Quote Originally Posted by SleuthyGal View Post
    Reporter on MyFox Orlando said she spoke to Cindy and Cindy calls the latest test results, "Hocus Pocus" and she believes her daughter and is standing behind her.
    OMG! I almost dropped my lollipop on the floor 'cause my mouth fell open when I read that.

I've actually changed my tune quite a bit about the Anthony's lately- I just felt sorry for them...this is so terrible.

But those days are over - I'm back to white hot hate after reading that line.

Someone call Robotdog - tell him to hold that check he was planning on sending to those @$%!!**&@@#$$'s - they deserve no help - only scorn.

Now, Casey can no longer use the excuse that she can't help with the investigation because she's behind bars. When released and given the chance, she never helped search, and, according to LP, she spoke not a word to him or her family to help in finding Caylee.

At least her defense can't spin and use jail-is-the-reason-my-client-isn't-helping-with-the-investigation as an excuse now. If they're planning to still claim her innocence, that is.

Quote Originally Posted by curiositycat View Post
    Article says she has an appointment with her attorney tomorrow. Leonard said he will wait until Saturday out of professional courtesy.
    Whatever, as if she deserves any courtesy.
    A Mother's love is a lifelong commitment
    to selflessness

Shavaun is offline I can't figure out if this is Jimmy or Pinky. Has he got one eye or two?
    The Bond can be revoked of course and TP can send her back whenever.. but the police do not have wait for him to take her in. I wonder if they will take her in before LP.

That would be nice.

I can not wait for this trail.

"As of this writing, there is nothing to suggest that anyone but Casey Anthony is responsible for the death and disposable of Caylee Anthony."

Detective Corporal Yuri Melich
    OSCO Supplemental Report
    Case Number 08-074777
    eid 002684

Quote Originally Posted by Saffron View Post
    Now, Casey can no longer use the excuse that she can't help with the investigation because she's behind bars. When released and given the chance, she never helped search, and, according to LP, she spoke not a word to him or her family to help in finding Caylee.

At least her defense can't spin and use jail-is-the-reason-my-client-isn't-helping-with-the-investigation as an excuse now. If they're planning to still claim her innocence, that is.
    Yes. But she did manage to wear a "find Caylee" t-shirt. Jail or not, I don't think Casey will say anything to help clear up the questions about her daughter missing. No confession. No testimony. No cooperation with officials. In her mind I'm sure she thinks she can't be anymore "caught" than she is.
    JMO
    The Hokey Pokey Clinic - A good place to turn yourself around:

Shavaun is offline I can't figure out if this is Jimmy or Pinky. Has he got one eye or two?
    At this point if I were GA or CA I would be cursing her till Tuesday.
    I would be so frustrated.

"As of this writing, there is nothing to suggest that anyone but Casey Anthony is responsible for the death and disposable of Caylee Anthony."

Detective Corporal Yuri Melich
    OSCO Supplemental Report
    Case Number 08-074777
    eid 002684

Quote Originally Posted by Dorvillian View Post
    I had been thinking that she was probably more miserable at home than she would be in jail.

But then I read this...

Originally Posted by SleuthyGal:
    Reporter on MyFox Orlando said she spoke to Cindy and Cindy calls the latest test results, "Hocus Pocus" and she believes her daughter and is standing behind her.
    "Hocus Pocus"? That's sickening. How she can discount forensic evidence of the baby that loved her probably above all others, sickens me. That baby loved Cindy, and this is what Caylee gets in return? Dear God.

Quote Originally Posted by MarleneM View Post
    "Hocus Pocus"? That's sickening. How she can discount forensic evidence of the baby that loved her probably above all others, sickens me. That baby loved Cindy, and this is what Caylee gets in return? Dear God.
    And, Cindy is a nurse correct? She should have more knowledge than the average bear about forensic evidence. Rape kits in hospitals etc. as one example. Lab techs that nurses and doctors rely on to make their job easier etc. another example.

I'm sorry she has taken this too far considering all the info out and some she provided herself before the "hocus pocus" started.

Re: the new evidence that is resulting in Casey's return to jail
    It was just reported on CNN that when a reported asked cindy what she thought about the new evidence Cindy relied that "there was not new evidence".

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast