GUILTY TX - Michael Stratton & Stephanie Hays for sex abuse, child *advertiser censored*, Katy, 2008

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
Stephanie Hays is real generous. She's generous to the tune of offering her son and a niece and nephew to some man she met on the internet. Unfreakinbelievable this lady offered to allow this creep to have sex with these kids.

Thank heaven the creep was also busted and locked up. What in the world is wrong with this lady? A da*n mother who has no problem offering her own child up for sex? I hope they lock her up for like forever.:furious:

http://www.myfoxhouston.com/myfox/p...n=6&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

What the friggin' heck is wrong with people? Again, I AM SO SICK OF THIS!!!!!!!

I'm beginning to believe that the only thing to do with these egg donors would be to start a 'house of pleasure' for sexual sadists and put these women to work. They think it is ok to use their children in ways that are painful and degrading for them, they should be subjected to the same treatment.

What the friggin' heck is wrong with people? Again, I AM SO SICK OF THIS!!!!!!!

Ditto, texasgirl.

There's something way wrong with this woman. I was thinking also about her niece and nephew. No matter if it's her brother's kids or sister's kids she needs her azzzzz kicked by the parents. :furious:

I'm beginning to believe that the only thing to do with these egg donors would be to start a 'house of pleasure' for sexual sadists and put these women to work. They think it is ok to use their children in ways that are painful and degrading for them, they should be subjected to the same treatment.

Excellent idea! Put them all on an island where they can enjoy themselves and leave innocent kids alone. Sickos.....

That woman is a disgrace to the human race. Thank God they caught her, she'll get her azz beat in prison, where many female inmates have been abused/molested themselves. They'll never understand this woman and she'll get what's coming to her.
If she was my sister, i'd beat her myself for doing that to her niece and nephew and throw in extra punches for her using her own child.

I sent her a message letting her know exactly what I think of her. I couldn't resist. As most of you know it really hits home when your from the same area. I also sent out an email to a few of my other friends hoping they will do the same. This is a SMALL dose of what she is ahead of if she goes to prison.
I hope we get to hear more about this sick-o mom, and I use that term (mom) litely.

From Filly's link in post 2 above:

"A spokeswoman for Texas Child Protective Services said the agency has not taken custody of any children involved. CPS caseworkers have made sure the children are safe, while the agency conducts an investigation, said Gwen Carter.
This is the second case in less than a week involving a Texas parent charged with offering their child for sex. Last week, a 25-year-old San Antonio mother and her married boyfriend were charged with trying to prostitute the woman's 5-year-old daughter."

I was reading the thread and I was thinking - isn't it unusual for MOMs to be engaging in child *advertiser censored* and child sex? It seems it used to be heard of only very, very rarely. But lately, it appears to be much more prevalent. There was the woman in TX with the sex club just recently also. I can't recall any other specifics to mind at the moment, I guess I need more coffee. What is going on?????

Also, why were these children not taken into custody? CPS made sure they were safe???? What the heck does that mean??? SAFE WHERE?

I don't always trust CPS, I want to know what they are doing....

Salem

Also, why were these children not taken into custody? CPS made sure they were safe???? What the heck does that mean??? SAFE WHERE?

I don't always trust CPS, I want to know what they are doing....

Salem

Hi Salem,

Here's an update. Warning as it's really disturbing.

This Hays lady actually put in for a week off of work to spend with this total stranger. This Stratton guy. She has admitted to authorities about fantasies about her own 11 year old son.:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:plus putting into motion a way to act on it.:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

What's wrong with her? Lord only knows.

She's still locked up on $100,000 bond.

Hays's son is now with his grandmother. It doesn't say weather it's the maternal or paternal grandmom. Her niece and nephew are now back with their own mother who claims she knew absolutely nothing about this horrific situation.

http://www.fortbendnow.com/pages/fu...-New-Details-Emerge-In-Child-Sex-Offer =&open=&

This woman needs to be locked up where she can never come into contact with children again.
She's a pedophile like any other pedophile.

A Katy women originally charged with offering an Indiana man sex with her young son, niece and nephew has been sentenced to seven years probation on child *advertiser censored* charges...

Stephanie Christine Hays was charged in August with sexual performance of a child, a second-degree felony, and possession of child *advertiser censored*.

The sexual performance charge was later dropped and she pleaded guilty to the child *advertiser censored* charge.

http://m.yourhoustonnews.com/katy/n...74e-759f-520f-8903-60a1f063481b.html?mode=jqm

:furious:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie
Back