762 users online (96 members and 666 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Shavaun is offline I can't figure out if this is Jimmy or Pinky. Has he got one eye or two?

I wonder...

Im making dinner, doing laundry.. catching on up on some television..

I wonder what Casey Anthony is doing tonight.

=/

"As of this writing, there is nothing to suggest that anyone but Casey Anthony is responsible for the death and disposable of Caylee Anthony."

Detective Corporal Yuri Melich
    OSCO Supplemental Report
    Case Number 08-074777
    eid 002684

I wonder what will happen to the trust fund that's being created to find Caylee, assuming there's money left. Will it go to Casey's defense? To Cindy?

I know what she isn't doing...talking to LE and that's all I care about...
    Sin makes its own hell, and goodness its own heaven. ~Mary Baker Eddy

Casey must be trying to come up with more names, locations, lies....

I wonder how they all stand to look at each other....

I wonder if there was a life insurance policy....
    Wasn't Casey's grandfather in the insurance business?

I wonder how long it will be before George high-tails it out of there...again.

Seriously, I wonder what Casey was thinking when she put on the "Find Caylee" t-shirt...And those white sunglasses!

She isn't looking for Caylee either.

I'll bet she's surfing online, looking to see what people are saying about her.

And looking for TonE's number. heh

Casey's activities tonight??? It's DENY, DENY, DENY and LIE....

Oh.. and get ready to go back to

I agree...The "narcissist"

Shavaun is offline I can't figure out if this is Jimmy or Pinky. Has he got one eye or two?
    lol TonE

"As of this writing, there is nothing to suggest that anyone but Casey Anthony is responsible for the death and disposable of Caylee Anthony."

OSCO Supplemental Report
    Case Number 08-074777
    eid 002684

Quote Originally Posted by Shavaun View Post
    lol TonE
    (Even though I truly dislike your signature line...)

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Amberjack View Post
    (Even though I truly dislike your signature line...)

LOL

OSCO Supplemental Report
    Case Number 08-074777
    eid 002684

Quote Originally Posted by Trino View Post
    I wonder what will happen to the trust fund that's being created to find Caylee, assuming there's money left. Will it go to Casey's defense? To Cindy?
    I wonder how much is in it............and if there will be a public accounting. Under Florida law, if requested a trust fund has to show the accounting.

Maybe I will request it later, since I am a Florida homeowner.

She's working on the next big fat lie!

She is thinking of more ways to rewrite history to HER benefit. She is composing new scenerios......LIES......in hopes everyone will believe them and reflect back to her the innocence she feels in her heart. It makes her feel that she is getting away with it. Her family is doing this for her right now. They are doing this also for themselves.....to keep the truth from destroying them. She is in a house where they aren't talking about Caylee anymore. Her missing energy in that home is NOT palatible because she is more worried about getting the world back on her side.

As I have learned in criminal trials, the perpatrator does NOT have to prove their innocence, the burden of proof lies with the prosecution team, the LE, the DA....whoever is accusing her. She can spout any and all scenerio possibilities and it will be up to everyone else to prove her wrong. Jose Baez has told her this......told her never to say she is sorry......never to admit anything....EVER!!!! She is banking on this and is spending the time now thinking of more smoke screens. She thinks she is sitting pretty like Scott Peterson did......but I hope Caylee will come back to us and let her tears.....her life force.....wreck havoc to her mother's life.
    As always, this is my humble opinion.

Conquer the angry man by love.
    Conquer the ill-natured man by goodness.
    Conquer the miser with generosity.
    Conquer the liar with truth.

The Dhammapada

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    She is thinking of more ways to rewrite history to HER benefit. She is composing new scenerios......LIES......in hopes everyone will believe them and reflect back to her the innocence she feels in her heart. It makes her feel that she is getting away with it. Her family is doing this for her right now. They are doing this also for themselves.....to keep the truth from destroying them. She is in a house where they aren't talking about Caylee anymore. Her missing energy in that home is NOT palatible because she is more worried about getting the world back on her side.

As I have learned in criminal trials, the perpatrator does NOT have to prove their innocence, the burden of proof lies with the prosecution team, the LE, the DA....whoever is accusing her. She can spout any and all scenerio possibilities and it will be up to everyone else to prove her wrong. Jose Baez has told her this......told her never to say she is sorry......never to admit anything....EVER!!!! She is banking on this and is spending the time now thinking of more smoke screens. She thinks she is sitting pretty like Scott Peterson did......but I hope Caylee will come back to us and let her tears.....her life force.....wreck havoc to her mother's life.
    Great post Firefly!
    And I so agree!

Quote Originally Posted by Amberjack View Post
    Casey must be trying to come up with more names, locations, lies....

I wonder how they all stand to look at each other....

I wonder if there was a life insurance policy....
    Wasn't Casey's grandfather in the insurance business?

I wonder how long it will be before George high-tails it out of there...again.

Seriously, I wonder what Casey was thinking when she put on the "Find Caylee" t-shirt...And those white sunglasses!
    ANTHONY, LEE A (Age 90)

LARIA INSURANCE AGENCY, INC

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast