I wonder...

Shavaun

I can't figure out if this is Jimmy or Pinky. Has
Reaction score
Im making dinner, doing laundry.. catching on up on some television..

I wonder what Casey Anthony is doing tonight.

=/

I wonder what will happen to the trust fund that's being created to find Caylee, assuming there's money left. Will it go to Casey's defense? To Cindy?

I know what she isn't doing...talking to LE and that's all I care about...

Casey must be trying to come up with more names, locations, lies....

I wonder how they all stand to look at each other....

I wonder if there was a life insurance policy....
Wasn't Casey's grandfather in the insurance business?

I wonder how long it will be before George high-tails it out of there...again.

Seriously, I wonder what Casey was thinking when she put on the "Find Caylee" t-shirt...And those white sunglasses!

She isn't looking for Caylee either.

I'll bet she's surfing online, looking to see what people are saying about her.

And looking for TonE's number. heh

Casey's activities tonight??? It's DENY, DENY, DENY and LIE....

Oh.. and get ready to go back to :behindbar:behindbar:behindbar

I wonder what will happen to the trust fund that's being created to find Caylee, assuming there's money left. Will it go to Casey's defense? To Cindy?

I wonder how much is in it............and if there will be a public accounting. Under Florida law, if requested a trust fund has to show the accounting.

Maybe I will request it later, since I am a Florida homeowner.

She is thinking of more ways to rewrite history to HER benefit. She is composing new scenerios......LIES......in hopes everyone will believe them and reflect back to her the innocence she feels in her heart. It makes her feel that she is getting away with it. Her family is doing this for her right now. They are doing this also for themselves.....to keep the truth from destroying them. She is in a house where they aren't talking about Caylee anymore. Her missing energy in that home is NOT palatible because she is more worried about getting the world back on her side.

As I have learned in criminal trials, the perpatrator does NOT have to prove their innocence, the burden of proof lies with the prosecution team, the LE, the DA....whoever is accusing her. She can spout any and all scenerio possibilities and it will be up to everyone else to prove her wrong. Jose Baez has told her this......told her never to say she is sorry......never to admit anything....EVER!!!! She is banking on this and is spending the time now thinking of more smoke screens. She thinks she is sitting pretty like Scott Peterson did......but I hope Caylee will come back to us and let her tears.....her life force.....wreck havoc to her mother's life.

She is thinking of more ways to rewrite history to HER benefit. She is composing new scenerios......LIES......in hopes everyone will believe them and reflect back to her the innocence she feels in her heart. It makes her feel that she is getting away with it. Her family is doing this for her right now. They are doing this also for themselves.....to keep the truth from destroying them. She is in a house where they aren't talking about Caylee anymore. Her missing energy in that home is NOT palatible because she is more worried about getting the world back on her side.

As I have learned in criminal trials, the perpatrator does NOT have to prove their innocence, the burden of proof lies with the prosecution team, the LE, the DA....whoever is accusing her. She can spout any and all scenerio possibilities and it will be up to everyone else to prove her wrong. Jose Baez has told her this......told her never to say she is sorry......never to admit anything....EVER!!!! She is banking on this and is spending the time now thinking of more smoke screens. She thinks she is sitting pretty like Scott Peterson did......but I hope Caylee will come back to us and let her tears.....her life force.....wreck havoc to her mother's life.

Great post Firefly! :clap:
And I so agree!

Casey must be trying to come up with more names, locations, lies....

I wonder how they all stand to look at each other....

I wonder if there was a life insurance policy....
Wasn't Casey's grandfather in the insurance business?

I wonder how long it will be before George high-tails it out of there...again.

Seriously, I wonder what Casey was thinking when she put on the "Find Caylee" t-shirt...And those white sunglasses!

ANTHONY, LEE A (Age 90)

LARIA INSURANCE AGENCY, INC

IDK what Casey is doing. I have tried & tried to somehow get into her thought process but its impossible. Ever since learning of that precious Caylee's disappearance, I look at my own son a different way. I cannot explain it in words but I treasure him SO much. I would've gladly taken that little girl & so would many, many other families. What has happened here is nothing short of a complete & total tragedy. I am so naive that even as I type here, I hold out some shred of hope that Caylee is out there. Because how could anyone do anything to have her not? How could anyone, especially her mother, not want a long, happy, fulfilling life for her baby? How? They looked so incredibly loving and blissful in those pictures together.

Great post Firefly! :clap:
And I so agree!

I pray every moment of the day and await for Caylee to come back and right this wrong done to her. She is the one......she is the one who will end this all.

i wonder how her beautiful baby looked at her right before ...it ended ..
i wonder if casey will ever remember that so deeply and with such remorse it makes her suffer forever .. i wonder what she will be feeling when caylee haunts her dreams .. when she alone in the that cell .. in the dark ..

Tonight, I hope her parents are smacking the snot out of her.
I hope that when she puts on her "Caylee is Missing" tee tomorrow, she bursts into flames.

I hope that when she is finally rotting in her prison cell, there is a 360 degree mural/collage of Miss Caylee's face on the walls...and embroidered on her bedding...and her clothes...and tattooed on the backs of her eyelids so she can't close her eyes and block the image of the little girl who didn't have a chance.

but that's just my opinion

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back