need an update, what has casey said since she has been home?

liljim

Former Member
Reaction score
has she made any statements regarding who has caylee?

have the grandparents or the bail bondsman guy said that there is any new information casey has provided?

has casey being out of jail helped the case in any way?

thanx! been real busy lately and all i have seen since she has been out is the information on the tests on the car...

Well according to the Bounty Hunter, she's not said a word to anyone about Caylee. Nothing!
There's a link somewhere, I'll see if I can find it.:)

Was there an actual agreement for bond and talking the truth to Padilla?

Was there an actual agreement for bond and talking the truth to Padilla?

I got the impression that LP thought he would have access to Casey and after she was bonded it was sprung on him that Casey wasn't to talk to anyone but JB about what happened to Caylee.

Nothing!!! LP said she says nothing to him or her family. Makes you think what they do all day. How can these parents not just want to throw her out on the front lawn? How DARE SHE not say anything for all those weeks & then continue to not say anything??? It is beyond comprehension...

If Casey was innocent, she would have ran right to LP and thanked him for getting her out, and then offered up any information she knew to help find Caylee.

We all knew that wasn't going to happen, I wish LP would have figured this out sooner, rather than later.

She said "What's TonE's number?!" :)

Sorry, couldn't help myself...

I did see her in the van talking to Rob D., so she's been talking to SOMEBODY at least...

I got the impression that LP thought he would have access to Casey and after she was bonded it was sprung on him that Casey wasn't to talk to anyone but JB about what happened to Caylee.

He came searching for answers....
Boy, did she make a fool of him.

She said "What's TonE's number?!" :)

Sorry, couldn't help myself...

I did see her in the van talking to Rob D., so she's been talking to SOMEBODY at least...

I thought I heard that she does talk to Rob and everyone else in the house, just not a WORD about Caylee or what she did to her. :mad:

I understand she hasnt said a word. Even Lee who said he could get through to her.. LP said that they have not spoken about it. However, she must have said sometime while she's been home that ZG took her with her sister? Sam at J Blanchard Park and gave her a 30 day script. i could have sworn LP said sister.

They should be putting the fear of GOD into her!

He came searching for answers....
Boy, did she make a fool of him.
I don't think she made a fool of him...you can't make a fool of someone who is "following his heart." He was the best chance she had, and were it not for him, she'd still be in jail. LP hoped against hope, and now that the evidence suggests that Caylee died, he is doing what he believes the next, right thing.

I think she's making a fool of herself and her family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back