Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #146

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cindy and I talked today and she does not want Casey back in.
How close is Cindy to total break down??

She is in such denial.

I have been expecting to see her bolt out of the house screaming or crying in a total meltdown.

She has got to be close to the edge.

I hope Tony knows to jump over here!

Tony, thanks for answering my question.

Does George also wish for Casey to remain out on bond?

Tony I truly do understand what you are saying but in all honesty Casey has done a horrible thing to her precious daughter and has not showed one ounce of remorse.

mom2boyz said:
I only saw a few minutes of NG, but gonna try and stay up for the rerun at 1am. Tony, did they ever let you talk???

At least NG doesn't trump this case with that stupid election thing going on, sheesh.

I am tossed between keeping her out until that immunity deadline (There really is one right?) and dragging her sorry butt back behind bars. Tough call for both of you.

Tony, I hope Leonard gets his way. You can blame Leonard! Seems a shame that he should pay for further protection etc over there now that you all know what is going on. That must be very costly. It was ok when there was a chance to find a baby now but that isn't going to happen. Anyway, you were the best looking one on the Nancy Grace show! They need to let you talk a little more! Then you could have let your feeling be known and blame it all on Leonard!

Oh, what did you tell Cindy when she told you she didn't want her back in? I hope she was nice to you.

Cindy doesn't seem to take criticism of Casey really well right now. How is she taking Leonards recent comments?

doesn't look like the made the jump.

Tony,

On the last thread you said that you really didn't want to "put her back". Could you expand on that a little and give us some idea of what you think will be accomplished by keeping her out?

Wrong again, thought when I came back to refresh there would be the announcement that KC had been delivered to the jail, instead new thread. Would rather read that all bailbondsman staffmembers safe & sound & away from Anthony property. LOL, been wrong before.

Bringing this over from the other threaD:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Padilla
To anser this your son's bail probably wasn't $500,000. They are basically protecting Leonard's investment. And as far as danger goes come on out and answer the phone's for a while or read the emails. You will be squirming for a gun in no time!!!
OK...now I'm confused.

How is it Leonard's investment if you put up the bond? Leonard said last night that it's your decision to make. (In his "time to grow up" comment.) Now you're saying he's the guarantor? Who ultimately will make the decision?

Gotta give the Leonard kudos for speaking his mind..lol.

Hey Tony, can you give a refresher about how the bail works? If Leonard pulls out - he's out the $50,000 unless another party puts up $50,000 and he's off the hook? If she has more charges (i.e., manslaughter, homicide, etc.) would Leonard get his money back anyways? I do hope that Leonard lets her stay out - I believe the public should have a front row seat to the end of this circus and all of the antics and obstinacy - I am amazed and astounded every day by the "Anthony-speak" and the unknown "what happens next?" This story truly defies any fiction I believe could be imagined and put on paper.

Tony, thank you so much for opening yourself up in here and being willing to share your time and answer all kind of questions. I really appreciate that and the candor your have shown. I can only imagine how difficult this has been for you and your family.

Leonard put up his 500,000 worth of assets!!!!

Bringing this over from the other threaD:
Quote:

OK...now I'm confused.

How is it Leonard's investment if you put up the bond? Leonard said last night that it's your decision to make. (In his "time to grow up" comment.) Now you're saying he's the guarantor? Who ultimately will make the decision?

Gotta give the Leonard kudos for speaking his mind..lol.

I know most of you think that Cindy was involved in this but I don't. As a mother myself and in my opinion she has already lost her precious grand daughter, I think she would do anything to try to keep Casey home with her as long as possible.

No matter what she has done that is still her child.

Leonard put up his 500,000 worth of assets!!!!

If this is true, then why did Leonard say that Tony needs to "grow up and make the decision" to put Casey back in jail?

Thanks...I want to hear what Tony has to say about it.

Welcome back Tony! Thanks again for taking the time to come and talk to us and answer questions.

I think some of you are forgetting that besides the 50,000 (which NO ONE will get back) there is also 500,000 worth of assets sitting on the line which I assume are Leonard's. Why should he risk his assets any longer when the little girl is presumed dead? And there is all sorts of crazy things going on outside that Anthony's home? Besides all that money I think Leonard is spending beaucoup bucks for protection over there. I don't think he wants to do that anymore.

Tony, This may have been asked before...what happens to the bond if new charges are added? Do you guys get back your 50k?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998