Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #147

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's my question as well....And what is that reporter doing at this time of night?

Prayers for caylee

They just did the local news here as they have been doing since the case broke. The reporters have been pretty much camped out at the Anthony house. This is how it always looks pretty much no matter what time you drive by. Of course it's picked up a lot more. I'm off to take my morning walk in about an hour. Tell me if you see me, LOL.

Well, it looks like Lenoard Padilla did what he said he would, he gave her a week. I never liked the whole bh fiasco, but I see good came of it.

The whole story about 'Casey couldn't help, because she was in jail', that's pretty well cleared up now...clear as a bell! Casey has no intentions of helping.

Nobody can whine about bail too high, family couldn't afford to get Casey out, where Casey could help etc. Casey got out and Casey did zero. Issue all cleared up now!

Now it looks like TES will be searching and that's wonderful! It's awesome news! Finally, it's where it should be, look for Caylee!

I feel so sad for the Anthonys. Not Casey. They asked for none of this, this is such an intrusion in their lives, the reporters camped outside their home 24/7. Cindy is absolutely going through hell. Cindy is doing all she can to keep her family together right or wrong. She has been torn apart, her whole world torn apart, just like that. I think she is in denial, this happens frequently in times of trouble especially times like this. I don't support her decision to stand by Casey, Caylee should be her number 1 priority but I just feel she doesn't know what else to do. I think she knows poor Caylee is dead and that Casey is responsible for it, she just can't accept it. So sad!

Thought I would take a moment to introduce myself.
Single parent with a 16 yr old daughter and 19 yr old son.
Been Lurking here since about a week after this case came out on the news.
Missed alot of stuff here due to working 2 jobs.
Currently off for 2 weeks.

Don't know why this case took me in so much. So heartbreaking for poor little Caylee.

Don't know why this case took me in so much. So heartbreaking for poor little Caylee.

Welcome Moodyblue!

This case has consumed a lot of us!

:blowkiss:

Welcome to Websleuths Moody

Subject carried over from the other thread.

Hi Tony,
Thank you for coming to the forums and taking the time to answer questions. It's greatly appreciated. Concerning the bail revocation and your company's reputation...my colleagues and I have been discussing the bail ever since it happened. We all firmly believe that she shouldn't have been bailed out. As Leonard originally thought, the only reason that she was bailed out was to talk to him and possibly help in the search for Caylee. We all knew she wouldn't and she didn't of course. And she won't. She is great at manipulation in my mind and she got it done in this case. There is no reason for her to be out. Per your own statement she isn't even talking to her mother or father about it. No reason in the world for her to be at home. The judge set her bail high for that reason, he felt that she shouldn't be out. I truly think she was on the verge of breaking a bit in jail and you stopped that by letting her stay at home where she is comfortable and relaxed.

In my colleagues' and my mind, the only way your company's reputation will suffer is if you don't follow through now and put her back immediately. I don't mean Sat. or Sun. or next week, but now. The police have stated all you have to do is to bring her in. No paperwork even required before that. It can be done afterward. If you leave her out, it will be just another case of people being used by her for her own wishes. Not to help find Caylee which is what this is supposed to be about. Not Casey. Thanks for listening to our thoughts. And I hope you and Leonard do the right thing in our minds. Have a good weekend!

I hear ya, little miss smart!

Hiya moodyblue, like your screen name :) I don't know why certain cases pull us in, it's strange, huh?

I don't care for Geraldo but I think he got one thing right, this case has America's attention almsot like JBR did in the 90's. Still wonder why it's only some cases that tug us so strong, interest in most all cases but some just pull us in full-force.

A warm welcome Moodyblue! Hold onto your hat and share your insight here...this is a great group! What brings us together is awful but we form close ties with other sleuthers...

There is now a camera in the way of the webcam....what is wrong with these people. HEY CHANNEL 9...MOVE THE CAMERA!!!

Good morning! :)
28 Aug 08

The state attorneys office also confirmed that Casey Anthony has been extended partial limited immunity in the case, an offer that is only good until next week.

As for other published reports surrounding the case, Capt. Nieves refused to speculate.

We do not deal in assumptions. We deal in factual information, Capt. Nieves said. We will continue to receive that information from the laboratories. The experience, the education, as well as the training from our detectives, as well as lab analysis, and we will continue to move forward methodically and properly in this case."

For now investigators are still treating the case as a missing person’s case.
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...=12&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie