Cindy's New Theory??!!

Thrs0806

Reaction score
Cindy Anthony said she now has a new theory."I felt rotten. Whatever it was, something decomposing in there, maybe someone put a body in the car after it was towed to the tow yard," Cindy Anthony said.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17332601/detail.html

Does she really believe this??? I was hoping that with the new information that has been released over the last few days that the GP's would start to face reality. I guess not!!! They are still trying to make up excuses.

Sadly, I don't think they will ever face the possibility that Caylee is not coming home safe. It will take finding her little body to convince these people and then I'm sure it won't be Casey's fault.

I do understand that accepting the truth would be very hard to face BUT if they are ever going to get on with any sort of life they are going to have to face the facts.

Sure they should face the facts but they want to believe Caylee is still alive. They are grasping at straws here because they don't WANT to face the facts. What Grandparent would? I know it seems crazy to all of us on the outside of this but you have to understand this is Caylee's grandmother. Not an outsider, not a stranger, but her family who loves her.

Sure they should face the facts but they want to believe Caylee is still alive. They are grasping at straws here because they don't WANT to face the facts. What Grandparent would? I know it seems crazy to all of us on the outside of this but you have to understand this is Caylee's grandmother. Not an outsider, not a stranger, but her family who loves her.
i agree ... everyone deals with things differently . and i think its time people stop judging cindy .. shes far from perfect but she is still human

You mean people don't put random decomposing bodies in trunks at tow yards all the time?? :waitasec:

Really this woman has lost her mind some days I feel bad for her and others well, my feelings are less than nice. The funny thing is she doesnt seem to realize how rediculous that theory sounds, wonder where Casey gets it from.....

Are you kidding me???????????? She honestly wants the American public to believe this?????????????

THat is very insulting to my intellegence adn I'm offended, once again, by Cindy Anthony!!!!!!!!!!!

I was going to post today but I'm real busy....it's trash day and I just have to find an abandoned car. Keep your fingers crossed!

BTW.. THIS IS THE MOST RIDICULOUS THING I EVER HEARD!

I do realize that Cindy is under a lot of stress and that she loved Caylee very much I was one of her biggest supporters I felt so bad for her before Casey got out of jail, and now my feelings have just changed. It seems like now it is all about Casey, not poor little Caylee. It could be I am just getting frustrated and irritated with the whole thing I dunno I am just all around bitter nowadays.

I really think she is in shock. Her mind just wont wrap around Caylee being gone. Her ideas seem to ludicrous because it's not really "her" thinking them up. She is walking around in a fog. No matter how much Casey pissed her off, she just can't wrap her mind around Casey doing this to her precious Caylee. And if Cindy admits to herself that Casey did, she has to come to the realization that Caylee is gone forever. I don't think Cindy is in any way ready for that.
I used to think they were all off their rocker, but now I really think the GP are just in shock.

I feel really, really bad for the Anthony Family. I watch my Inlaws go thru denial with my SIL. I think some parents feel like their children are a reflection of themselves and don't want to see/admit their faults. I know we all want to believe and hope for the best... but, when the facts start to state otherwise... it's time to let ago .... so, so hard to do.... especially, I suppose, when it comes to your own daughter being responsible for the death of your only grandchild.

Does she have any explanation for why the car didn't show signs of being broken into, or was it left unlocked?

If it was found unlocked, does she have any explanation for why Casey left her purse in her unlocked car?

Denial. Not just a river in Egypt.

She needs to wake up and smell the coffee and stop being in denial.

Yesterday on Nancy Grace, one of the producers was on site in front of the house speaking about Cindy. She said that when asked, Cindy said they have not talked to Casey about Caylee, the search, disappearance, helping - nothing - they are telling Casey how much they love her and they are commenting on the craziness going on outside their house. Casey then goes to the lawyer and that's where she talks - she has not been talking/helping her family at all. Then when Cindy was told Padilla was revoking the bond & Casey was going back to jail, Cindy's reply was "No she isn't". It's all about Casey as usual. Cindy is a delusional woman - she has completely lost her mind. Her brother Rick was on the message boards a few weeks ago saying that Cindy will not talk to anyone in the family. He said he is ashamed to be her brother and thinks she is the stupidest parent on the planet. He also said he wished he could have 5 minutes with his lying tramp of a niece to beat the truth out of her. When Cindy was pounding that NO TRESSPASSING sign into her yard, I envisioned myself pounding on her head with that hammer. I'm sad to say I don't have sympathy for her. Had she come out and maintained ALL ALONG that she has NO idea what her daughter is doing and to please come forward with any information on CAYLEE - had she NOT PUSHED DOWN OUR THROATS THAT CASEY IS A GREAT MOM, and will receive the award for MOTHER OF THE YEAR, the public would be 150% on her side. As it stands now, she is as low as Casey in my opinion.

:clap::clap::clap:

Thank you!!

I'm so sick of the bash cindy threads. She is in deep denial. She lost her granddaughter, and is about to lose her daughter.

I know she's making herself look foolish, but IMO all the bash cindy stuff has got to stop.

If Cindy faced reality, she might not be able to keep supporting Casey, she doesn't want to lose 2 people.

I was thinking that Cindy was perhaps 47 when Casey got pregnant, she might have wanted another baby....so it might have factored in to pushing Casey to keep her baby. Caylee was really Cindy's child.(farfetched theory i know)

I don't think she wants to hate her own child, but if she faces reality, she may..OR she following the attorney's advice to deny, deny, deny. i don't know, this case is wearing me down.

I think she's just grasping at anything that will give her some little hope against hope that Caylee is still alive and will come home to her. I don't understand why people can't see that she has to deny all the evidence to herself and everyone else.
Right now, she's just not at that place where she can accept that her precious little grandbaby is gone for good and that her own daughter had something to do with it.

Personally I have never for one instance 'judged' Cindy.

I have only stated what she herself has said and done when discussing her or any member of the family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back