Participate! National Pink Balloons 4 Caylee Tribute

tttterri

Reaction score
A PINK BALLOONS 4 Caylee Tribute consisting of a moment of prayer and a balloon release nationwide will be held on Monday September 1st at exactly 1 pm est. and everyone is invited to join in. There are many that cannot attend tributes for Caylee locally in the Florida area but wish to show their love. This balloon tribute will allow those and others to do just that. Please have your PINK BALLOONS ready and let us all join together nationwide with a moment of prayer and balloon release and show our love for Caylee by sending up our prayers along with her pink balloons. For those of you who will be attending any local gatherings for Caylee at the time of this event, please consider joining in this tribute with your balloons also.
Please SPREAD THE NEWS so that our skies can turn PINK for Caylee at that time!
Monday Sept 1 1pm EST.
From here in North Carolina, PINK BALLOONS 4 Caylee will be going up!

If you or your group plans to join in on this event, please post here and let's see how many of our states will be participating!

A PINK BALLOONS 4 Caylee Tribute consisting of a moment of prayer and a balloon release nationwide will be held on Monday September 1st at exactly 1 pm est. and everyone is invited to join in. There are many that cannot attend tributes for Caylee locally in the Florida area but wish to show their love. This balloon tribute will allow those and others to do just that. Please have your PINK BALLOONS ready and let us all join together nationwide with a moment of prayer and balloon release and show our love for Caylee by sending up our prayers along with her pink balloons. For those of you who will be attending any local gatherings for Caylee at the time of this event, please consider joining in this tribute with your balloons also.
Please SPREAD THE NEWS so that our skies can turn PINK for Caylee at that time!
Monday Sept 1 1pm EST.
From here in North Carolina, PINK BALLOONS 4 Caylee will be going up!

If you or your group plans to join in on this event, please post here and let's see how many of our states will be participating!

Pink Balloons for caylee in CT:angel:

I think thats a wonderful spirited idea! In light of everything I hope is sends a message that America cares about this Little Girl Caylee. Count me in for Central Michigan and hope others in my area or State will join in! Thanks for posting this.

love the idea!
not sure where I'll be on Monday, but I'll be sending a pink balloon from VA or MD

I'll be releasing pink balloons from North Carolina as well - what a wonderful way to pay tribute to this sweet angel.

What a wonderful idea. I will release a pink balloon from here in Pennsylvania. What would also be neat is if everyone takes pictures of their balloon release to share with eachother.

if anyone is in western mass or close to hartford CT, we can set them off as a group

A PINK balloon for CAYLEE on Monday from Walls, Mississippi

I think thats a wonderful spirited idea! In light of everything I hope is sends a message that America cares about this Little Girl Caylee. Count me in for Central Michigan and hope others in my area or State will join in! Thanks for posting this.

Joining you from MI.

Pink balloons for Caylee from Georgia

What a really sweet idea! We'll be sending balloons from South Carolina.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater
Back