753 users online (92 members and 661 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 52 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #148

Continue here please.

Just a side note and it is not "forensics" --

Have you ever seen someone RUN from a camera interview that isn't guilty? I've been watching news shows for 20+ years -- and when people run -- you've got them to right.

Thank you, Christine. :-)
    ~SM~
    Just My Opinion and Speculation

Well isn't that Casey's MO? According to TonE, cooking, cleaning--maybe that's what she has in her backpack--cleaning supplies.

Oh and this is perfect so I'm bringing it over from the other thread.

Today, 11:09 AM
    swa

1. If they find a body -- Cindy will blame it on the kidnappers.

2. If they find a body and it is linked to Caylee through DNA -- Cindy won't believe it.

3. If Casey admits she did this -- Cindy will say she is lying to protect the kidnappers.

4. If they have photographic evidence of Casey dumping a body -- Cindy will say they are doctored photos.

5. If the DNA results all come back 100% positive -- Cindy will dispute the world of forensics.

6. If Casey is found guilty in a court of law -- Cindy will say she was framed.

7. If on appeal she is again found guilty -- Cindy will question the U.S. Legal System as a whole for putting innocent people behind bars.

8. Cindy will then blame this entire circumstance not on Casey -- but the media and public for having common sense.

Cindy in my opinion will NEVER be abele believe her daughter had anything to do with this.
    Last edited by gigi2009; 08-29-2008 at 11:16 AM. Reason: clearing up the quote

Well she certainly 'takes the cake' with these brownies. I hereby certify her as Delusional Sociopath of the year! This is the weirdest and saddest case since the Peterson's.
    "The greatest crimes do not arise from a want of feeling for others but from
    over-sensibility for ourselves and an over-indulgence to our own desires."
    ~~ Edmund Burke

kinda odd, they feed the BH pizza they knew they didn't order, and the Padilla's put up 500,000 for her. I don't like the whole BH saga one bit, but I did think it quite crappy for the Anthony's to let L Padilla eat that pizza.

Too bad little Caylee isn't around to eat the brownies Mommy made!! It seems Casey has done a lot of cooking for the men in her life (TonE and Clint, now JB) since little Caylee has been gone. This makes me sick!! Making sugar cookies to decorate at Halloween were the tradition in my family and I haven't been able to bake a single cookie since my loss.

Thanks Christine...
    I think that Cindy might accept it IF Casey ever breaks and takes them to Caylee's body...providing that she knows where it is.
    Not saying 100% that Casey didn't kill her, it's very possible, but that whole family is so steeped in denial, that it wouldn't surprise me to find out that Casey blocked out dumping the body and really doesn't know where it is.
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

is no one else as concerned as I am about these brownies?

Casey is backed in a corner. she knows she is going back to jail. I doubt she will go meekly...I'm really concerned here. I hope Baez and co are smart enough to say no thank you.
    All comments are my personal opinion obviously. I am a thinking person, not a fact sheet!
    ~When in doubt, assume it's sarcasm, not hostility~

I was finally able to view Cindy's rant video from yesterday. It wasn't working for me for some reason. Anyways, how is Cindy going to react when Tim Miller starts searching in places a "live little girl" wouldn't be? Sonar and drones aren't brought in to search for "live little girls". I fear the relationship between Tim, Beth and the Anthony's will go down in flames faster than the relationship with LP did.

http://www.wftv.com/video/17334271/

uh oh! I think I saw Cindy coming over to live cam!

My questions is, how could you believe anything Casey says if she is offered some kind of immunity, even if she takes you to what's left of the body? She has no credibility,

I agree with NG, no immunity should be offered.

I hope they threw those brownies in her face, I know I would have and I have a mean pitching arm!

Jose has more knowledge of Casey than we do. He knows exactly what a lunatic she is. I am betting he is claiming to be on a diet or that he is diabetic or whatever it takes to not put a brownie in his mouth. I bet he would eat raw chicken before choosing to eat one of those brownies.

I believe Leonard is also a little angry that Casey hasn't even told him "Thank You" for getting her out of jail.

She just ran to the house and started watching Seinfeld episodes . . . What else are they doing in there? . . . Cindy obviously has made the topic of Caylee off limits until Casey is ready to tell us that aliens actually stole her . .

"Mom.. there was a big bright light, and the next thing I knew -- Casey was gone!"

"Mom -- they also left me a cool new product -- DECOMPOSING BODY AIR FRESHENER -- so I sprayed it in the trunk -- and it worked!"

Page 1 of 52 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast