OK OK - Webbers Falls, Wht/NtvFem 30-40, UP9183, uterine hemorrhage, scars, bracelets, clothes, Apr'06

Kymistry35

It's never to late to be who you could have been
Reaction score
Website
bringushome.19.forumer.com
The Doe Network:
Case File 617UFOK

http://doenetwork.org/cases/617ufok.html

Unidentified White Or Native Female

• The victim was discovered on April 27, 2006 in Webbers Falls, Muskogee County, Oklahoma
  • Estimated Date of Death: 12 hours prior
  • Cause of Death: Uterine Hemorrahage

Vital Statistics

• Estimated age: 20-40 years old
  • Approximate Height and Weight: 5'3"; 149 lbs.
  • Distinguishing Characteristics: Brown hair; brown eyes. Both ears pierced at least twice. She could be of Greek descent.
  • Distinguishing Marks: Scar below umbilicus. One scar on right shin that shows suture marks.
  • Clothing: A white turtleneck sweater and blue running pants with a white stripe, no shoes or socks, no jewelry.
  • Fingerprints: Available.
  • Dentals: Available.
  • DNA: Available.

Case History
A passerby traveling down a county road about a half-mile west of Ross Road on the morning of April 27 discovered the woman's body in a ditch alongside the gravel road. No identification was found on or around the woman's body.
The medical examiner's office has determined that the woman was pregnant and the cause of the woman's death was massive loss of blood.
There were no signs of injuries, a sexual assaulted, or struggle. She was dead when she was placed in the ditch and estimated that she was placed there at about midnight.
Fingerprints search of State and Federal law enforcement databases indicated she had no criminal history.

Investigators
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Muskogee County Sheriff's Office
Investigator Coletta Peyton
1-918-687-0202

You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number:
12-042706-1
Source Information:
Muskogee County Sheriff's Office

I am thinking that this was probably a self abortion gone wrong, maybe the boyfriend panicked and dumped the body?

Here is a reconstruction photo from Doe Network.

Attachments

• 617UFOK.jpg
    617UFOK.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 288
Does it say anywhere how pregnant she was? Would the ME be able to tell if there was an attempted abortion? Do they have actual photos of her or just the sketch?

Sorry for all the questions....

Uterine Heammorage ? did she try to abort ? herself ? or was she heavy pg and someone took the baby :eek:

or someone punched her in the stomach, giving her a seperated placenta and was afraid to take her to the hospital and she died.

amazing that she hasn't been ID'd yet - I would think that a pregnant UID would warrant more attention.

I have been searching the internet and cannot find any other listing for this UID.

I know the timing is off, but take a look at this girl. I think they look similiar. Becky used to take off for long periods of time and then would come back home, well she never came home last time.

http://findbeckykraemer.com/

there is a Namus page for the UID. neglects to mention the pregnancy and concludes she was Hispanic, despite early suggestions she was possibly Native or Greek:

https://identifyus.org/cases/9183

three rule outs:

Tracy Allen 1974 Oklahoma
Linda Davis 1946 Oklahoma
Tracy Florez 1971 Oklahoma

There's a new facial reconstruction for this Jane Doe.

https://identifyus.org/cases/9183

2785163970045078242S600x600Q851.jpg

2785163970045078242S600x600Q851.jpg

It can't be Aferdita Gjergjaj....she went missing in MI in 2001, but the circumstances suggest she probably died then. But I see a strong resemblance, so I'm just throwing out the possibility that she could be from the Bosnia/Serbia/Balkan areas as well.

I wonder if the Jane Doe's teeth are really askew like that. It looks like she has one upper front tooth that is centered on the midline of her face.

It says in NamUs that she is wearing a bridge to replace a missing upper-right front tooth (#8).

Carl is there some kind of mark or discoloration on the far right side of her cheek in the recon?

I wonder if the Jane Doe's teeth are really askew like that. It looks like she has one upper front tooth that is centered on the midline of her face.

It says in NamUs that she is wearing a bridge to replace a missing upper-right front tooth (#8).

Looks like a PS'd version of the morgue photo, which would lead me to believe they didn't do anything to her teeth.

A new article on this case...
http://www.abqjournal.com/266142/news/does-an-oklahoma-jane-doe-have-ties-to-nm.html

Does an Oklahoma Jane Doe have ties to N.M.?

By Joline Gutierrez Krueger / Journal | Thu, Sep 19, 2013

The flowers were fresh last Memorial Day, not frayed and faded from weather and neglect like so many of the wilted, worn bouquets dotting the green hillsides of New Hope Cemetery near Hulbert, Okla.

Which to December Spearman meant somebody still cared about the woman buried there under a big oak tree.

And yet no one knew who that woman was.

On the headstone, she is Jane Doe, found April 27, 2006, in “forever’s peaceful sleep, known only to God, loved by strangers,” buried Aug. 19, 2006.

In the center of the headstone is an image of the woman’s face, pretty and young, framed with dark hair, eyes closed, lips curled in a vague smile.

“I realized,” Spearman said, “that she was dead in that photo.”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts
Back