1171 users online (228 members and 943 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Will we EVER know? :o(

Do you ever think we will know exactly what happend...and why? Scares me to think that this sweet little girl may never get closure and that so many questions will forever surround her life...and death.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Praying everyday for sweet Caylee...

I think its entirely possible that we may never know anything more than speculation.
    But I would also like to think that there are enough people out there looking that won't stop until she is found. Which will give us all some closure.

"Casey Anthony has no soul"~ from my good friend Lacey

I don't think we will ever know.....

Mainly because Casey is not talking.
    Many persons could be involved.

It brings to mind:
    O.J. Simpson
    Scott Peterson
    Joran van der Sloot..etc.

They will NEVER tell the truth.

That makes me sad.

It seems as though we will never know. Casey is controlling all the shots. I can't believe she can get away with this. She's laughing at everyone. The only way we may know is if they find Caylees body, but I believe it's burned. Sorry to be graphic, but thats what I believe. She may get away with this.

NO, we'll never know.

At best, Caylee's body MIGHT be found eventually..... IF TES can get lucky.

Casey has NO REASON to finally decide to tell the truth about what happened to Caylee. Although, she MIGHT agree to go along with Baez's plan to get her to claim that Caylee died by accident & then give some story about how she tried to cover it up.

That's the story Cindy & LP wants her to use also.

But I think the public or LE is WAY OVER believing ANYTHING that Casey tries passing off as the truth.

We won't ever know the full truth... but I am sure that Lifetime has enough material to pump out a movie on it, putting their own spin on what they think is the truth.

Poor Caylee... the one truth we do know is that baby deserves better...

Quote Originally Posted by Elphaba View Post
    Poor Caylee... the one truth we do know is that baby deserves better...

*nods head in agreement*

Sadly,no...I think Casey will take it to her grave.
    Her name is CAYLEE.

Caylee Marie she will always be.

No. Casey knows she will never see her daughter again - she is not "petrified" of this fact, she just knows it. But I think she's also betting on the fact that no one else will ever see her daughter again either - and that's where she skates by on the glimmer of a doubt. No matter what all the test results bring back.

Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoHH View Post
    No. Casey knows she will never see her daughter again - she is not "petrified" of this fact, she just knows it. But I think she's also betting on the fact that no one else will ever see her daughter again either - and that's where she skates by on the glimmer of a doubt. No matter what all the test results bring back.
    I agree & frankly, now I believe that Cindy ONLY agreed to finally call TES in to start searching because Cindy KNOWS the body won't be found. For a full month, they did NO SEARCHING.... just a lot of whining that OTHER people weren't out there searching.

Sorry, I just do NOT believe Cindy OR George REALLY wanted to find Caylee's body too soon.

Either they now know they won't be able to find a body OR they know there won't be any forensic evidence left that can make things worse for poor Casey.

I don't think Casey will ever talk or admit one thing. I don't care what the Anthony's or anyone else involved in this circus says or does anymore either. If the body can be found we may know what happened, and I'm still hoping that the cell phone pings may LE to the site. Most everyone knows baically what happened, but Casey doing enough time in prison or being able to get out and have more kids someday and get involved with unsuspecting people again is what is scary and unknown.

If they find her body, I'm guessing there are some forensic tests that can be done to rule out or in a few causes of death . . . but otherwise, if we have to rely on Casey to tell us, nope .

Emma Peel is offline Keep your bowler hat on in times of trouble, & beware of diabolical masterminds.
    I wonder what searchers are instructed to look for 60 days after death in the florida everglades or at a dump?

Whoever is searching with TES - thank you. You're doing compassionate angels' work under impossibly difficult conditions.

Nope, I don't think Casey will ever tell anyone what really happened.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast