Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: George Meltdown

George Meltdown

Say's "The person who was in the back of my daughters car was not my granddaughter!"

That right there tells me that he too believes the evidence. He just can't wrap his mind around it being his daughters fault/coverup

Wow.

http://www.wesh.com/video/17337701/index.html
    Last edited by c'monalready; 08-29-2008 at 04:24 PM. Reason: spelling

This makes me mad with Casey... I wish she would stop putting her parents through this... it's not right.

WKMG has even BETTER video of the blowup, plus interviews with the 2 guys. Not up on their site yet.

And he YELLED that wasn't his granddaughter in the trunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Elphaba View Post
    This makes me mad with Casey... I wish she would stop putting her parents through this... it's not right.
    I agree, I don't think they're really all that mad at the media either. I think they just need to let off some steam. To feel that helpless, I can't imagine.
    I remember losing my daughter at a store once when she was really little. She hid inside a clothing rack for a few minutes and I couldn't find her. I thought I was going to die. As much as George and Cindy seem to be making things worse by reacting the way they have, I do feel for them.

Quote Originally Posted by c'monalready View Post
    Say's "The person who was in the back of my daughters trunk was not my grandaughter!"

That right there tells me that he too believes the evidence. He just can't wrap his mind around it being his daughters fault/coverup

Wow.

He is going for Cindys story then that it was someone else, possibly put in the trunk at the tow yard. All I can say is Man, thats some strong Kool-Aid.
    "Words can break someone into a million pieces, but they can also put them back together. I hope you use yours for good, because the only words you'll regret more than the ones left unsaid are the ones you use to intentionally hurt someone."

Wow. I didn't expect to hear something like that come out of George. Who knows, maybe there is way, way, way more than the public realizes.

Either way, I would have blown much sooner than he did.

I think both parents are about to go completely over the edge! This has to end soon!!

Can a fullsize person fit in a sunfire trunk, I don't think so.

This is exactly what Leonard was afraid of.

Quote Originally Posted by absolut View Post
    Can a fullsize person fit in a sunfire trunk, I don't think so.

This is exactly what Leonard was afraid of.
    Yep! First Cindy in the yard swinging a hammer around today and now George. They're cracking, and fast!
    I hope for everyones sake this ends real soon.

Great pics on the WEBCAM PART 2 THREAD courtesy of our dear friends.

“Do you not know that there comes a midnight hour when every one has to throw off his mask? Do you believe that life will always let itself be mocked? Do you think you can slip away a little before midnight in order to avoid this? Or are you not terrified by it?" - Soren Kierkegaard

I do feel for the GP's. They are so completely in denial. I guess I would be too, if it were my grandchild. I do wish that they would get some professional mental health help to help them deal with this situation. I guess this is just a normal reaction for a situtation like this. And Casey needs to get over herself and just let everyone know where Caylee is.

Devorahhh
    Devorahhh

Not the Biblical Devorah, but a nice one just the same

The person who was in the back of my daughters trunk was not my grandaughter!"
    I cannot believe he said that. He has just admitted that a person was in the trunk. What happen to that body?

It could end. Instead of telling your daughter how much you love her, slap some sense into her!

Put her BACK IN JAIL!!!

Well George, then just whose body did Casey put into her trunk?

Quote Originally Posted by lkd-ga View Post
    I cannot believe he said that. He has just admitted that a person was in the trunk. What happen to that body?
    That's exactly what I thought. So what happened to that body?

This theory is just so outside of reality... so someone was hauling around a dead body, picked THAT CAR out of ALL the other cars in the tow yard, HAD A KEY to unlock the trunk - put it in and then moved it???

There was no sign of forced entry on the trunk right? They didn't take the car back with a trunk that no longer latched?

Do they have reason to believe that someone else is walking around with a key to their car?

Angry George

I'm afraid if George ever admits to himself the truth, he will be so angry there is no telling what he will do....

This is a prime example as to why Padilla's decision to keep her out of jail is a bad one.

I hope TES can find Caylee's body so these people get some closure. They are going out of their minds. Casey is ruining them.

Quote Originally Posted by Devorahhh View Post
    I do feel for the GP's. They are so completely in denial. I guess I would be too, if it were my grandchild. I do wish that they would get some professional mental health help to help them deal with this situation. I guess this is just a normal reaction for a situtation like this. And Casey needs to get over herself and just let everyone know where Caylee is.

Devorahhh
    I totally agree. I can't blame them for being in denial. But at the same time, they need to start facing reality. They need closure and to grieve or this will drive them crazy for the rest of their lives.

Quote Originally Posted by c'monalready View Post
    Say's "The person who was in the back of my daughters car was not my granddaughter!"

Wow.

I don't know who Fred is, but he was very patient and kind to George. Thank God for people like that.

If I believed what GA said, then that would go along with the theory that CA put Caylee into hiding because she got involved with some bad people, hence the dead body.

As much as I wish I believed that she was coming homing alive and everyone else was wrong, I still think it was Caylee in the trunk of the car after reading the disclosures and hearing the latest test results.
    "Life's splendor forever lies in wait about each one of us in all its fullness, but veiled from view, deep down, invisible, far off. It is there, though, not hostile, not reluctant, not deaf. If you summon it by the right word, by its right name, it will come."
    - Kafka
    "Know the right moment."

What I type here is mostly my opinion.
    I really don't care if my opinions offend.

George, Cindy, Lee and the next door neighbor all got served with criminal witness subpoenas today compelling them to testify at the upcoming trial.

DT

“Do you not know that there comes a midnight hour when every one has to throw off his mask? Do you believe that life will always let itself be mocked? Do you think you can slip away a little before midnight in order to avoid this? Or are you not terrified by it?" - Soren Kierkegaard

I cannot get over the statement GA made. Was there a body when he pick-up the car and if so did he cover up a crime??????

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast